Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

I thought she looked just fabulous really glam and classy. And Chris is very handsome. Can’t wait for the pics of the big bash next week and I hope they are very happy together I’m delighted for them both.
Rave over 🤣

Reactions: 12

BiscuitOrCake

Her defending with Kieran Corrigan on his live about Fota Hotek and agreeing with Kieran rattled me, such a lick arse, saying she would never for o Fota hotel - painful
This is off topic but I hadn’t watched Kieran Corrigan before, went to watch his latest story there and I have to say: What a load of fast talking nonsense 😬😬. No actual content or much happening, but loads of waffle to disguise it and be repeated himself about 5 times. How do some people have so many followers? It’s beyond me!

GetaRealJob

I was one of the people who wondered if Ali had a thread. She seems like a nice girl. As in if she was your friend I do believe she'd bend over backwards for you. One of those salt of the earth type people with her real family & friends.

What also strikes me though is I do think she's trying to make a real go of being an influencer and 100% is aiming for the mummy blogger Market. I do have an issue with kids lives being monetised.

At times that leads her to being somewhat fake in her page. You can see the real Ali most days, others she comes across as just trying too hard imo. She is very very relatable. Anyone at home with very young kids etc can 100% identify with her. But I do feel some of the content is purely to come across "sound" and deflect from the I work with Primary, af links etc.
Shes not the worst of them imo. A clever girl really id imagine. I do give her credit for keeping her hairdressing side of things going and she works for the little one so... she definitely has her feet on the ground and in touch with reality.

I may also be wondering where can one find a Bina... id love one of them. 💖

Lollylynn

VIP Member
She was sound and fairly relatable at the start then ofc she gets sucked into the fake beggy grabby freebie world of the gram and shes lost her likeability factor

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Lovely to see how she made the day as much about the kids as her and Chris, greedy grease gernon should take note.. “how to include your kids on your wedding day”

She plays a good game but she is in it for the same reasons as the others. Kids being used to make mammy famous.
That's it exactly.
. She deffo plays a good game tryin to come across like she isn't a blagger.. but she is... she gets an enormous amount of free stuff... constantly does ads.. but she is clever .. hard to describe really...
I'd say she be annoyed she has a thread on here .. 🤭

Reactions: 11

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I really don't understand why there is a thread here for Ali so what she's been giving a hotel stay for free if anyone deserves it it's her I'd give her one myself if your sleepsuit was dodgy email company and let them know don't run the girl down
TBF I don’t think Ali is the brains behind The Litte One’s company. She is definitely the more likeable of the two! I’m pretty sure people have emailed the company if they’ve had issues and I’m pretty sure the responses never come from Ali so you’re technically right. But also I would rather deal with Ali than the other one! She is a piece of work. I’ve complained and received feedback. She posts nasty responses privately as well as publicly. BUT you’re right this thread isn’t about her. It’s about Ali. And Ali chooses to associate herself with the likes of The Little One, Voduz, BPerfect, Aoibhe Devlin, FBG. It doesn’t say much about her to be honest!

As I said earlier.. its not clear what's gifted. Il be critical or cynical anytime I like thank you very much. Jog on
Exactly no need for people moderating the thread.

Cant-be-arsed

Parenting is tough (my opinion even though I wouldn’t change being a parent for the world!) especially at the toddler stage and she has 3 of them so I wouldn’t begrudge her a holiday or a glass of wine - but……looks like they are all hammered and what if one of the boys fell and needed to be brought somewhere. Who would be the sober one to take them? I can’t comment on the Maldron hotels as I’ve never stayed in one but I don’t like to see small children up that late and watching people drink alcohol there’s something not right about it. Now I freely admit I am a bit old fashioned in a lot of ways and I suppose each to their own but I wouldn’t be drinking in front of my toddler son and letting him stay up that late so I could have a couple of glasses of wine.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Dear god Ali, you aren’t 17, why are you sharing your daughter’s dob, private info etc. it’s not yours to share! You’d really wonder what goes on in huns heads at times. Not a bit of sense with any of them

Darkside

Beautiful hair and it seemed like a really chilled day no big fake photo set up like the mongey

Last edited:

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I think someone should set up a thread on this person ye are chatting about so as not to derail this thread, ?? I’m not sure who they are myself

Reactions: 10

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I can’t believe people are supporting any of this family! They are the lowest of the low! Erin got famous off the back of her brother!

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Her hair and makeup are fab but bit of a faux pas guests and the hair stylists posting photos of her on her dress before she has herself no!?

Her dress is more bridesmaid than bride in my opinion

JustmeKC

VIP Member
No they don’t and he’s their child - but this is Tattle so I’m allowed to comment on it if I want to 🤣 and I don’t have to be logical either thank God because I’ve spent the evening battling my own 2 year old who wanted to do bath and bedtime wearing his manky dirty crocs and mud covered shorts and I am incapable of being reasonable now myself! If anyone has any idea when the tantrums and the two year old notions ease up even slightly ye might let me know 🙈
Tantrums haven’t stopped here & mine is early 20s 😂

• Haha

Ruby1

I think if I had triplets I would be choosing my battles too … I like Ali, always makes me smile in fairness (I tap through all ads though 🙈🙈)

msster

Chatty Member
I really don't understand why there is a thread here for Ali so what she's been giving a hotel stay for free if anyone deserves it it's her I'd give her one myself if your sleepsuit was dodgy email company and let them know don't run the girl down

StarofLiat

Her Q&A's are a desperate attempt to be seen as funny. "No uncle Derek no one wants to sing Wonderwall" hi-larious Ali, how long were you sitting on that gem 🤓 Guitars give her the ick, fair enough. I'll tell ya what gives me the ick, people who legit think they're gas bastards and their banter is top tier, when in actual fact they're CRINGE and just thirsty for attention 😆

• Haha
Ok call me old school but all the free toys etc these children get is unreal.
Nothing is a treat anymore like birthdays etc or a rare occasion takeing a trip to a toy shop as a treat
The amount they get is mad...

I used to like Ali... but she's turning into a greedy grabber that takes everything...

And she's morphing into the naked blondie with that stupid fake laugh after every sentence 🙄