Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I thought it was bit weird when she was saying how delayed delivery was and she sitting in the park with kids at 12 o o'clock on a work day!

Reactions: 1

Bla123

She seems to only start work at 12 when she drops the youngest fella to playschool and then is always on saying she's just collected the daughter a few hours later. No wonder there's a long wait for orders

happyout2000

VIP Member
They have great help especially for the granny and grandad to take one 4 kids and three of them young and very busy little boys. I wish we could have that help. Did they not have a night away just back at the start of December

Saoirsew

I don't like judging someone's house but seriously it's always such a mess!!! Like instead of sitting watching TV with the boys can she not pick up a few bits. I feel sorry for Chris working all day and landing into such a shit show.

happyout2000

VIP Member
I would be losing my life lol she is very good but I suppose if kids happy that’s great. Wonder did she book wedding venue? Her pal/ co owner of the little one she is always on holidays she is away again for a cruise now in fab

I think the newer ones are just as shite as the older ones. Already have holes in one of ours and it’s been worn twice and completely over priced. Ali will jump onto anything that makes her money and gains her more followers

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She is very lucky to be living with her parents I think she said before her mum will mind them when she goes back to work .
But it's a different ball.game when they come out of hospital they are gorgeous.
But less of the pumping and half naked pics
Not that it matters but I’m just curious about the situation, if she decides not to go back to work, can she get one parent family allowance, does she have to explain to social welfare that she used a donors sperm or what way will it work

Gooseyloo

I can’t figure out is he in the spectrum or is it just from what she shows of him that gives me them feelings?
I don't believe he's on the spectrum. She said he had speech delay which massively improved when she took the soother off him. But then she gave it back to him and it's permanently plugged in his mouth and he talks around it. He seems like a very normal little boy, but she is doing nothing to help him along at all.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She hasn't said exactly what's wrong .. just that she was in the hospital the other day with him and will be getting tests done over the next few weeks to get to the bottom of it..but she hasnt said anything else x
Thanks for that, that’s what I saw on her stories. Thought I’d missed something!

happyout2000

VIP Member
She took one of the boys with her to the launch, I wonder if that’s why.. I’d be mortified to go and be the only one to bring a child!
Maybe babysitter let her down as sometimes they don’t all
Go to the same person sure Mrs makeup went with the newborn

They absolutely are reading here. She now mentions regularly to say she knows it’s a business page but she just wants to share something personal because she gets asked so much and I genuinely thought of your comment today as soon as a I saw them post about the deadline and getting down to work and not having the money to employ extra staff etc. Ali used to make plenty of digs at certain things that tattlers noticed about Grace too so for sure they are reading here!
there was mention on another thread before about pr drops and giving them to normal customers instead of the usual bunch of instahuns.Next drop they sent them to customers.They are for sure reading here

Gerry o

VIP Member
Her defending with Kieran Corrigan on his live about Fota Hotek and agreeing with Kieran rattled me, such a lick arse, saying she would never for o Fota hotel - painful
Omg just went onto his page hadn’t heard of him
Until now he would give an aspirin a headache! My god I couldn’t be bothered with him at all yea he’s def gay and his wife must be deaf and blind😂 he would bore me to death won’t be following him!