Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Ali at the start when she was pregnant with her triplets because I got pregnant shortly before she had them I loved seeing what baby products she found good etc. I loved the hair tutorials, the way she’d no bother showing her house in a lived in state instead of in showroom condition, she used to seem very down to earth and someone that you could really relate too but now she’s just going down the same road the others do, everything lately seems to be gifted or collabs etc 🙄

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand why there is a thread here for Ali so what she's been giving a hotel stay for free if anyone deserves it it's her I'd give her one myself if your sleepsuit was dodgy email company and let them know don't run the girl down
Just because you don't think there should be a thread on someone...doesn't mean others think that too ..

Reactions: 9
Filming an upset toddler is never ok... airing that to thousands is just 🤢. I can't understand why she left the poor child upset and blocking the man getting safely into the car with the puppy...for so long then too!
oohh wait... too busy recording how upset her toddler is now the puppy's leaving to actually parent the toddler. Ye mans face says it all... deal with the child will u!
SERIOUSLY... Give your head a wobble

Reactions: 2
Overpriced when I saw very similar grows on Ali express.
Completely different quality. When she first came out she never changed the labels and I found the Ali shop and bought a load. Such bad quality they faded so bad and ripped so easily. The ones she is selling now are better quality than bonds. Iv tried them all

I think the newer ones are just as shite as the older ones. Already have holes in one of ours and it’s been worn twice and completely over priced. Ali will jump onto anything that makes her money and gains her more followers

Reactions: 1
I genuinely thought she was joking when she said she had a stylist call to the house to do the boys first hair cuts!! I didn’t see a salon until I was 14 or 15 and my mother wasn’t even a hairdresser!!😂😂 maybe it’s just the first one for sentimental reasons??!!

Reactions: 1
I genuinely thought she was joking when she said she had a stylist call to the house to do the boys first hair cuts!! I didn’t see a salon until I was 14 or 15 and my mother wasn’t even a hairdresser!!😂😂 maybe it’s just the first one for sentimental reasons??!!
Barber and hairdresser are different professions so she prob got someone skilled in that area to do it, plus prob didn't fancy 3 toddlers in a barbers/salon at once for haircut one is stressful enough😂

Also anyone I know with boys go to a professional regularly, I have girls and can count on one hand the times they've been in a hairdresser.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the lady that Ali works with called a hotel up abs asked for a free stay abs she will
Show it etc on her platform and the hotel said yes

Did anyone see the lady that Ali works with called a hotel up abs asked for a free stay abs she will
It’s a competition prize. Businesses & events that need spot prizes or are running competitions have been doing this for decades. I worked in hotels for a long time & it was a regular thing even during the recession. The difference now is they gain a little bit of extra publicity through social media pages

Attachments

Just saw it there, at least she is honest about being on the beg 😆 although I can't believe they agreed!

She also said she will have a giveaway coming up after it so she is giving back something at least to her followers.

It's probably a family focused hotel, they are thinking by working with her they will hit their target market.

It’s a competition prize. Businesses & events that need spot prizes or are running competitions have been doing this for decades. I worked in hotels for a long time & it was a regular thing even during the recession. The difference now is they gain a little bit of extra publicity through social media pages
It reads like she is getting the 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids for herself and a package to give away.

Just saw it there, at least she is honest about being on the beg 😆 although I can't believe they agreed!

She also said she will have a giveaway coming up after it so she is giving back something at least to her followers.

It's probably a family focused hotel, they are thinking by working with her they will hit their target market.

It reads like she is getting the 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids for herself and a package to give away.
She never once mentioned using the hotel for herself. The only thing she said wAs she would be giving the stay on her page

She never once mentioned using the hotel for herself. The only thing she said wAs she would be giving the stay on her page
Cool the jets!! I said "it reads like"......

I understood whay she wrote to mean she has one for herself and one to give away.

Cool the jets!! I said "it reads like"......

I understood whay she wrote to mean she has one for herself and one to give away.
*what she wrote

See the BEGGING for the wheelie bins paid off for Ali anyway...... as expected! 🙄
5 bins… greedy hole
Her neighbour gave her a secondhand one though not some company sending PR. Where I live it’s normal to see neighbours passing on stuff they are finished with to their neighbours which is far better than throwing it in the bin in my opinion. I’ve passed on loads of bits, saves me money trying to dispose of them!

Also, I assume she’s buying the other bins. Does buying things you need make you greedy?! I assume she needs however many she ordered cos why would you clutter up your house with plastic bins if you didn’t need them?

Reactions: 4