Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me how he says “doing good” - likes Americans - instead of “doing well”. Such poor language skills for somebody who is meant to communicate ideas for a living

Reactions: 12
New Vlog: I nearly didn't vlog today

- He starts with his gummy face holding all the fresh fruit and veg and meat they got from a local farmers market because they are too inept to actually go to a supermarket
-He didn't vlog over the weekend "off" because he wanted to "be more present" - so don't ask him about Zoes birthday vlog
- He said "we had the most amazing day" --- looked like it lol
Alfie: "Its also crazy that my gf is 30 years old. That's not insulting to Zoe" --- 😂😂😂
- He is "cooking" rice aka uncle Ben's garlic microwave rice because "I'm a big fan of garlic" with chicken and peas ---- bland as his content
- Alfie: "Possibly the most important thing I need to do today is to catch 3 fish on animal crossing" --- wow it's a hard life he lives
- Alfie on his bland cooking "tit I have missed food like this"
-Alfie: "I feel like that's one thing self isolation will bring to all of our lives is more appreciation of the little things" -- aren't you the man who held a pound like it was dogs sh*t...do shut up Alfie

- LOOOOOL WHO SAID THAT ABOUT MISSING HUGGING SOMEONE WAS ABOUT HIS MUM:
HE LEGIT SAID "I cannot wait to hug my mum and dad"

- Alfie: "I hope we all don't fall back into the mindset having them being super norm" -- look Alfie just because you are self centre d*ck doesn't mean we all are

- Had a call for some more future self merch coming, didn't show them as he didn't want the fans being "super excited"

- Zalfie played animal Crossing instead of talking and Mr I Don't Care About Views gushed "theres 19,474 people watching my new video"

-Bland cooking montage ft Zoe - sausages, carrots and mash. Jamie Oliver who???

- Whilst eating dinner they stream their friend Arswn playing ANIMAL CROSSING

Bloody count = 6 times in an 8 min video!

Wtf is this about? Who you missing Alf?
Confirmed in new vlog: it's his mummy and daddy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New Vlog: I nearly didn't vlog today

- He starts with his gummy face holding all the fresh fruit and veg and meat they got from a local farmers market because they are too inept to actually go to a supermarket
-He didn't vlog over the weekend "off" because he wanted to "be more present" - so don't ask him about Zoes birthday vlog
- He said "we had the most amazing day" --- looked like it lol
Alfie: "Its also crazy that my gf is 30 years old. That's not insulting to Zoe" --- 😂😂😂
- He is "cooking" rice aka uncle Ben's garlic microwave rice because "I'm a big fan of garlic" with chicken and peas ---- bland as his content
- Alfie: "Possibly the most important thing I need to do today is to catch 3 fish on animal crossing" --- wow it's a hard life he lives
- Alfie on his bland cooking "tit I have missed food like this"
-Alfie: "I feel like that's one thing self isolation will bring to all of our lives is more appreciation of the little things" -- aren't you the man who held a pound like it was dogs sh*t...do shut up Alfie

- LOOOOOL WHO SAID THAT ABOUT MISSING HUGGING SOMEONE WAS ABOUT HIS MUM:
HE LEGIT SAID "I cannot wait to hug my mum and dad"

- Alfie: "I hope we all don't fall back into the mindset having them being super norm" -- look Alfie just because you are self centre d*ck doesn't mean we all are

- Had a call for some more future self merch coming, didn't show them as he didn't want the fans being "super excited"

- Zalfie played animal Crossing instead of talking and Mr I Don't Care About Views gushed "theres 19,474 people watching my new video"

-Bland cooking montage ft Zoe - sausages, carrots and mash. Jamie Oliver who???

- Whilst eating dinner they stream their friend Arswn playing ANIMAL CROSSING

Bloody count = 6 times in an 8 min video!

Confirmed in new vlog: it's his mummy and daddy 😂
BLOODY brilliantly summed up.

Is it just me or is Fraggle rock really pushing his YouTube right now? He keeps boasting good comments and views and has started to do swipe ups more than just the once. I dunno, maybe I’m reaching. But, the gummy bastard seems to be proper shilling it!!!????

