Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did the little one and Ali select who received their PR packages?
I thought before the first PR Packages they mentioned picking customers at random but so far they seem to be people quite active on Instagram so I’ve a feeling they were carefully chosen

Reactions: 6
I thought before the first PR Packages they mentioned picking customers at random but so far they seem to be people quite active on Instagram so I’ve a feeling they were carefully chosen
Totally agree, they based the 1st PR packages on customers who purchased the most amount of babygrows etc which was a good idea. Pity they didn’t send a few out this time around to “regular customers. Ive spent a fortune on some this year, love the patterns and zips but they don’t wash as well as the Next ones
Trying to boost the profile, think with Mrs Hinch a few months back, that was already done that. Definitely planned the launch well with children’s allowance day tomorrow too

Reactions: 4
I thought the showing of the suits was done really bad and last minute and her prices seem to be going up €12 for 2 baby hats and €30 for a blanket for the car seat😳 maybe I'm just cheap

Yeah I thought that too but then figured I may have picked it up wrong.. I don’t think there was anything random about it 😆

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, they based the 1st PR packages on customers who purchased the most amount of babygrows etc which was a good idea. Pity they didn’t send a few out this time around to “regular customers. Ive spent a fortune on some this year, love the patterns and zips but they don’t wash as well as the Next ones
Trying to boost the profile, think with Mrs Hinch a few months back, that was already done that. Definitely planned the launch well with children’s allowance day tomorrow too
I’d say Solomon will get a nice girlie pile if Hinch got some

I thought the showing of the suits was done really bad and last minute and her prices seem to be going up €12 for 2 baby hats and €30 for a blanket for the car seat😳 maybe I'm just cheap
Hard to compare when she’s never sold those products before!

Reactions: 3
They didn’t seem to send as many pr packages this time, I agree that they seem to have picked them rather than it being random!! The whole launch seems way more thrown together this time, the video is shocking I know there’s a lot but they could have shown a few over the last few days.

Reactions: 2
I do like the ones that they sell for charity especially The Alex & Bobby Suit ! The duck one today on sale was a nice gesture for Laura Lynn too.

the owner is a moan bag. i just find she is using the business account for more and more personal stuff, the family hol, the leaving cert stuff, grand are you trying to be a blogger or a business account? because you cannot be both on the same page. We trust most businesses, we dont trust bloggers, choose your side.

Reactions: 2
I do agree the page has become personal but I think a lot of people that buy from her were able to relate to her following her recent miscarriages! She said she received a huge amount of support from the online community So it kinda snowballed from there then! She does share probably too much in fairness, both her and Ali do at times

did they ever announce the last donation? I remember they did after the first time they went on sale but nothing since?

She is a major moan, someone needs to take her phone off her at times.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t able for the story about the little fella and the duck suit 💔💔
I was sobbing through it, I had my toddler beside me & I gave her the biggest hug, I was wake until 4.30am with her & loosing the will to live but this just made me give my head a serious wobble. I’d take any amount of sleepless nights as long as my kids are healthy

• Heart
Does anyone follow BabyBoo the owner today mentioned a copycat of their beanie hats, I wonder does she mean the little ones hats??

Oh I’m sure she is alluding to the Little One products. I love the Babyboo bibs and love their hats I use them all gear around cant bear a wooly hat on my little boy it irritates him. but the Babyboo lady gives me colic sometimes to be listening to her.

Reactions: 3
I love the Babyboo bibs too and have some years that I use now on my new baby! I suppose Babyboo have had the run of the Irish market for a few years now and then the little one launched hers last year was it with the rompers, bibs and now hats! And they are similar enough I suppose.

Last edited:
Babyboo are really really expensive too. €30 for a blanket and €25-€27 for a babygro it’s a bit pricey really for stuff like that but the quality of their bibs are just amazing I used them on my first big and they are all perfect and ready to use on my new baby when it comes. I’ve never used the little one bibs. I also really wish she would stop putting babygros on her preschooler he is too old for them. In my opinion before anyone comes at me 🤷🏻‍♀️