Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number two for Ali Ryan of Goss.ie

This one of the most liked statements on the first 4 pages, so went with this hope that’s ok!

Reactions: 4
Classic case of Instagram versus reality 🤣
Must be exhausting photoshopping every single photo she puts up. It’s so sad
She has massive boobs, it’s so normal to have a chunkier middle area with boobs like that. Look at Kate Upton etc. There’s zero need to photoshop that waist. her problem area seems to be her hips/thighs which she photoshops so much, but the waist photoshopping is so bad you barely notice

I suppose my point is - if you’re so self conscious about these areas that you won’t upload so much as a story without photoshopping then why wear such revealing and unflattering clothes?

I just can't understand the leggings & crop top combo that she Wears to work. Smart casual is one thing like but that's just plain attention seeking. How could you take her seriously if she rocked into a business meeting dressed like that?

The only vibe she is giving off at rob Kennys bday is teenage disco. She has completely misunderstood the assignment.

Reactions: 2
Why does she persist in long stories about how busy she is, busy busy busy, and follows that up with chronicles of spa days/lunches/long hair appointments? The way she carries on you’d think she the only person ever to have studied anything.
Mothers juggle home life with kids, full time jobs and studying; she’s hardly reinventing the wheel.

Reactions: 5
I noted that I hadn’t seen any stories in a while, & then I realized: the last time I engaged was in a Q&A on the egg freezing, where I asked politely ‘What is your commercial arrangement with the egg freezing company?’. Blocked. Is this an #AD or #SP or #Gifted ??

• Wow
I thought this exact thing!

so busy...work...studying...exams...

still going on this hotel trip though 💅🏻

Why does she persist in long stories about how busy she is, busy busy busy, and follows that up with chronicles of spa days/lunches/long hair appointments? The way she carries on you’d think she the only person ever to have studied anything.
Mothers juggle home life with kids, full time jobs and studying; she’s hardly reinventing the wheel.

There is something about how a lot of these influencers were raised that they don’t seem to grasp the concept of what hard work is and that they need to be rewarded for every time they do something. None of them have any idea how to
run a successful business properly and wouldn’t have time for this me time.

Her latest twitter thread on the Depp v Heard case. For someone studying law she hasn't a clue. Making out like only females can be victims of domestic abuse when Depp has proven he was abused. She will no doubt try and make it about herself

Reactions: 6