Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I couldn’t watch her story’s anymore! She honestly thinks she’s the coolest person on the planet! Wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote some of them questions herself! She’s a dick!! Your from tallaght so what you’d think it was the toughest part of Ireland the way she goes on??

Reactions: 4
Her Q&A's are a desperate attempt to be seen as funny. "No uncle Derek no one wants to sing Wonderwall" hi-larious Ali, how long were you sitting on that gem 🤓 Guitars give her the ick, fair enough. I'll tell ya what gives me the ick, people who legit think they're gas bastards and their banter is top tier, when in actual fact they're CRINGE and just thirsty for attention 😆
Yea that made me laugh too cause she's the embarrassing aunty version of uncle Derek 😂 she's that melter on a work night or hen party that you don't know that well and at first you think they're laugh, but after an hour in their company you're exhausted from their extroverted attention seeking "I'll do annnnnything to make you all laugh cause I'm a maaaaadd bassstard"

I hate this I'm sooooooo sound persona she tries to give off. Its fake as duck.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think it’s possible to prevent it spreading within a household. Particularly if you have children that like to climb all over you like most toddlers do. My own included. I don’t give a toss why she isolated herself - I’m more annoyed at the fact that she thought they wouldn’t get it. I can’t bear illogical people.

Pimping Georgia out now in her swimming suit for an AD.. I always thought she was a bit better then FBG but obviously not!

Reactions: 7
Pimping Georgia out now in her swimming suit for an AD.. I always thought she was a bit better then FBG but obviously not!
Was thinking the same when I seen her stories! Definitely didn’t feel comfortable seeing that! could have advertised the swimsuit without her daughter in it! Wasn’t needed!

Reactions: 6
Is her hair brown or pink ? I love both on her but confused as two different colours in her stories

Reactions: 1
Just posted on Jens Journey too - disappointed to see them supporting The Black Forge considering the Thug that owns it!!!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe people are supporting any of this family! They are the lowest of the low! Erin got famous off the back of her brother!

Reactions: 10
She's the only one I've seen so far to get the right company. Sinead Curvy Style and Jens journey have both tagged dfs instead of dfi. I mean is feckin wrote every where on all the balloons.

Wow the shine on that forehead - Botox overload 🤣🤣coming from the “I don’t care how I look” too cool for school Ali …. U care love just admit it - u think you are a ride 😂

Wow the shine on that forehead - Botox overload 🤣🤣coming from the “I don’t care how I look” too cool for school Ali …. U care love just admit it - u think you are a ride 😂
She's far too young to need that amount of botox, her face is like something from Madame Tussauds in that last post. She defo thinks she's a ride she's no different to any of the other hunzos and the chilled persona is clearly an act. Her personality is on the extreme end of extroversion, I find her thirst for attention exhausting.