Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using kids for advertising purposes doesn’t sit well with me and I can really see some changes in legislation coming in down the line. I don’t mind Ali, she’s not one of the worst personality wise but she is definitely in this for the money and it’s becoming more obvious with every passing week. Another one using her beautiful baby in an advertisement lately is Lisa Shannon who I usually really enjoy! Very disappointing behaviour to make a few bucks.

Reactions: 6
Does she work for the little one or has she bought a share of it does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Does she work for the little one or has she bought a share of it does anyone know?
She says she just works for it. I doubt the owner would be offering a share. From what she seems to sell she's making hand over fist with those baby grows.

They are a bit over priced for me! I mean €12 a baby grow you wouldn’t be buying loads! I can’t stand the girl that runs the little one! She’s always moaning I had to unfollow!

Reactions: 7
They are a bit over priced for me! I mean €12 a baby grow you wouldn’t be buying loads! I can’t stand the girl that runs the little one! She’s always moaning I had to unfollow!
Never ending moaning. She needs a thread. She's doing the insta bit now too, trying on her fashion haul the other day and all 😂

Never ending moaning. She needs a thread. She's doing the insta bit now too, trying on her fashion haul the other day and all 😂
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who finds her a total head wreck. I’m so sorry for her 2 losses in a row that had to be heart breaking but honest to God she never ever stops giving out about everything. And that young fella of hers is a lunatic! He’s as cute - but a lunatic.

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who finds her a total head wreck. I’m so sorry for her 2 losses in a row that had to be heart breaking but honest to God she never ever stops giving out about everything. And that young fella of hers is a lunatic! He’s as cute - but a lunatic.
Its awful to Hear two at nearly the same time. It's so scary to think that can just happen.

He just screams no constantly.. take the phone out of his face. It's so strange why would you keep doing it when he clearly can't talk and tell you go away. Isn't he 3?

Reactions: 2
Its awful to Hear two at nearly the same time. It's so scary to think that can just happen.

He just screams no constantly.. take the phone out of his face. It's so strange why would you keep doing it when he clearly can't talk and tell you go away. Isn't he 3?
I hate the way he’s constantly wearing a bib.. he’s a toddler fair enough for meal times but it makes him look like an overgrown baby

Reactions: 2
I hate the way he’s constantly wearing a bib.. he’s a toddler fair enough for meal times but it makes him look like an overgrown baby
I have to agree, don’t get me wrong we all do what we have to for a bit of peace but the child always has a soother or bottle in his mouth, he’s nearly 3 and seems very babied, now on the other hand having lost 2 baby’s it’s probably hard to think he’s no longer a baby ❤

Imagine that PR truck coming into the estate and stopping at your house. 1st off the whole estate now knows which house she's in and thats shes on IG. Well if they didn't.. thryl be asking round wtf was that thing about and find out the score.

2nd- I'm fairly sure my neighbours would be buckled laughin and possibly consider committing me if I had the truck outside and I walking round it videoing. But then to realise its bloody Cuisine de France... I mean..... what advertising is she gonna do? Just eat carbs for the day is it?! As if they need advertising. Bastille day or not like..

Its strange strange world we live it.

Reactions: 6
I like Ali, she’s not the worst. She has her hands full and seems very down to Earth. I mean would you post a picture of your naked triplet pregnant belly for the world to see!? In saying that, I’m not drawn to watching her stories.
As for the ads, I tap through them like I do with the others.

Reactions: 5
Sure everyone where she lives is well used to her and the pr drops. She seems generous with what she receives as well and regularly mentions sharing stuff with the neighbours or family. She is at least more subtle than the others, but I do warm to her mostly

Reactions: 5
Sure everyone where she lives is well used to her and the pr drops. She seems generous with what she receives as well and regularly mentions sharing stuff with the neighbours or family. She is at least more subtle than the others, but I do warm to her mostly
Totally agree she’s given away good few bits and to hospital staff too not like her buddy FBG her house is bursting at the seams with crap.
I don’t Mind Ali and everything she does is for her kids

Reactions: 12
I have to say I like her too. She and Chris make me howl laughing when they do a q&a he seems like a really funny guy. The boys are gorgeous too. Little devils I’d say like all toddlers. This is not a popular opinion I’m sure but it’s mine and I’m entitled to it - I really wish she would cut Bruce’s hair! I can’t bear to see long hair on little boys. I don’t mind my own wee boy playing with his cousins dolly or her toy kitchen etc (all very traditionally girly things) and I don’t see why little girls can’t play with tractors and diggers etc but I just can’t understand why you’d let your boy child have girly hair and dress him in girly clothes. And that’s just my opinion before anybody comes at me!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have to say I like her too. She and Chris make me howl laughing when they do a q&a he seems like a really funny guy. The boys are gorgeous too. Little devils I’d say like all toddlers. This is not a popular opinion I’m sure but it’s mine and I’m entitled to it - I really wish she would cut Bruce’s hair! I can’t bear to see long hair on little boys. I don’t mind my own wee boy playing with his cousins dolly or her toy kitchen etc (all very traditionally girly things) and I don’t see why little girls can’t play with tractors and diggers etc but I just can’t understand why you’d let your boy child have girly hair and dress him in girly clothes. And that’s just my opinion before anybody comes at me!
Each to their own shur. I know lots of mams who struggle to get the babys first haircut done when they know its the last baby. Might be something onto that. Or they just like it. 🤷‍♀️ I actually like it on him.

Reactions: 3
Each to their own shur. I know lots of mams who struggle to get the babys first haircut done when they know its the last baby. Might be something onto that. Or they just like it. 🤷‍♀️ I actually like it on him.
That’s another thing I can’t understand - the sentimental attachment to hair. It’s hair - it grows back!

I noticed the other day there was 3 toy buggy’s! Are they the boys? I suppose there’s nothing wrong with it but just a weird thing to buy for a boy!mean you could buy them a shopping trolley if the liked pushing their toys around?

• Angry
Reactions: 3