Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Night training can take much longer , it’s a hormonal thing.

But the fact strangers on the internet know they wear nappies at night is too much sharing. We need laws pronto cus parents have zero common sense.

Reactions: 10

Itsluluirl

No clothes on the kids again? I don’t get it! It’s not that warm at night,They aren’t even under the covers!
In fairness I live in new house like hers and forgot to open windows as I was in work. My house was 26 degrees at night time. New build houses are extremely warm. We do wear clothes in them though but mainly shorts and t-shirts

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Her “holiday” looks so depressing. Maldrons are the biggest kips usually located in shitholes too. the kids all up at this hour while they’re all in the room downing booze, absolute scauldy bunch.

She also irritates me so much it’s like she’s on a mission to make herself look as hideous as possible too, like there’s no excuse for looking THAT SHIT all the time when she has the help 🙄

Cant-be-arsed

She won’t film in certain places “for obvious reasons” (which are obviously apparent to anyone with a brain!) but she will share her lads in their underpants and in their swimming gear with all her followers 🙄

Gooseyloo

By her own admission, her six year old's teeth are destroyed from the soother, yet the 2 year old is never seen without either a soother or a bottle hanging from his teeth, his speech has been affected, she successfully got him off it, but gave it back to him because he cried one night, he's never seen without a bib on, he's constantly in her brand glorified pyjamas, day and night, and she has the 6 year old back in the buggy! And both kids always on their iPads. I'm by no means mum of the year, but ffs! She may be Ali's boss, but Ali could teach her a thing or two about parenting.

Christ I feel better getting that off my chest!

Cant-be-arsed

I have to say I like her too. She and Chris make me howl laughing when they do a q&a he seems like a really funny guy. The boys are gorgeous too. Little devils I’d say like all toddlers. This is not a popular opinion I’m sure but it’s mine and I’m entitled to it - I really wish she would cut Bruce’s hair! I can’t bear to see long hair on little boys. I don’t mind my own wee boy playing with his cousins dolly or her toy kitchen etc (all very traditionally girly things) and I don’t see why little girls can’t play with tractors and diggers etc but I just can’t understand why you’d let your boy child have girly hair and dress him in girly clothes. And that’s just my opinion before anybody comes at me!

• Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I like Ali a lot and appreciate how much focus she put on the kids on the day but I’m having a bit of lol at how she’s been saying over and over how she wanted a low key casual easy going day… and then made the dress code black tie 🤣
That was one of my first thoughts too.

Low key, casual, all about the kids, messy, rolling around the floor.... but had two weddings, the millhouse is expensive! and black tie. Its all very contradictory

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Okay I'm new to kieran corrigan and I honestly don't mean to sound offensive... but he is gay right?? Like I can see he is married with a child and one on the way but he is defo gay or at least Bi? He's extremely feminine in his mannerisms ect I honestly got a shock when I looked through his page and seen wedding photos with orna ect
He is the rudest, angriest, biggest begged Instagram has ever seen and that’s saying something.. I think it’s because he’s in the closet

I really don't understand why there is a thread here for Ali so what she's been giving a hotel stay for free if anyone deserves it it's her I'd give her one myself if your sleepsuit was dodgy email company and let them know don't run the girl down
Just because you don't think there should be a thread on someone...doesn't mean others think that too ..

Thump

VIP Member
I can’t figure out is he in the spectrum or is it just from what she shows of him that gives me them feelings?
Not trying to moderate but please don’t go down that road. I hate hate seeing people post their kids on social media, it leaves innocent kids who don’t ask to be exposed online open to being picked apart online. There should be child protection laws against posting young kids online.

It’s ridiculous the amount of shit they get! Her letting it build up and showing it altogether just shows the amount of shit they get! She seems a bit uninterested when she’s showing everything! She really isn’t selling it! These company’s should be giving there stuff to people less fortunate then Ali. It’s actually turns me off buying from these company’s!
Haven't been able to sleep the paat few days with some crap in my life I'm dealing with...so I have spare time... so here's a list of things ali has gotten in the last couple of weeks .. even before what she showed yesterday...

Full House clean worth €240

Bakehouse cakes

Pumpkin patch trip

Luggwoods trip

Sculpted by amie stuff(was at event so no doubt they get free stuff )

Voduz sleep sets

Natural bakery hamper of food

Clean co bottles and mixers hamper

Clothes for the 4 kids from pennys

Loccitane event freebies given.

That's without yesterday's pile....

• Wow

irishjen

VIP Member
She's a Def wannabe who will flog those boys for a few quid it appears.
The reel with the swimsuit trying to be like Celeste Barber wasn't original.

Skinner

VIP Member
Why does she dye her hair pink. Personally I think it looks ridiculous and she does it to stand out, like the mad yoke she thinks she is.
Alright shes gong to a wedding soon but the rest of the time she'll be sitting in her pj's or trackie.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Okay I'm new to kieran corrigan and I honestly don't mean to sound offensive... but he is gay right?? Like I can see he is married with a child and one on the way but he is defo gay or at least Bi? He's extremely feminine in his mannerisms ect I honestly got a shock when I looked through his page and seen wedding photos with orna ect

• Haha