Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw come on, mothers are allowed go away without their kids. Like do we tel our daughters they need to give up their entire selves and lives when they become mams?

Reactions: 27
So she is away for 5 nights without the kids well for some
Wow! The woman has triplet boys for gods sake and you'd begrudge her a break?
This is why so many women struggle because of the judgment of others on their parenting.
They are either too protective or absent according to the judges.
I personally think Ali is a fantastic mother

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she is away for 5 nights without the kids well for some
It is. She seems to have at least one child attached to her most of the time, most parents deserve a break & it’s great that she has family to help with childcare.

Reactions: 11
Wow! The woman has triplet boys for gods sake and you'd begrudge her a break?
This is why so many women struggle because of the judgment of others on their parenting.
They are either too protective or absent according to the judges.
I personally think Ali is a fantastic mother

I never said she was a bad mother, just saying well for some getting away for 5 night kids free I can’t even get a few hours never mind 5 days. She does get a bit of help which is nice

Reactions: 1
Tbf she deserves it !! Her life seems like chaos with the 3 lunatics running around 😂

I’m half jealous of her taking off child free for 5 nights 🤣 I have one toddler and he’s a pain in the arse a good portion of the time even though I love him to death! I actually can’t imagine having 3 of them.
That said, she could help some bit of the chaos and she doesn’t. She does let them run a bit wild at times.

Ah she’s off to her pals wedding so I wouldn’t begrudge her for that! I wouldn’t bring the kids either!But don’t get me wrong she does get plenty of nights out both with him and her pals. So let’s not pretend she never gets out!

Reactions: 5
In fairness u definitely need something to look forward to and a few breaks with 3 wild toddlers. I have one who’s a wild one also so dunno how the hell she does it with 3 😂😂 she’s mad not to have them in nursery even twice a week since they were about 2 tho would really help sort out their behaviour - she won’t know herself in sept when they have some nursery & proper discipline though.

Reactions: 2
I have to say - and I’m not her biggest fan but I am actually envious of the way she looks in that bikini. I’ve 2 kids and am at my heaviest now my younger is 7 months and I just don’t have anything left in the tank to give to myself right now neither of them sleep well and I’m exhausted and this is all before I go back to work 😫 fair play to her she obviously works at herself and it’s showing!

Reactions: 4
I have to say - and I’m not her biggest fan but I am actually envious of the way she looks in that bikini. I’ve 2 kids and am at my heaviest now my younger is 7 months and I just don’t have anything left in the tank to give to myself right now neither of them sleep well and I’m exhausted and this is all before I go back to work 😫 fair play to her she obviously works at herself and it’s showing!
I agree, I think she looks great. Also we all deserve a break and to be ourselves away from being Mammy and Daddy if we get the chance so she's right to take the chance to get away when she can :)

Reactions: 2
Give yourself some time - her 3 are 3 this summer she only really lost weight in the past year . You are still in survival mode with a 7 month old ! :)

Reactions: 6
Exactly and she’s in a gym and playing
Sports because she has plenty of help with her children. Not everyone has that help for time to exercise!

Reactions: 3
That dress is not for a wedding, it looks like something from Penney’s you wear over your swimsuit

Reactions: 9