Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
I would be losing my life lol she is very good but I suppose if kids happy that’s great. Wonder did she book wedding venue? Her pal/ co owner of the little one she is always on holidays she is away again for a cruise now in fab
Another cruise I thought she was only back from one before xmas

Reactions: 1

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Not trying to moderate but please don’t go down that road. I hate hate seeing people post their kids on social media, it leaves innocent kids who don’t ask to be exposed online open to being picked apart online. There should be child protection laws against posting young kids online.
There 100% should but unfortunately there’s not and she shows him I’m not asking anything that she doesn’t show.. as his mother it’s up to her to protect him from being picked apart and if she doesn’t care enough to do that there’s going to be questions asked!

Cant-be-arsed

Was Ali gifted that hotel stay so decided to use it with the 2 friends or what exactly is gifted? Her story isn't very clear..?!
From what I could see they organised a hotel stay the 3 of them and are having a cracking time. I wondered if the paddle boarding was gifted but honestly I didn’t look too hard I was too busy being jealous I did that years ago and loved it it is just so much fun.
I would assume like most of the influencers at the moment that it is a gifted stay. Hotels seem to be constantly at it. Honestly it drives me nuts. Wouldn’t they gift a stay to a regular joe here and there too. Not saying any of them don’t deserve a holiday either before someone comes at me. But it’s a little annoying all the same.

TBF I don’t think Ali is the brains behind The Litte One’s company. She is definitely the more likeable of the two! I’m pretty sure people have emailed the company if they’ve had issues and I’m pretty sure the responses never come from Ali so you’re technically right. But also I would rather deal with Ali than the other one! She is a piece of work. I’ve complained and received feedback. She posts nasty responses privately as well as publicly. BUT you’re right this thread isn’t about her. It’s about Ali. And Ali chooses to associate herself with the likes of The Little One, Voduz, BPerfect, Aoibhe Devlin, FBG. It doesn’t say much about her to be honest!

I emailed the company with an enquiry recently about the Feileacain suits. It is a charity I like to support every chance I get and being pregnant myself wanted to get some for my baby. She never bothered to reply. Janette I’m assuming does the correspondence she has implied that before. I felt it very bad service. Also she needs to stop ridiculing that poor child on Instagram for his toilet training mishaps. Letting the middle child tell everyone how many accidents he has a day is just so cruel and heartless.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I breastfed. I can't tolerate the 'I'm better than you' breastfeeders.
She could just put up a post saying she's proud of herself which is fair.
But every damn time she's like daisy the cow on that pump.
The only post that wasn't about her boobs was a babys blow out nappy.
They all happen hun, no need to poo shame your newborn 🤦‍♀️
she probably doesn’t have much else to say at the moment as her life revolves around feeding & pumping but a lot of these feel like it’s their duty to share updates every day which is tedious for their followers when they don’t have much to say.

Tammys

VIP Member
Agreeed, meant with regards to breakfast. I don’t mind sensory play etc but that’s where my child knows the line between playing and eating. He’s not allowed throw around food at this age. When we were weaning it was different because it was a new experience and he was learning to feed himself so that’s inevitably messy, but throwing food around now is a no. If he’s had enough it’s taken away.
If they go out to eat surely she will reign that in

Took me forever to find her thread, anyways haven’t seen her stories in a while - has something happened her or 1 of the boys? Think I missed something but not sure. Anyone able to shed some light on it.
She hasn't said exactly what's wrong .. just that she was in the hospital the other day with him and will be getting tests done over the next few weeks to get to the bottom of it..but she hasnt said anything else x

Tammys

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous the amount of shit they get! Her letting it build up and showing it altogether just shows the amount of shit they get! She seems a bit uninterested when she’s showing everything! She really isn’t selling it! These company’s should be giving there stuff to people less fortunate then Ali. It’s actually turns me off buying from these company’s!
Your so right

Cant-be-arsed

My toddler is in childcare full time and will stay that way when I have my new baby in a few weeks. I need time to sort out my new reality and he needs structure and his little friends. But we will take him out for one on one time when I settle the new baby in. Im not a fan of Grace at all she never minds her own children and her partner seems to do the most of the housework and cooking and minding of them. Is she friends with Ali still? I wonder will Ali be doing her hair for her wedding!

lovelyladylumps

I’m sure it’s also benefiting Ali working with her too! It’s seems to be a win win for both of them and all the kids get kitted out in all the little one stuff. I didn’t buy anything yesterday, I had a few things 6 gros maybe in my basket and was €78. I do try to support Irish businesses even though I know these are made abroad, but they are definitely lighter than the next stuff. I love the next babygros!
I wonder if Ali gets a percentage of the ones she’s collaborated on..