Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyout2000

VIP Member
Wow! The woman has triplet boys for gods sake and you'd begrudge her a break?
This is why so many women struggle because of the judgment of others on their parenting.
They are either too protective or absent according to the judges.
I personally think Ali is a fantastic mother

I never said she was a bad mother, just saying well for some getting away for 5 night kids free I can’t even get a few hours never mind 5 days. She does get a bit of help which is nice

Reactions: 1

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
5 days is still a very long time in a busy household! Everyone I know is just getting with it! If one child got it they are hardly going to make the child isolate it it’s own! Should be the same for every family member!

GetaRealJob

Any tips for weaning them off the dodie all jokes aside? He’s only 2 so not awful concerned but I’d like it to go early next year he’s gone awful attached to it and because he’s getting a sibling later on this year I don’t want to completely upend the poor lad’s life 🙈 we had managed to get it down to naps and bedtime only but he’s gone very bad for it again lately.
I'd pull it back to naps/bedtime again- whatever worked for you before. Outta sight outta mind by day usually does the trick.
Personally wouldn't be worrying about it for sleep comfort at 2 years... ESPECIALLY if you're gonna be up with a newborn soon. You'll have more than enough to deal with,I wouldn't be rocking the boat tbh!

irishjen

VIP Member
I'd def never judge anyone for not getting it, it's very expensive, and for most kids, it's just a few days downtime, granted 2 working parents & a couple kids in a household it can be never ending. My friend has 1 sick child, so she got it for them & not his sibling, she felt very guilty but as a 1 income household couldn't afford it. As it was, the unvaxxed child came through it ok & the vaxxed never got a thing

I’d say her house is like a furnace. Mine is rarely below 25° on an average winters day. It gets cold at night but day time is like summer all year round!
Same were always wearing tshirts 😂 have a stove and never gets used. We only turn on heating atm for the water

rowe05

Yes they are different quality. Someone said here before that the little one baby grows don't have the same quality stamps that other more expensive suits and bibs etc have in ireland.

There was a print a while ago that was an original from another small Irish clothing business- handmade and the little one released a very similar one. The smaller business posted her upset and apparently recieved some abusive messages
I was quite surprised to see they are polyester as all the big brands doing these type of suits are 100% cotton. Bonds, Babyboo, Kyte Baby etc. Particularly that she now has premature suits available, it would be great to see her make the move to 100% organic cotton. That would definitely reduce her markup though.

Then you look at faces by grace paying for 1 toddler in nursery full time and one for after school and she can afford it.. so it seems there's a lot of money being an Instagrammer
I think Fbg would find the money for creche as she can't cope minding her own. I'd say she isn't earning that much she can't be as she rarely does ads.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ahs she not been on stories in a while?
She was mentioned in FBG and Jens stories and shown at the tacky Voduz launch bit not a mention of it. Strange.
She took one of the boys with her to the launch, I wonder if that’s why.. I’d be mortified to go and be the only one to bring a child!

Cant-be-arsed

I’m more upset over the chaos of her house - and before anyone comes at me - yea I do have kids and mine are the same age as her lads. I know that they make mess but that is actually awful.

winterblu

VIP Member
She already has 4 ;)

I think she said that she does dry January after her husbands birthday. Plus imagine the cost of a taxi!
Its G plus 3 . So it would be plus 4 for if she had another one . But himself got the snip after the boys .