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi, my daughter watches this wally and I just followed him on insta just to see what she was watching was appropriate. Oh my lord...how this kid gets through the day in one piece beggars belief.
the most important thing he needs to do is catch some fish on a computer game?? Really?? He grates on me something rotten. “Cooking up some dinner!??” Just no. He was so proud of his chicken, packet rice and peas !! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi, my daughter watches this wally and I just followed him on insta just to see what she was watching was appropriate. Oh my lord...how this kid gets through the day in one piece beggars belief.
the most important thing he needs to do is catch some fish on a computer game?? Really?? He grates on me something rotten. “Cooking up some dinner!??” Just no. He was so proud of his chicken, packet rice and peas !! Ffs
Welcome and if your daughter asks for a futureself hoodie DON'T BUY ONE! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The most important thing hes got to do is catch fish on animal crossing? I thought Alfie was always SOOOOOPER busy with Skype meetings and stuff? You can still do that from home Elf. This isn't one big long summer holiday from the government, if you can still work safely, DO. Infact don't I cant bear any more shite gifted ads - stick to your fishing

Welcome and if your daughter asks for a futureself hoodie DON'T BUY ONE! :giggle:
Or anything that has Sugg on it, her or her brother.... or pointless haha

Reactions: 14
This made me cackle:ROFLMAO:
Youtuber merch is such a scam in my opinion. Over priced for poor quality just so they can make a quick buck.

Reactions: 11
How tragic. Can we get to 10k likes? His video from Tuesday only got 6.8k. Also he broke his switch. He is so careless with his things it makes me kind of sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He made a toastie but only toasted one side 🙃 Another thing that baffles me about him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way he rolls up his t-shirt sleeves and is always hugging himself when speaking is annoying affffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NEW VLOG: It's Really Not Looking Good...
  • Started video with a riddle - "You see a boat filled with people. You look again, but this time you don't see a single person on the boat. Why? Hint: The boat has not sunk"
  • Tells viewers not to Google riddle, Zoe Googles riddle
  • Alfie "I will say the answer at the end of the video, I will forget" -- mummy ZoZo told him to set an alarm to remember
  • Alfie "If we 10k thumbs up, I will do another riddle. A riddle a day" ---- Firstly, The video has 3.4K thumbs up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so its a no, and also he thinks he is Stephen Hawking "I am trying to keep your minds activated", "I am sooo good at riddles"
  • Has got the stupid slack-line out "someone people meditate or do yoga or go for a run, I do this" lol
  • He and Zoe could not remember why Zoe bought him the slack-line; Alfie: "Was it my birthday or Christmas", Zoe replied "can't remember" --- must be nice buying sh*t and not remembering why you bought it

• Sea monkey segment nobody asked for - (1) they are not there [think he may have killed them imo, Jesus this guy should not have children if sea monkeys is too much of a pain]; (2) HE CALLED HIS MUMMY AND DADDY FOR HELP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - basically the whole Deyes family killed their sea monkeys
  • Alfistole time: Touched on the importance of "being on your own journey" -- the thing is I agree, during isolation focus on yourself and slow down HOWEVER he has forever been on pause
  • Alfie "For the first time in my life I am enjoying being at home, instead of go go go" ---- Zoe probably loved hearing that
  • He made a meatball toastie which looks so stupid, 3 pieces of bread lighly fried [imo the fact he used the top slice of bread shows they have none left in the house which is so on brand for Zalfie]
  • He bigs up his cooking too too much "ABSOLUTELY BANGING" --- its common bread and meatballs
  • He then tries to do 100 press ups in 10 mins - does 35 then comments "I know there will be people that say they can do 100 in 10 minutes, I am happy for you, I am proud for you, but that's not me" --- he can be so condescending! ---- he ended up doing the 100 but in a much longer time
  • Dinner: Alfie made Gousto home made chicken goujons and cheesy beans --- Alfie "this is not sponsored I wish it was" --- looking for a #SPON -- Alfie looks at the potato "do I need to wash this"
  • Zoe however had pie and mash because she's 3 not 30
  • Zalfie are making sure they clean the kitchen before they go to sleep -- must be difficult not having their cleaner; pray for Zalfie
  • He broke his switch! --- HE DROPPED IT IN THE BATH -- moron

