Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice neither Alfie or Zoe were on the Sidemen's latest video? Alfie has spent enough time licking their arses, I'm surprised.

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice neither Alfie or Zoe were on the Sidemen's latest video? Alfie has spent enough time licking their arses, I'm surprised.
Oh I bet he's jealous of Joe! Especially after they ranked him absurdly highly in their video rating UK you tubers...

Reactions: 5
I came to say this. I remember when Alfie was at the Sidemen charity football match and they didn't hang with him. They could smell loser on him from a mile away

In regards to the Sidemen #StayHome video, even Ollie White was in it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I came to say this. I remember when Alfie was at the Sidemen charity football match and they didn't hang with him. They could smell loser on him from a mile away

In regards to the Sidemen #StayHome video, even Ollie White was in it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oli White is bleeping ANNOYING

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't actually seen Alfie/Zoe's post, but the sad thing is usually he gets a ton of young girls commenting, aw I wish my boyfriend would do that for me.

What they fail to realise is that bread/fruit baskets and other pointless gifts are not what makes a relationship work. Especially if the gifts are gifted.

Reactions: 18
That is so cruel of him showing her that video of her saying she wants a bump and a ring by the time she is 30! I think it's so mean of him and can't believe he thought it was okay! She looked devestated! Also why do they never mention HER family? It's all about HIM!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That is so cruel of him showing her that video of her saying she wants a bump and a ring by the time she is 30! I think it's so mean of him and can't believe he thought it was okay! She looked devestated! Also why do they never mention HER family? It's all about HIM!
What did he actually get her for her birthday

Reactions: 6
Just skim watched the vid ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. Why are there no negative comments???๐Ÿค”
Was a comment from an NHS NURSE on there thanking both of them for getting through this!!!
Suspicious? Me! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean it is alfie. Probably just something lame like hugging his mummy
Or just putting it online because he thinks it will get him attention and itโ€™s โ€œwokeโ€, I genuinely think he is void of emotions

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.