Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a mansion yet forever eat in bed. To the left you can see breakfast and a pack of crisps I believe

Screenshot_20200523-164129_Instagram.jpg

And ofc this dumbdumb loves that fraud Gary Vee.
No sometimes comments are constructive love
But Youtubers are so arrogant they believe everything is hate
Screenshot_20200523-164202_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hate when Instagrammers/YouTubers assume people who criticise them are just jealous or unhappy with their lives. It just shows how big their ego is, as with this prize Tory tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really hate when Instagrammers/YouTubers assume people who criticise them are just jealous or unhappy with their lives. It just shows how big their ego is, as with this prize Tory tosser
Don't know why we would be jealous of Ringworm Deyes. Maybe his bank balance, but he has nothing happening in his life, for all his time and money, he doesn't go further than Brighton (except for the occasional #AD #gifted trip).

Reactions: 17
Why is he in a full dinner suit for a video call with “the fam” (as poppy described it) sat next to ZoElLa who looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is he in a full dinner suit for a video call with “the fam” (as poppy described it) sat next to ZoElLa who looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards?
He said his dad dressed up so he did. Also where was Zoe's family? his fam again as usual.

Reactions: 9
Let's make bets to see how long he does this podcast for. My best is until September (so a summer thing) then he will relaunch again in the New Year.
he’s managed 6 episodes of a supposedly weekly podcast since Oct 2018. So I’m gonna say 1 episode by September and then he’ll decide that they should be recorded again with video when corona is over so the guests can go to the purpose made studio. None of the guests will want to record again so he’ll take another year to find new guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he’s managed 6 episodes of a supposedly weekly podcast since Oct 2018. So I’m gonna say 1 episode by September and then he’ll decide that they should be recorded again with video when corona is over so the guests can go to the purpose made studio. None of the guests will want to record again so he’ll take another year to find new guests.
Did he ever the episode with Chris & Rosie Ramsay

Reactions: 2
How are these old podcasts going to be even remotely relevant now? I said it earlier in the thread but it makes absolutely no sense to bank them for so bleeping long. He embarrasses himself time and time again with these ridiculous (correct use of the word) projects.

Reactions: 8
How are these old podcasts going to be even remotely relevant now? I said it earlier in the thread but it makes absolutely no sense to bank them for so bleeping long. He embarrasses himself time and time again with these ridiculous (correct use of the word) projects.
It's not like the not podcast is time sensitive. It's just him gigging like an 8 year old school girl over made up secrets his minions (and himself) submit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking like a prize prat in his tuxedo. Honestly I’m surprised Alfie’s family aren’t all isolating at Zoe’s Zoe and Alfie’s house. I thought at least Poppy and Sean would get invited to stay.

Reactions: 7
Why does he keep posing with a) his eyes closed and b) his chin in the air.

He looks (more) demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking like a prize prat in his tuxedo. Honestly I’m surprised Alfie’s family aren’t all isolating at Zoe’s Zoe and Alfie’s house. I thought at least Poppy and Sean would get invited to stay.
I bet they didnt want to 3 days at Christmas is enough for them. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think years of minions kissing his hairy arse went to his head. He can’t accept he was just part of a fad for a while, he thinks he genuinely became an A-list national treasure and everyone is in awe of his brilliance. When he looks at himself he sees all those comments from underage girls saying how hot he is, staring back at him. Really though... he was just another Zoella endorsement. When Zoe told her fans that this goofy animal was gorgeous, they believed her, just like they believed her over what was the best shampoo, or jumper from ASOS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He goes to the Garden centre with Zoe and he touches the trolley then as hes walking around touching things he also touches his lips.:oops: Hes bought some gardening stuff and some veg plants as hes going to dig the veg plot thats already in the garden that they've never used and its over grown and a absolute mess...why when they have a gardener?. Then he cooks an out of date fresh chicken breast to eat the next day!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Another thing I've noticed....the chain/necklace seems to be very much out and about. Does he think hes Connell from Normal People??

(SPOILER : He is not and should just wear a sack on his head)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He goes to the Garden centre with Zoe and he touches the trolley then as hes walking around touching things he also touches his lips.:oops: Hes bought some gardening stuff and some veg plants as hes going to dig the veg plot thats already in the garden that they've never used and its over grown and a absolute mess...why when they have a gardener?. Then he cooks an out of date fresh chicken breast to eat the next day!🤦‍♀️
that gardening project won't be finished.. just like every thing else he starts and then forgets about.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Just passing through ....

If this man-child had joined YouTube any later than he did, he would have got absolutely nowhere. He was literally in the right place at the right time.

I’m aware of him. I’ve never watched him intentionally.

He’s one of those creepy spoiled “Gap Year” boys you meet on holiday. Bags of arrogance, no substance. Thick as mince.

That’s all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.