Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Her and the girl who runs the place are the owners, the other girl has a chair covering company so I imagine getting the fabric was linked to that.
Also the other girl either liked or commented on something on insta slagging Liz Reaney and then joined Liz's FB Group and Liz called her out.
I like Ali I have seen screenshots of their residents group and she is always offering off the stuff she gets & the boys clothes I don't really mind the ad / freebies when it isn't done out of greed - like the Wagon she has. There is an American insta who has her son cooking (Kobe or something) and she was on the absolute BEG for one and got it.
What was said about Liz does anybody remember?

I thought the showing of the suits was done really bad and last minute and her prices seem to be going up €12 for 2 baby hats and €30 for a blanket for the car seat😳 maybe I'm just cheap

It's 7 days and wear a ffp2 mask around people for the 3 days after also. I currently have it and am boostered thats the advice i was given. I was just thinking at least Chris managed to dress the boys yesterday all while working from home too fair play.

Thump

VIP Member
No they don’t and he’s their child - but this is Tattle so I’m allowed to comment on it if I want to 🤣 and I don’t have to be logical either thank God because I’ve spent the evening battling my own 2 year old who wanted to do bath and bedtime wearing his manky dirty crocs and mud covered shorts and I am incapable of being reasonable now myself! If anyone has any idea when the tantrums and the two year old notions ease up even slightly ye might let me know 🙈
Three year old here and the tantrums at 2 were nothing compared to the tantrums when she turned 3 unfortunately! Hope it’s not same for you.

Tammys

VIP Member
Well they are dressed today and gone to wreck the sister’s house 🙈 they are very cute little lads I have to say they really are lovely but I’d say the daughter doesn’t get a look in with all 3 of them wrecking havoc. I wonder would it be very expensive to send them to childcare a couple days a week they would love it I’d say to meet little friends and it would get rid of the bottles for sure. I’m not in the Dublin area so I don’t know the cost of it up there. I’m imagining it would be horrendously expensive and maybe that’s why they don’t?
Fair dues to the aunt I had ocd looking at the mess lol

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Each to their own I suppose - my son loves his childminder and his friends and I know I will be in no physical shape to mind him post c section.
I'd never judge another parent, it's just my opinion as I'm home so I don't see the need but what works for us doesn't work for other families and vice versa. Best of luck with the new arrival had csection on all my little ones it can be tough going. 🥰

Cant-be-arsed

I'd never judge another parent, it's just my opinion as I'm home so I don't see the need but what works for us doesn't work for other families and vice versa. Best of luck with the new arrival had csection on all my little ones it can be tough going. 🥰
Aw thank you - my first was a section too so at least I know what to expect! Looking forward now to meeting Baby and getting settled. I’ll be back at work then full time after my maternity leave so I plan to enjoy the time with the 2 of them as much as I can. We are lucky we live on the west coast and childcare fees are not as high as that in Dublin or the larger cities. Our wonderful childminder is a godsend and he loves her. And eats everything she gives him unlike at home 🤣🤣

Bla123

Did anyone see the story today. The little lad asleep in the carseat. Doesn't look like he had his straps over his shoulders so unsafe.

Bla123

I’ve never bought anything from Little One but her rompers are not 100% cotton, they are polyester/cotton. I’d imagine this is why they are significantly cheaper then babyboo. Babyboo is 100% organic cotton. I have always found their quality to be very good.
Yes they are different quality. Someone said here before that the little one baby grows don't have the same quality stamps that other more expensive suits and bibs etc have in ireland.

There was a print a while ago that was an original from another small Irish clothing business- handmade and the little one released a very similar one. The smaller business posted her upset and apparently recieved some abusive messages

Skinner

VIP Member
Ahs she not been on stories in a while?
She was mentioned in FBG and Jens stories and shown at the tacky Voduz launch bit not a mention of it. Strange.