Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to do with the pain she has been having since she had the boys but she didn't go into detail I don't think
She didn’t say but it could be Diastasis Recti which can cause a lot of issues especially after multiples.

Reactions: 2
Vaccine is 180 actually, not 300. She could save that giving up one of her many many many kid free mini breaks

It’s only chicken pox it’s bad yes but most people have not got the vaccine and seem to be ok

Reactions: 3
Worked on all of mine 🤷‍♀️ just stating she has her priorities all wrong
If chicken pox was a big concern it would be added to the infant vaccine schedule. The majority of kids sail through it with no issues so people don’t see a need to pay out for it. Ali has already said the little guy is doing great. Some people pay out for it to avoid a disruption at work as it can drag on for weeks if it hits a house.
I got one of mine vaccinated as he had been through a wave of illness for months & after seeing a friends child get chicken pox pneumonia it was something I knew we couldn’t risk with him, I know the risk of chicken pox developing into that is tiny but at the time we weren’t taking any chances.
My other child isn’t vaccinated against it & I’m not sure I’ll bother.
I don’t think it’s fair to say she has her priorities wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If chicken pox was a big concern it would be added to the infant vaccine schedule. The majority of kids sail through it with no issues so people don’t see a need to pay out for it. Ali has already said the little guy is doing great. Some people pay out for it to avoid a disruption at work as it can drag on for weeks if it hits a house.
I got one of mine vaccinated as he had been through a wave of illness for months & after seeing a friends child get chicken pox pneumonia it was something I knew we couldn’t risk with him, I know the risk of chicken pox developing into that is tiny but at the time we weren’t taking any chances.
My other child isn’t vaccinated against it & I’m not sure I’ll bother.
I don’t think it’s fair to say she has her priorities wrong.
Sole reason I got it for my son, and probably will for my daughter when she turns one. We had Hand Foot and Mouth which necessitated 10 days home from work, so the thoughts of the rest of my leave been used on a pox outbreak was too much! Lots of countries have it on their vaccine schedule as standard and it is going to be offered here free of charge soon I believe. In fairness, I would never judge anyone for getting/not getting it. Back in the day my parents told me they had Chicken Pox Parties so all the kids could get it out of the way!

Reactions: 4
I'd def never judge anyone for not getting it, it's very expensive, and for most kids, it's just a few days downtime, granted 2 working parents & a couple kids in a household it can be never ending. My friend has 1 sick child, so she got it for them & not his sibling, she felt very guilty but as a 1 income household couldn't afford it. As it was, the unvaxxed child came through it ok & the vaxxed never got a thing

Reactions: 1
I asked the nurse in my gps about getting it and she said it was made to suit working families in America who couldn’t take time off work if kids were sick!!

• Wow
I asked the nurse in my gps about getting it and she said it was made to suit working families in America who couldn’t take time off work if kids were sick!!
It's routinely given in countries like Canada, Norway, Sweden, Denmark etc. who have much better leave policies/work life balance so I doubt that's true!

But yes - this is way off topic - apologies!

Vaccine is 180 actually, not 300. She could save that giving up one of her many many many kid free mini breaks
Not a fan of Ali but I’ve 4 kids myself and I can afford the vaccine, but I chose not to get it for mine….i’m not anti vax I’ve got all my Covid vaccines etc. but honestly chickenpox is something most kids get (myself included) but you get through it

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of Ali but I’ve 4 kids myself and I can afford the vaccine, but I chose not to get it for mine….i’m not anti vax I’ve got all my Covid vaccines etc. but honestly chickenpox is something most kids get (myself included) but you get through it
Must agree, I've 2, my sister has 4 and chicken pox has been the least of our worries! I'd rather save that money for when they seriously need it!