Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neighbour gave her a secondhand one though not some company sending PR. Where I live it’s normal to see neighbours passing on stuff they are finished with to their neighbours which is far better than throwing it in the bin in my opinion. I’ve passed on loads of bits, saves me money trying to dispose of them!

Also, I assume she’s buying the other bins. Does buying things you need make you greedy?! I assume she needs however many she ordered cos why would you clutter up your house with plastic bins if you didn’t need them?
My point was, she comes on "wanting or needing" this or that, knowing full well it will be handed to her! "The poor Ali, with triplets, routiene" works for her begging, and she knows that....otherwise, she wouldnt broadcast what she wants! It was a lovely gesture from her neighbour to give her the bin, but really, Ali has no self respect, always on the scrounge🙄 As for the other bins that are coming, lets see if Ali takes the cobwebs off her purse to pay for them?

Reactions: 7
They all do it FBG Is on looking for recommendations in Sligo they’re going for few days never heard of google 😂 hoping someone gifts freebie dinners , days out etc
I don’t mind Ali though she often donates stuff she gets and she’s all for her kids not like greedy FBG who keeps everything she gets and has more me time than actually being a parent

Reactions: 8
They all do it FBG Is on looking for recommendations in Sligo they’re going for few days never heard of google 😂 hoping someone gifts freebie dinners , days out etc
I don’t mind Ali though she often donates stuff she gets and she’s all for her kids not like greedy FBG who keeps everything she gets and has more me time than actually being a parent
Ali does donate stuff she gets and dosnt want... her "poor me, ive got triplets" is annoying, and wearing thin, how do other parents of multiples cope? Just cos she chose to have 3 children at once, dosnt mean shes entitled to be handed anything she wants for free.....Totally agree with you about Grace, but if Ali could afford to have the triplets in creche, they would be, lets be honest!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ali does donate stuff she gets and dosnt want... her "poor me, ive got triplets" is annoying, and wearing thin, how do other parents of multiples cope? Just cos she chose to have 3 children at once, dosnt mean shes entitled to be handed anything she wants for free.....Totally agree with you about Grace, but if Ali could afford to have the triplets in creche, they would be, lets be honest!
They’re all the same RG was on last week going on about her child’s shoe size and next thing she gets runners for her kids from lifestyle
It’s sickening so many families out there struggling through covid and trying getting kids back to school and these lot get everything for free

Reactions: 4
They’re all the same RG was on last week going on about her child’s shoe size and next thing she gets runners for her kids from lifestyle
It’s sickening so many families out there struggling through covid and trying getting kids back to school and these lot get everything for free
Yes, its sooooo unfair! Also Lisa Jordan with the clarkes shoes a few weeks ago! She can well afford to buy her own kids shoes, and still takes these for free😤 She could have advertised them no problem, and taken a voucher for a pair of school shoes, and given them to a child in need🙄

Sorry now but "she choose to have three children at once" what??? What was she to do get rid of one or two 🙄 she was blessed with triplets after going through a miscarriage. that comment was just a bit low

Reactions: 43
They’re not ivf babies, so she didn’t exactly chose to conceive all 3 at the same time 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why are they still drinking from bottles at 2years old?? Sorry now thats just laziness... no need for that at all

Why are they still drinking from bottles at 2years old?? Sorry now thats just laziness... no need for that at all
I have friends who's kids still drink out of a bottle at 4! I don't think it's a laziness thing really more an attachment thing.
I certainly wouldn't say Ali is lazy based on the bottle thing! But maybe not worth the battle X 3 if they love them so much

I think if I had triplets I would be choosing my battles too … I like Ali, always makes me smile in fairness (I tap through all ads though 🙈🙈)

Reactions: 10
Weaning little ones off a bottle is tough! My 2 year old loves his dodie and his bottle and he still has a bottle of milk before bed. Never at night though not since he started sleeping through. I don’t agree with giving milk or juice at night after they’ve woken up. It only creates a bad habit. But that’s just me and my opinion. I think if I had triplets I would probably do whatever it took to keep from going insane 🤣 toddlers are tough work!

