Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said in his Nutella video he prefers pancakes to crepes even though his dad gave him a crepe maker for Christmas the other year. :giggle:

Reactions: 4
It's just funny how Alfie takes outfit inspo from his cool friends and then tries to change Zoe too. Like I have never seen Alfie wear Dr. Martens, even normal boots are never worn by him. And now he wears. Just SO CLEARLY wearing stuff to be different and COOL. Like a couple of little kids wearing clothes "to fit into a group".
They will never be these careless adventurous kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's just funny how Alfie takes outfit inspo from his cool friends and then tries to change Zoe too. Like I have never seen Alfie wear Dr. Martens, even normal boots are never worn by him. And now he wears. Just SO CLEARLY wearing stuff to be different and COOL. Like a couple of little kids wearing clothes "to fit into a group".
They will never be these careless adventurous kids.
Yep hes deffo a crocs guy at heart.

Reactions: 8
Bought more shits
20200206_230257.jpg
20200206_230311.jpg

Hope he remembers his reuseable cup, straw and refillable bottles for the trip!! SAVE THE WORLD

• Haha
I agree with zoeee.28 why does he tell Zoe he doesn't want to marry her or have a child with her.
They are friends but in my eyes clearly not 'in love' at the moment.
I think she is fragile and he stays on because he doesn't have the guts to tell her the truth and doesn't know what else he would do, or where he would go. Imagine the two of them trying to workout a relationship split.
He thinks he's interesting and fun. and she is clearly dull and doesn't like leaving the house - probably in limbo wanting to move into the 'raising kids' phase of life.
They are actually a good match - floating through life in a You Tube bubble, no real ambition, clueless about how the real world works.

When she said she was dead tired & had 12% battery left, it was easy to see that Alfie didn’t comprehend what that feels like. Go back to the “more” energetic Zoella vlogs from when she was Alfie’s age & there ya have it. Imo, it’s tougher when the woman is older. No reason to debate this. It’s apparent in THEIR situation for sure.

Reactions: 4
Bought more shits
View attachment 80354View attachment 80355

Hope he remembers his reuseable cup, straw and refillable bottles for the trip!! SAVE THE WORLD
This is kind of terrifying. I can totally see Alife and the boyz or just Alfie be the kind of person who goes snorkeling and just bothers and destroys everything. Tries to pet sea turtles, touch fish, stand on coral, and just break everything because he hasn't bothered to think about how damaging to an already fragile ecosystem that is or even considered reading up about it before going. I seriously hope he doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is kind of terrifying. I can totally see Alife and the boyz or just Alfie be the kind of person who goes snorkeling and just bothers and destroys everything.
I can see Alfie taking the fish out of the water to save them from climate change and thinking he can swim under an island.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can see Alfie taking the fish out of the water to save them from climate change and thinking he can swim under an island.
I wonder if people posted comments under those photos if he would actually look at them and think about it or just ignore them/not even notice

Reactions: 2
FD184412-A591-44EA-93DE-7B1E1A8CCE4B.jpeg

Thirst trap for the teenage gals...
Zoe won’t recognise him with his top off though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.