Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiDee2121

She def seems to have lost a lot of weight. TBF she looks amazing in that recent grid photo in the teal coat

Reactions: 1

Bla123

Does she work for the little one or has she bought a share of it does anyone know?
She says she just works for it. I doubt the owner would be offering a share. From what she seems to sell she's making hand over fist with those baby grows.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Fair dues to her haveing the water play in the front room id come out in a rash at the thoughts lol
She has wood effect lino through the whole downstairs. Makes cleanup so easy. There’s no little gaps for water to seep through.

Bla123

Yes they could absolutely afford extra staff for a few weeks but god forbid they spend anything extra and reduce profits. Wonder how the other business operates, is that as much of a delay as this one.

Suzysoo2013

Riverside park hotel in Enniscorthy is MUCH, MUCH, nicer or Whitford house hotel in Wexford town....hope you get a nice break away👍
Aww thank you 🥰. We booked riverside (changed around days to get availability) haven’t been there in years. I love Whitfford and was first choice but it’s booked solid - many a childhood memories and kids went a couple of years ago and loved it too

• Heart

lovelyladylumps

I say fair play to her! It wouldn’t be my cup of tea but been a hairdresser she can maintain it herself too and change it up when she gets too tired of it.

Tammys

VIP Member
Me too but I’m finding the breast milk updates cringe at this point.. no one into herself and the nurses need to know how much she expressed
I felt awful thinking it was a bit much but it's too much information fair dues to her for pumping but once is enough to show us .ah I hope she doesn't go same way with freebies etc.and sharing the other huns,pages

Igloo1877

We stayed in it two weeks ago. Big family room which wasnt clean. Dinner was shocking. Its frozen food that you would buy in the supermarket at the lowest price. The other half supplies food to hotels and couldn't get over how bad it was. I got fish and chips which is their signature dish!! Fish was a flat breaded frozen piece and 3 quarters of the plate were chips that were obviously sitting up. I went to the wicklow heather on sunday and got fish and chips and the difference!! The pool was booked out a week and a half in advance. He sent them an email and they offered us a free night with breakfast.
Oh that’s crap, sorry to hear that. We were there the start July when hotels had only reopened & they weren’t too busy so luckily had no issues with the pool. Standards obviously slipped when they started getting busy

blondey91

Were a lot of the huns at the wedding without partners/husbands etc?? Maybe it was just her and Terri but I wonder was it a case they weren’t invited or not brought??!!
When a lot of my friends/work friends got married we would just go alone cos sometimes you feel you have to sit with your partner and can’t let your hair down as much 😉😉
David was there with Terri, he’s in pictures

happyout2000

VIP Member
So is she isolating from everyone in the house for the next 10 days and letting the fella mind all the kids on his own? There’s no hope my husband would do that with my three kids!
She does not have to isolate for 10 days it’s 7 is it not or 5 with booster since they brought in new rules. Sure she was around the kids anyway when she was contagious or carrying it anyway

Cant-be-arsed

I’m half jealous of her taking off child free for 5 nights 🤣 I have one toddler and he’s a pain in the arse a good portion of the time even though I love him to death! I actually can’t imagine having 3 of them.
That said, she could help some bit of the chaos and she doesn’t. She does let them run a bit wild at times.