Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We stayed in it in July, was last minute and the only reasonable priced hotel with a family room. Was bit iffy booking as had seen mamof4s reviews. I would stay in it again tomorrow!! Biggest family room I have stayed in, everywhere was spotless & staff couldnā€™t do enough for you. We had breakfast & dinner in the hotel & every meal was fab, food was delicious! Needed extra pillows & towels & they were literally at the room by the time I got back from reception. I know everyoneā€™s experience is different but donā€™t let 1 bad review from cpl of years ago put people of
We stayed in it two weeks ago. Big family room which wasnt clean. Dinner was shocking. Its frozen food that you would buy in the supermarket at the lowest price. The other half supplies food to hotels and couldn't get over how bad it was. I got fish and chips which is their signature dish!! Fish was a flat breaded frozen piece and 3 quarters of the plate were chips that were obviously sitting up. I went to the wicklow heather on sunday and got fish and chips and the difference!! The pool was booked out a week and a half in advance. He sent them an email and they offered us a free night with breakfast.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her ā€œholidayā€ looks so depressing. Maldrons are the biggest kips usually located in shitholes too. the kids all up at this hour while theyā€™re all in the room downing booze, absolute scauldy bunch.

She also irritates me so much itā€™s like sheā€™s on a mission to make herself look as hideous as possible too, like thereā€™s no excuse for looking THAT tit all the time when she has the help šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Parenting is tough (my opinion even though I wouldnā€™t change being a parent for the world!) especially at the toddler stage and she has 3 of them so I wouldnā€™t begrudge her a holiday or a glass of wine - butā€¦ā€¦looks like they are all hammered and what if one of the boys fell and needed to be brought somewhere. Who would be the sober one to take them? I canā€™t comment on the Maldron hotels as Iā€™ve never stayed in one but I donā€™t like to see small children up that late and watching people drink alcohol thereā€™s something not right about it. Now I freely admit I am a bit old fashioned in a lot of ways and I suppose each to their own but I wouldnā€™t be drinking in front of my toddler son and letting him stay up that late so I could have a couple of glasses of wine.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s really making a drunken drama about the poor father falling! God love him and I hope heā€™s ok, but stop blasting it all over social media! Itā€™s a bit attention seeking! Sheā€™s mentioned it several times today!

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s really making a drunken drama about the poor father falling! God love him and I hope heā€™s ok, but stop blasting it all over social media! Itā€™s a bit attention seeking! Sheā€™s mentioned it several times today!
She does that though! Ali is always attention seeking! There was a Q&A months back and it was painful because she never shut up about her fellaā€™s vasectomy. We donā€™t need to know that stuff. Some things should be kept private and every Q&A since ā€œsomeone asksā€ about her fellaā€™s balls! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Her ā€œholidayā€ looks so depressing. Maldrons are the biggest kips usually located in shitholes too. the kids all up at this hour while theyā€™re all in the room downing booze, absolute scauldy bunch.

She also irritates me so much itā€™s like sheā€™s on a mission to make herself look as hideous as possible too, like thereā€™s no excuse for looking THAT tit all the time when she has the help šŸ™„
I agree with the second bit of this so much but always thought iā€™d be killed for saying it. Yes she has 4 kids, 3 of which are toddlers. But she always looks like sheā€™s straight out of the cast of shameless?! Now Iā€™m not saying she needs to be dolled up everyday but she has a lot of help, surely if sheā€™s going somewhere she can put on some matching clothes and fix herself up abit. I think she does it to seen ā€œrelatableā€

Reactions: 8
We stayed in it two weeks ago. Big family room which wasnt clean. Dinner was shocking. Its frozen food that you would buy in the supermarket at the lowest price. The other half supplies food to hotels and couldn't get over how bad it was. I got fish and chips which is their signature dish!! Fish was a flat breaded frozen piece and 3 quarters of the plate were chips that were obviously sitting up. I went to the wicklow heather on sunday and got fish and chips and the difference!! The pool was booked out a week and a half in advance. He sent them an email and they offered us a free night with breakfast.
Oh thatā€™s crap, sorry to hear that. We were there the start July when hotels had only reopened & they werenā€™t too busy so luckily had no issues with the pool. Standards obviously slipped when they started getting busy

Reactions: 1
For a hairdresser I'm surprised she doesn't put it up nicely. It would probably take her seconds to do.

Reactions: 3