Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie is effing disgusting. Using the POSTAL service for ANOTHER instrument that he won't play. What a vile child. A spoilt, gummy child. I absolutely loathe him. He is pathetic, not good at anything he does. What about that beautiful piano he has in the house? He wants to be able to do everything but hasn't got the talent or patience to learn. He is losing relevance (his videos without Zoe don't even hit over 200k views, and soon he is going to fade. Disgusting.

Reactions: 30
alfies new video- he bought an electric guitar.. i wonder how long he'll be interested in that before it goes in the corner like the piano :rolleyes:
Alfie buys more tit. Shock

not sure how no one has picked up on Tom syndicate who is worse than Alfie. Went on a bike ride with his brother in law a few days ago and kept saying don’t worry social distancing blah, then turned off the comments as people was calling him out on it because ‘he films a day before’ And everyone is ignorant because he did it before the guidelines, even though guidelines were given a week ago

and in one of his latest videos said he really would like to help etc but he feels his job is to entertain and keep his audience positive. honestlyone hundred percent worse than Alfie with his self entitlement

Reactions: 9
Alfie buys more tit. Shock

not sure how no one has picked up on Tom syndicate who is worse than Alfie. Went on a bike ride with his brother in law a few days ago and kept saying don’t worry social distancing blah, then turned off the comments as people was calling him out on it because ‘he films a day before’ And everyone is ignorant because he did it before the guidelines, even though guidelines were given a week ago

and in one of his latest videos said he really would like to help etc but he feels his job is to entertain and keep his audience positive. honestlyone hundred percent worse than Alfie with his self entitlement
I've been waiting for this. Syndicate is right there with Zalfie and it makes me want to punch them in the throat. No surprise considering both Joe and Alfie have mentioned how much of a "great guy" he is over the past....at least 10 years that I've known of them both.

Reactions: 6
I've been waiting for this. Syndicate is right there with Zalfie and it makes me want to punch them in the throat. No surprise considering both Joe and Alfie have mentioned how much of a "great guy" he is over the past....at least 10 years that I've known of them both.
Thank you! Amazed he doesn’t get spoken about more on here he’s up there with the best of them

Reactions: 6
An electric guitar? Someone add that to the wiki page of tit he gives up. Absolute bell end.

Reactions: 11
Only just watched Elf's video about Zoe's previous b-day plans & how on the Saturday they were spending the whole day with his parents & then all her friends where coming to Brighton & going out to dinner & Karoke.

The only mention of Zoe's family was her asking if Joe & Dianne where coming. Alfie immediately said they where and I may be wrong about this, but wasn't their tour starting on Friday, so there was going to be no way they would be there.

Regarding no other mention of Zoe's family, I think Alfie may be a bit put out & feeling a bit jealous, that Zoe's family are all so supportive of Dianne, like Zoe's Gran, aunt, uncle & mum are often leaving lovely comments on Dianne's insta, but do they even like an of Alfie's insta posts. Zoe's mum also is tuning into alot of Dianne's lives, here are some of the comments Tracey has been leaving recently, courtesy of Twitter minions. Screenshot_20200404-133849.png Screenshot_20200404-133900.png Screenshot_20200404-133927.png

I think Alfie makes no effort to get to know & interact with Zoe's family even at Xmas he was just so self centered & barely interacted with them at all, while Dianne has made a huge effort to get to know them & spend time with time with even though she has a proper job. So can't blame them for not showing Alfie as much support. Zalfie are not the golden couple in the Sugg family anymore, so like with everyone who isnt a complete sycophant they just cut Zoe's family out most of the time.

Reactions: 19
Just thought I would point out that I’ve been with my partner 6 years and he’s just put the loveliest post on social media for my birthday (he isn’t usually the soppy kind and we don’t upload photos very often). Made absolutely none of it about him. Zoe is with the wrong man.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bed photos always look desperate. He looks completely dead in the eyes. It's even more contrasted with Zoe, who is either genuinely happy with him or better at faking it.

Reactions: 7
Only just watched Elf's video about Zoe's previous b-day plans & how on the Saturday they were spending the whole day with his parents & then all her friends where coming to Brighton & going out to dinner & Karoke.

The only mention of Zoe's family was her asking if Joe & Dianne where coming. Alfie immediately said they where and I may be wrong about this, but wasn't their tour starting on Friday, so there was going to be no way they would be there.

Regarding no other mention of Zoe's family, I think Alfie may be a bit put out & feeling a bit jealous, that Zoe's family are all so supportive of Dianne, like Zoe's Gran, aunt, uncle & mum are often leaving lovely comments on Dianne's insta, but do they even like an of Alfie's insta posts. Zoe's mum also is tuning into alot of Dianne's lives, here are some of the comments Tracey has been leaving recently, courtesy of Twitter minions.View attachment 103712View attachment 103713View attachment 103714

I think Alfie makes no effort to get to know & interact with Zoe's family even at Xmas he was just so self centered & barely interacted with them at all, while Dianne has made a huge effort to get to know them & spend time with time with even though she has a proper job. So can't blame them for not showing Alfie as much support. Zalfie are not the golden couple in the Sugg family anymore, so like with everyone who isnt a complete sycophant they just cut Zoe's family out most of the time.
Over time he has completely isolated her from her family and inserted his own.

Reactions: 10
In todays vlog hes talking about his team etc and said they are pro active blah blah, then said only 15% is people reaching out to us saying can we work with you etc the other 85% is us reaching out to brands with ideas. Err Alfie mate in other words you have just admitted that you are a has been and no brand is interested in working with anymore. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In todays vlog hes talking about his team etc and said they are pro active blah blah, then said only 15% is people reaching out to us saying can we work with you etc the other 85% is us reaching out to brands with ideas. Err Alfie mate in other words you have just admitted that you are a has been and no brand is interested in working with anymore. :LOL:
haha what a lemon - yeah 85% of the work I have to beg brands to work with me .... at least Covid 19 gives him a perfect excuse to not release his not podcast again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
haha what a lemon - yeah 85% of the work I have to beg brands to work with me .... at least Covid 19 gives him a perfect excuse to not release his not podcast again
Yeah bet he begs brands to work with him and gives them his great 'ideas' then does a tit photoshoot like he did with Mini. He also said his team 'make tit happen' :unsure:really? I'm still waiting for the 60 day challenge results video along with the campervan video, the fake baby video with Zoe oh the list is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eating pasta out of a pan while chatting tit about trying not to clap. Get a grip you seal bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah bet he begs brands to work with him and gives them his great 'ideas' then does a tit photoshoot like he did with Mini. He also said his team 'make tit happen' :unsure:really? I'm still waiting for the 60 day challenge results video along with the campervan video, the fake baby video with Zoe oh the list is endless.
Every time he does an ad or is gifted something etc I make a note of that brand and never buy anything from that company/product again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time he does an ad or is gifted something etc I make a note of that brand and never buy anything from that company/product again.
That vodka hes been drinking the last few days is probably an upcoming #ad Im noting down the brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That vodka hes been drinking the last few days is probably an upcoming #ad Im noting down the brand.
For me I was particularly disgusted with the gifted glasses he got when he doesn’t even need them. I even messaged the company saying I thought it was shameful to gift glasses to a millionaire, and to add insult to injury, a millionaire who doesn’t even need them, totally unacceptable in my book. When you think of all the hard working minimum wage essential workers there are who probably can’t even afford much needed glasses and eye tests.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.