Bloody count =4

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Started video with a riddle - "You see a boat filled with people. You look again, but this time you don't see a single person on the boat. Why? Hint: The boat has not sunk"
  • Alfie "I will say the answer at the end of the video, I will forget" -- mummy ZoZo told him to set an alarm to remember
  • Alfie "If we 10k thumbs up, I will do another riddle. A riddle a day" ---- Firstly, The video has 3.4K thumbs up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so its a no, and also he thinks he is Stephen Hawking "I am trying to keep your minds activated", "I am sooo good at riddles"
  • Has got the stupid slack-line out "someone people meditate or do yoga or go for a run, I do this" lol
  • He and Zoe could not remember why Zoe bought him the slack-line; Alfie: "Was it my birthday or Christmas", Zoe replied "can't remember" --- must be nice buying sh*t and not remembering why you bought it

• Sea monkey segment nobody asked for - (1) they are not there [think he may have killed them imo, Jesus this guy should not have children if sea monkeys is too much of a pain]; (2) HE CALLED HIS MUMMY AND DADDY FOR HELP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - basically the whole Deyes family killed their sea monkeys
  • Alfistole time: Touched on the importance of "being on your own journey" -- the thing is I agree, during isolation focus on yourself and slow down HOWEVER he has forever been on pause
  • Alfie "For the first time in my life I am enjoying being at home, instead of go go go" ---- Zoe probably loved hearing that
  • He made a meatball toastie which looks so stupid, 3 pieces of bread lighly fried [imo the fact he used the top slice of bread shows they have none left in the house which is so on brand for Zalfie]
  • He bigs up his cooking too too much "ABSOLUTELY BANGING" --- its common bread and meatballs
  • He then tries to do 100 press ups in 10 mins - does 35 then comments "I know there will be people that say they can do 100 in 10 minutes, I am happy for you, I am proud for you, but that's not me" --- he can be so condescending! ---- he ended up doing the 100 but in a much longer time
  • Dinner: Alfie made Gousto home made chicken goujons and cheesy beans --- Alfie "this is not sponsored I wish it was" --- looking for a #SPON -- Alfie looks at the potato "do I need to wash this"
  • Zalfie are making sure they clean the kitchen before they go to sleep -- must be difficult not having their cleaner; pray for Zalfie

Bloody count =4
Speaking of Alfie not being able to look after sea creatures. Didn’t they all plant a sunflower to see who’s grew highest and we’ve never seen them again? Or have I imagined that (can’t keep up with the amount of tit they start and don’t finish)

Reactions: 8

Bloody count =4
COMMON BREAD

dunno why but that proper made me laugh

Reactions: 11
I'd be really sad if my boyfriend posted something like that on my birthday, not gonna lie. It's all about him he doesn't even mention how much he loves her? Or even anything about her?
And the PS would piss me off, Zoe, read that and weep

Reactions: 4
alfies new video- he bought an electric guitar.. i wonder how long he'll be interested in that before it goes in the corner like the piano :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
alfies new video- he bought an electric guitar.. i wonder how long he'll be interested in that before it goes in the corner like the piano :rolleyes:
What a bleeping idiot.

Also his dad ordering him another toy FFS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ESSENTIAL SHOPPING ONLY NOT ANY OLD bleeping JUNK! God people are really beginning to piss me off ordering tit.

Reactions: 14
no, he asked the minions for tutorial recommendations :LOL:

also didn't buy an amp with it so it's useless until the amp comes (he says it should be tomorrow)..
Ugh the way he’ll just casually drop a few hundred quid on a new instrument he’ll never play, while the piano, the biggest piece of evidence to support that fact, remains untouched and unplayed, gathering dust.
He is a child without parental supervision. Loads of kids get bored of playing an instrument (though usually after making much more of an effort r than Alfie did) and after a while they might want to learn something else because their friends are all doing it. But the parent says, no, I’m not wasting more money before you put some effort into the first expensive instrument you claimed you wanted to learn.
And the kid whines and says it’s not fair but as an adult looking back they’re glad their parents didn’t indulge their every whim. I think Alfie probably was a bit indulged, not completely spoilt, just a bit. As a result he’s not developed an adult sense of the value of money. That and he’s been rich as hell since his teens.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.