Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the other day there was 3 toy buggy’s! Are they the boys? I suppose there’s nothing wrong with it but just a weird thing to buy for a boy!mean you could buy them a shopping trolley if the liked pushing their toys around?

Nothing wrong with a boy playing with a pram.. my lil fella loves his pram and dolls he is 18 months old and my 7 year old daughter loves all cars, trucks and marvel action figures nothing weird about it

Reactions: 30
My little boy loves his toy buggy. And his doll that goes in it. Don't see anything weird about it at all- sure my husband pushes the buggy all the time when we're out and about and that's not considered weird I hope?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Calm down girls! I thought it was weird mixed in with the ponytails and pink baby grows like the previous poster said!I haven’t seen boys with baby dolls and buggy’s before, don’t get your knickers in a twist I’m aload have an opinion 🙄

Reactions: 5
Calm down girls! I thought it was weird mixed in with the ponytails and pink baby grows like the previous poster said!I haven’t seen boys with baby dolls and buggy’s before, don’t get your knickers in a twist I’m aload have an opinion 🙄
My opinion would be the same as yours - it’s just a little strange in my eyes. Why would you put something that is clearly aimed at little girls (let’s be honest almost all baby stuff is either one or the other and the neutral theme is usually yellow ducks or gray sea animal themed stuff) on your son. Coupled with the insanely long ponytail I just find it strange I can’t describe it any other way.

Reactions: 3
Thank yo
My opinion would be the same as yours - it’s just a little strange in my eyes. Why would you put something that is clearly aimed at little girls (let’s be honest almost all baby stuff is either one or the other and the neutral theme is usually yellow ducks or gray sea animal themed stuff) on your son. Coupled with the insanely long ponytail I just find it strange I can’t describe it any other way.
Exactly, I can’t help thinking that.my brothers or sons never wheeled buggy’s in our house! I didn’t say you can’t do it, but it looks weird to me!

Jesus, you'd have a stroke if you saw my 4 year old in his Elsa costume complete with wig!!

Perhaps they enjoyed playing with Georgia's dolls and buggy and it made sense to get them their own.

Absolutely nothing wrong with boys playing with dolls, kitchens or buggies and girls playing with construction stuff, tractors, cars.

Just my opinion 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't mind the buggies but what is with the baby grows on most of the time. I get that she works for a baby grow company but surely there are just for sleeping in when your child gets to a certain age? She works with primark so must have plenty of clothes I would imagine for them

Reactions: 4
This thread has taken a leap back to the 1950’s. Toddlers thankfully don’t give a shite about gender stereotypes. Some adults could take a leaf out of their book.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This thread has taken a leap back to the 1950’s. Toddlers thankfully don’t give a shite about gender stereotypes. Some adults could take a leaf out of their book.
1000%
Gendered toys/clothing/colours are purely social constructs. To think a man might actually push a pram one day or - shock horror - nurture a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are a bit over priced for me! I mean €12 a baby grow you wouldn’t be buying loads! I can’t stand the girl that runs the little one! She’s always moaning I had to unfollow!
They’re actually worth every penny. My toddler has been wearing the first ones I ever bought for over a year now & we’ve added a few more since

I noticed the other day there was 3 toy buggy’s! Are they the boys? I suppose there’s nothing wrong with it but just a weird thing to buy for a boy!mean you could buy them a shopping trolley if the liked pushing their toys around?
They’re just buggy’s I don’t see how it’s any different to a dad pushing one

Reactions: 5
They are a bit over priced for me! I mean €12 a baby grow you wouldn’t be buying loads! I can’t stand the girl that runs the little one! She’s always moaning I had to unfollow!
I have to agree with you. I purchased one for my son and don't find the quality great. There was threads pulled when it arrived. Found the cuffs around the hand very tight and along the zip was like it wasn't stitched right its gathered. Was probably just a dud one. But the designs are cool 😃

Her and the girl who runs the place are the owners, the other girl has a chair covering company so I imagine getting the fabric was linked to that.
Also the other girl either liked or commented on something on insta slagging Liz Reaney and then joined Liz's FB Group and Liz called her out.
I like Ali I have seen screenshots of their residents group and she is always offering off the stuff she gets & the boys clothes I don't really mind the ad / freebies when it isn't done out of greed - like the Wagon she has. There is an American insta who has her son cooking (Kobe or something) and she was on the absolute BEG for one and got it.

Reactions: 1
Thankfully people are still entitled to their opinion and you are quite right toddlers don’t care about gender stereotypes but adults are quite entitled to if they choose to do so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Personally my small boy loves pushing the buggy at my mam’s house and he feeds his cousins dolly I’ve no issue with that. I just find the girly baby grows plus the long hair plus the buggy’s all a bit much together. It would absolutely not be our style here. And he wouldn’t be wearing girly clothes either I think it is strange.
mad for the quality of the baby grows I got some as presents for my little one due later in the year. They seem very soft and really nice materials.I hope they wash well because I really like the look of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thankfully people are still entitled to their opinion and you are quite right toddlers don’t care about gender stereotypes but adults are quite entitled to if they choose to do so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Personally my small boy loves pushing the buggy at my mam’s house and he feeds his cousins dolly I’ve no issue with that. I just find the girly baby grows plus the long hair plus the buggy’s all a bit much together. It would absolutely not be our style here. And he wouldn’t be wearing girly clothes either I think it is strange.
mad for the quality of the baby grows I got some as presents for my little one due later in the year. They seem very soft and really nice materials.I hope they wash well because I really like the look of them.
The boy’s parents obviously don’t care either tho in this case.

No they don’t and he’s their child - but this is Tattle so I’m allowed to comment on it if I want to 🤣 and I don’t have to be logical either thank God because I’ve spent the evening battling my own 2 year old who wanted to do bath and bedtime wearing his manky dirty crocs and mud covered shorts and I am incapable of being reasonable now myself! If anyone has any idea when the tantrums and the two year old notions ease up even slightly ye might let me know 🙈

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="Cant-be-arsed, post: 5617919, member:
[/QUOTE]
In fairness to them, the quality has greatly improved since they have increased in popularity! The first two launches were awful. I was so disappointed when they arrived.... But still went back for more as I love the designs!!

Google bonds wondersuits. They are identical and she has basically copied their whole business model!!!

Reactions: 1
No they don’t and he’s their child - but this is Tattle so I’m allowed to comment on it if I want to 🤣 and I don’t have to be logical either thank God because I’ve spent the evening battling my own 2 year old who wanted to do bath and bedtime wearing his manky dirty crocs and mud covered shorts and I am incapable of being reasonable now myself! If anyone has any idea when the tantrums and the two year old notions ease up even slightly ye might let me know 🙈
Three year old here and the tantrums at 2 were nothing compared to the tantrums when she turned 3 unfortunately! Hope it’s not same for you.