Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t figure out is he in the spectrum or is it just from what she shows of him that gives me them feelings?
I don't believe he's on the spectrum. She said he had speech delay which massively improved when she took the soother off him. But then she gave it back to him and it's permanently plugged in his mouth and he talks around it. He seems like a very normal little boy, but she is doing nothing to help him along at all.

Reactions: 1
The new tattoo 🐷🙈is she forgetting she has a daughter too?!never seems to be around
Was just thinking this. I originally though the daughter might be Chrises from a different relationship but she's not. Shocking that will really hurt a child

Reactions: 2
I kind of thought it was of the 4 kids? But maybe I looked at it wrong
It has a little nod to a rainbow over it. I’d say it’s to do with the fact the triplets are all rainbow babies and maybe she has a tattoo dedicated to her eldest too. I have a feeling she does.

Reactions: 2
It has a little nod to a rainbow over it. I’d say it’s to do with the fact the triplets are all rainbow babies and maybe she has a tattoo dedicated to her eldest too. I have a feeling she does.
I was thinking that too. I follow a few families of multiples & one of the dads got a similar tattoo a couple of years back & got a lot of bad comments over it only having his triplets & not their older boy but he explained his son has one all of his own, some people still weren’t happy!

She probably has a separate one for her daughter already. I reckon because of her age shes probably not hanging around her as much so less likely to be in her stories and that. mine at that age we're only near me when they wanted feeding!

Reactions: 5
See she’s been gifted a stay at maldron Wexford. Had that booked for 2 nights for me and kids for next week end to cost me an arm and a leg. Now cancelled booking if places can afford to give theee instahuns free stays 😡

Reactions: 6
Her room is nothing to fancy to honest for a family of 6 maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: 8
See she’s been gifted a stay at maldron Wexford. Had that booked for 2 nights for me and kids for next week end to cost me an arm and a leg. Now cancelled booking if places can afford to give theee instahuns free stays 😡
Your not missing anything, worst food and service in the country! Ali will rave about it, cos its free tho🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Mamof4andmore stayed there couple of years ago was an absolute kip according to her. I remember her saying there was toenails and just dirty in general. She left before she was due to check out. But then got a free stay in Wicklow after showing the hotel on her stories. So not sure about it

Reactions: 3
TBH I wouldn’t be grudge her the the free stay! She’s always very transparent IMO with her freebies online, does competitions and apparently gives a lot away for free to neighbours etc.. She seems very hands on with her kids too unlike her friend Faces

Reactions: 8
Riverside park hotel in Enniscorthy is MUCH, MUCH, nicer or Whitford house hotel in Wexford town....hope you get a nice break away👍
Aww thank you 🥰. We booked riverside (changed around days to get availability) haven’t been there in years. I love Whitfford and was first choice but it’s booked solid - many a childhood memories and kids went a couple of years ago and loved it too

• Heart
Mamof4andmore stayed there couple of years ago was an absolute kip according to her. I remember her saying there was toenails and just dirty in general. She left before she was due to check out. But then got a free stay in Wicklow after showing the hotel on her stories. So not sure about it
We stayed in it in July, was last minute and the only reasonable priced hotel with a family room. Was bit iffy booking as had seen mamof4s reviews. I would stay in it again tomorrow!! Biggest family room I have stayed in, everywhere was spotless & staff couldn’t do enough for you. We had breakfast & dinner in the hotel & every meal was fab, food was delicious! Needed extra pillows & towels & they were literally at the room by the time I got back from reception. I know everyone’s experience is different but don’t let 1 bad review from cpl of years ago put people of

• Heart