Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone say Alfie was saying he uses linked in all the time now... and now caspar is mentioning them too... I smell a brand deal
At least Caspar is a proper businessman these days. So I can understand him being on it and doing a brand deal.

Reactions: 8
At least Caspar is a proper businessman these days. So I can understand him being on it and doing a brand deal.
Oh yeah I don’t mean I’m suprised at caspar using it. More the fact that alfie suddenly seems to be on the bandwagon suddenly. And we know alfie doesn’t do anything without ulterior motive

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah I don’t mean I’m suprised at caspar using it. More the fact that alfie suddenly seems to be on the bandwagon suddenly. And we know alfie doesn’t do anything without ulterior motive
Oh yeah I got that, Alfie almost certainly has a brand deal on the way.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Says the multimillionaire that's spent his whole adult life doing shady adverts, ripping off kids and in a relationship with someonelse in order to boost his popularity and therefore income. The guy that's gone though loads of PTs and has a home gym but has never made any gains and always eats precooked quinoa and mash.
84319014_125914652265533_8547981632763678524_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Says the multimillionaire that's spent his whole adult life doing shady adverts, ripping off kids and in a relationship with someonelse in order to boost his popularity and therefore income.
View attachment 81585
He is so bleeping thick and dense he just doesn’t realise the irony of so much of what he says and does. This was the guy who had a countdown clock thing counting him up to 3million subscribers (until the number conveniently started to drop and he never mentioned it again, karma is a blessing).

He only cares about money and the numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yel

He is so bleeping thick and dense he just doesn’t realise the irony of so much of what he says and does. This was the guy who had a countdown clock thing counting him up to 3million subscribers (until the number conveniently started to drop and he never mentioned it again, karma is a blessing).

He only cares about money and the numbers.
He even celebrated crossing 3.1m followers and made a big deal about it.

He's so thick that he doesn't get just how thick he is.

Remember when he was being "super healthy" with his fitness challenge and had deep fried sweet potato chips with a burger because he thought they were healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Which one of y’all asked this then?😂On a serious note I actually like the way he answered this as I think it’s the most honest he’s been about their relationship perhaps ever?
F62C617D-6693-4592-B718-2000F0CEA2F3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why don’t they start doing some of these things they apparently want to do? They never do anything!

Giving relationship advice with the ‘only’ ONE gf & imo, it sounds to me like a business deal.

‘I’ve been employed at Zoella Co. for 7 years. I’m bored. My boss & I have different plans. But, I’ll continue to hang on for the sake of my family (Buzz & Poopy need thingz) until Zoella Co. is no longer profitable. At that point, we’ll get our wax figures back & melt them into candles to sell. I will name my candle, Past Self.’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the linked in note, it recently got hacked, and hackers have used the details to go into people’s messenger accounts on Facebook to find information out in them, they’ve also scammed emails etc

Reactions: 2
He used where instead of wear on his story about his over cluttered walk in wardrobe. I hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly hate when he says "to charity" the word is DONATE FFS
Surely you mean 'to chairty' 😂
St Alfred donating about 50 of his 100 white 'tees' with feature rolled up sleeve no doubt.
Zoella is chairtying her kitchen cast offs too. They are the Gretas of Brighton and Hove 😇😇😇

• Haha
Screenshot_20200210-004007_Instagram.jpg

I remember he did a shout out like this a few years ago and no creators reached out 😂😂 it will just be Alfie wasting a week with the condom hat crew

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.