Weaning little ones off a bottle is tough! My 2 year old loves his dodie and his bottle and he still has a bottle of milk before bed. Never at night though not since he started sleeping through. I don’t agree with giving milk or juice at night after they’ve woken up. It only creates a bad habit. But that’s just me and my opinion. I think if I had triplets I would probably do whatever it took to keep from going insane 🤣 toddlers are tough work!
My child is also 2 and still has a bottle of milk at bedtime 🥱 my others were the same but didn’t want it anymore when they got to about 3! It’s funny cos I’ve a friend who once they hit 12 months just got rid of bottles only used cups/beaker!! I have to say I hate seeing any older child with a baby bottle hanging out of their mouths, although I also know what it’s like to want an easy life 😂😂

My child is also 2 and still has a bottle of milk at bedtime 🥱 my others were the same but didn’t want it anymore when they got to about 3! It’s funny cos I’ve a friend who once they hit 12 months just got rid of bottles only used cups/beaker!! I have to say I hate seeing any older child with a baby bottle hanging out of their mouths, although I also know what it’s like to want an easy life 😂😂
I did that, I'm that asshole! Lol
But I felt it would make life easier in the long run.. maybe it did, who knows but my god we had Dodie battles in this house and honestly with hindsight I prob would have left it be and stressed less (they only had them for sleeping)

So yeah with a bit of distance from toddler years now I can say ah do whatever causes less hassle,, but for a mom of multiples, Jesus I'd celebrate Ali just making it through the day and keeping them fed and watered!! I would say she really picks her battles, she'd have to!

So yeah with a bit of distance from toddler years now I can say ah do whatever causes less hassle,, but for a mom of multiples, Jesus I'd celebrate Ali just making it through the day and keeping them fed and watered!! I would say she really picks her battles, she'd have to!
Deffo!

My 3 year old is still addicted to the bottle. Doesn't bother me, the rest were the same, sure they're only small for awhile and it's a bit of comfort. They won't be still dragging it round when they're 16 😂

Any tips for weaning them off the dodie all jokes aside? He’s only 2 so not awful concerned but I’d like it to go early next year he’s gone awful attached to it and because he’s getting a sibling later on this year I don’t want to completely upend the poor lad’s life 🙈 we had managed to get it down to naps and bedtime only but he’s gone very bad for it again lately.

Any tips for weaning them off the dodie all jokes aside? He’s only 2 so not awful concerned but I’d like it to go early next year he’s gone awful attached to it and because he’s getting a sibling later on this year I don’t want to completely upend the poor lad’s life 🙈 we had managed to get it down to naps and bedtime only but he’s gone very bad for it again lately.
No advice cos both mine were gone 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So don’t feel bad if it takes that long!! I delayed it last year due to Covid I felt they had enough going on without losing that comfort

I'd pull it back to naps/bedtime again- whatever worked for you before. Outta sight outta mind by day usually does the trick.
Personally wouldn't be worrying about it for sleep comfort at 2 years... ESPECIALLY if you're gonna be up with a newborn soon. You'll have more than enough to deal with,I wouldn't be rocking the boat tbh!

Reactions: 1
I'd pull it back to naps/bedtime again- whatever worked for you before. Outta sight outta mind by day usually does the trick.
Personally wouldn't be worrying about it for sleep comfort at 2 years... ESPECIALLY if you're gonna be up with a newborn soon. You'll have more than enough to deal with,I wouldn't be rocking the boat tbh!
Same!

I had just 2.5 years between mine and was at pains to have the Dodie out of the way and potty training etc done cos I felt I maybe wouldn't manage those battles with a newborn..
All went ok, but if I'd my time over I wouldn't have bothered, I only made work for myself I feel, pushing things before they were ready

My tip really is back to naptime / sleeping only, then what I did was "lose" Dodie one bedtime, and say here's cuddle bear I'll go find Dodie..
I went in and out a lot reassuring but id say after 2 hours they fell asleep and the next night maybe 30 mins then it was done with