Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even surprised she working with that vodez tat, she fits their target audience! Idiots!

Reactions: 3
€60 for a box of tit!! I don’t see Ali as a professional in anything she does and she seems to jump around from hair to make up to selling tit on insta! No passion behind any of it just out to make a quick few bob!

Reactions: 4
So is she isolating from everyone in the house for the next 10 days and letting the fella mind all the kids on his own? There’s no hope my husband would do that with my three kids!

Reactions: 4
So is she isolating from everyone in the house for the next 10 days and letting the fella mind all the kids on his own? There’s no hope my husband would do that with my three kids!
She does not have to isolate for 10 days it’s 7 is it not or 5 with booster since they brought in new rules. Sure she was around the kids anyway when she was contagious or carrying it anyway

Reactions: 1
5 days is still a very long time in a busy household! Everyone I know is just getting with it! If one child got it they are hardly going to make the child isolate it it’s own! Should be the same for every family member!

It's 7 days and wear a ffp2 mask around people for the 3 days after also. I currently have it and am boostered thats the advice i was given. I was just thinking at least Chris managed to dress the boys yesterday all while working from home too fair play.

When my husband and 10 year old had we just carried on as normal I then got it baby got it also my 13 year old never got.

We carried on as normal here and my youngest never caught it. I know a few people who did the same and not everyone caught it

Reactions: 2
Her Q&A's are a desperate attempt to be seen as funny. "No uncle Derek no one wants to sing Wonderwall" hi-larious Ali, how long were you sitting on that gem 🤓 Guitars give her the ick, fair enough. I'll tell ya what gives me the ick, people who legit think they're gas bastards and their banter is top tier, when in actual fact they're CRINGE and just thirsty for attention 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10