Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her Twitter thread today 😂😂😂😂

I get the impression she has absolutely no meaningful relationships in her life. The only people ever around are the 2 girls working with her.

I'd say her camera roll is just thousands of pics of herself. It's kinda sad really cos she's clearly a smart woman but she really devalues that by placing so much of her identity on her *fake* appearance. Does the constant photoshopping not destroy self confidence?

Reactions: 4
The state of her Twitter thread today 😂😂😂😂

I get the impression she has absolutely no meaningful relationships in her life. The only people ever around are the 2 girls working with her.

I'd say her camera roll is just thousands of pics of herself. It's kinda sad really cos she's clearly a smart woman but she really devalues that by placing so much of her identity on her *fake* appearance. Does the constant photoshopping not destroy self confidence?
I know talk about self deprecating posts. Throwing bouquets at herself.

Reactions: 1
Throwing bouquets at herself.
Exactly the thought that came into my head.

And this bullshit that ‘if you work hard enough you can do anything’ is so untrue. Millions of people work very hard, two jobs, caring for kids and elderly parents, stretching their cash to last the month.
If you have €6k plus to blow on a degree, and zero responsibilities outside yourself and your own wants, then it’s clearly not all down to “hard work”.

Reactions: 3

And this bullshit that ‘if you work hard enough you can do anything’ is so untrue. Millions of people work very hard, two jobs, caring for kids and elderly parents, stretching their cash to last the month.
If you have €6k plus to blow on a degree, and zero responsibilities outside yourself and your own wants, then it’s clearly not all down to “hard work”.
I won’t disregard that it probably was tough to do it while running a “business” but it was nothing but a vanity project for her. All the “Elle Woods” shite she was posting 😅 cringe

Reactions: 2
I won’t disregard that it probably was tough to do it while running a “business” but it was nothing but a vanity project for her. All the “Elle Woods” shite she was posting 😅 cringe
The number of selfies in that office is really something. How could you take her seriously?

And yeah I know, wear what you like...but that dress for a graduation 🙄

Omg I just eye rolled so hard reading that tweet. So many people complete degrees/masters/professional qualifications part time whilst working full time and juggling family etc. it's a great show of ambition but she makes it sound like she's discovered the cure to cancer. I come from a legal background, if she thinks an undergrad is tough, try doing the BL and working full-time while raising a family.

Cringing so hard reading that tweet🙈

Reactions: 5

I know it was unbelievably cringe 😂 When I did my leaving cert everyone knew if you didn’t get the points just pay to go to Griffith College.

Reactions: 4
Ali on some programme - upfront with Katie hannon getting her sex tape story all mixed up again

‘I was Slut shamed.. people were texting me’

I thought no one saw it. ?

Ali on some programme - upfront with Katie hannon getting her sex tape story all mixed up again

‘I was Slut shamed.. people were texting me’

I thought no one saw it. ?
No one saw it. She first made out it was shared to loads of people by her ex and his new girlfriend and then it was they were telling people they have a sex tape and threatened to share it and then no one saw it.

I do not believe for one minute that there was any ex, let alone a sex tape. I believe this was a story concocted by Ali in a desperate bid for attention. She wants to be the news.

I do not believe for one minute that there was any ex, let alone a sex tape. I believe this was a story concocted by Ali in a desperate bid for attention. She wants to be the news.
Well interestingly all her friends are new friends. There is nobody to question her story.

What do we make of her new job? Goss gone belly up?

Stephanie McNamee is another one who has realised she needed a real job.

Well interestingly all her friends are new friends. There is nobody to question her story.

What do we make of her new job? Goss gone belly up?

Stephanie McNamee is another one who has realised she needed a real job.
I definitely believe she 💯 made it up. She probably thought she was going to be like an Irish Kim Kardashian 🙄 since she made up the sex tape story, there hasn’t been one name leaked… Ireland is a small place. She absolutely made it up to suit her agenda. She is the least interesting person on the Irish social media scene. Not even a made up sex tape fable will make her any bit interesting. Her business is absolutely chronic, most of the headlines are 4 day old articles from the daily mail. I do not understand how is is making any money.

I definitely believe she 💯 made it up. She probably thought she was going to be like an Irish Kim Kardashian 🙄 since she made up the sex tape story, there hasn’t been one name leaked… Ireland is a small place. She absolutely made it up to suit her agenda. She is the least interesting person on the Irish social media scene. Not even a made up sex tape fable will make her any bit interesting. Her business is absolutely chronic, most of the headlines are 4 day old articles from the daily mail. I do not understand how is is making any money.
She is fucked if it comes out that she made the whole thing up as she will never be asked to on to any media outlet again.

Wasn’t she supposed to be with mcgregors dad or someone linked with mcgregor.

Goss is running on fumes, hilarious that she has in all CAPS 'always FIRST for celebrity news '' whn as people have pointed out its 99% stories the daily mail broke days earlier and they're just reposting to goss, the first in all caps is so immature and childish and a lie, shes not first, shes last if anything and they have an obsession with icks, bleeping hate ick culture its gone beyond a joke, its perfectly normal to be put off by someone being rude or an asshole thats an ick to me but saying shite like he/she orders soup or waits for the bus or says please and thank you is bleeping bollox and goss is always postig crappy articles about icks, enough already, if it was icks about women she'd be the first to complain of misogyny , in the latest artile it says an ick is when he live tweets football as if she doesnt live tweet love island im a celeb or whatever else she watches

She is fucked if it comes out that she made the whole thing up as she will never be asked to on to any media outlet again.

Wasn’t she supposed to be with mcgregors dad or someone linked with mcgregor.
Yep apparently riding the Dad and got awful backlash considering she’s meant to be all about girl power and her terrible brush with sex tapes and yet she was in loads of posts with McGregor the r*pist pretending they were besties.

Ah lads, the lipstick 🤮 made the lips huge, it was like she had her tongue sticking our! And the pouting and posing, I know it’s important to live yourself but this one takes the biscuit!!

The absolute cheek of her coming out with this boss girl tit … only 3 years ago she didn’t pay staff .. didn’t pay rent on offices . Didn’t pay company bills … and didn’t pay her own rent