Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Any tips for weaning them off the dodie all jokes aside? He’s only 2 so not awful concerned but I’d like it to go early next year he’s gone awful attached to it and because he’s getting a sibling later on this year I don’t want to completely upend the poor lad’s life 🙈 we had managed to get it down to naps and bedtime only but he’s gone very bad for it again lately.
Wait until you know he understands what you’re saying when you bring up the subject of getting rid of it. My son was 4.5 & happily put it on the tree for santa with his bottle. Santa left him a surprise gift in their place & he was delighted. He asked going to bed on Christmas night & I reminded him what we had done & he went off to sleep with no issues. He wasn’t ready even a few months before that. Once you get past a year it’s a huge source of comfort for them & part of their night time routine so I wouldn’t rush it. Even cutting down to naps & bedtime is great. It only becomes an issue if it’s stuck to them all day!
my son is 10 now & his teeth are perfect.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s keeping the details so private. I don’t object to her doing so I’m just surprised especially when all the details of Chris vasectomy were made into a highlight bubble 🙈
That was ridiculous! Nobody needed to publicly know that! Is the ring pink? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I hate the way he’s constantly wearing a bib.. he’s a toddler fair enough for meal times but it makes him look like an overgrown baby
I have to agree, don’t get me wrong we all do what we have to for a bit of peace but the child always has a soother or bottle in his mouth, he’s nearly 3 and seems very babied, now on the other hand having lost 2 baby’s it’s probably hard to think he’s no longer a baby ❤

LucyLiu

Overpriced when I saw very similar grows on Ali express.
Completely different quality. When she first came out she never changed the labels and I found the Ali shop and bought a load. Such bad quality they faded so bad and ripped so easily. The ones she is selling now are better quality than bonds. Iv tried them all

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Any tips for weaning them off the dodie all jokes aside? He’s only 2 so not awful concerned but I’d like it to go early next year he’s gone awful attached to it and because he’s getting a sibling later on this year I don’t want to completely upend the poor lad’s life 🙈 we had managed to get it down to naps and bedtime only but he’s gone very bad for it again lately.
No advice cos both mine were gone 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So don’t feel bad if it takes that long!! I delayed it last year due to Covid I felt they had enough going on without losing that comfort