Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be old news to you all, but I'm not a regular viewer and just noticed... It looks as if Alfie is mimicking Casey Neistat. It's really pissing me off. It's funny how years ago we would say things like, "oh, they better save their money for when YouTube dies off", and now there's a new generation of youtubers who are wildly more successful and popular than the old ones will ever be. No shame in Alfie trying to keep up (it's the only job he knows), but he's a twit for just copying them.
He’s definitely been trying to copy Casey Neistat for years, and I emphasise the trying because he doesn’t work hard enough to do it successfully.

Reactions: 9
Just gonna be another one of those things Alfie never mentions and forgets about, like everything else he has ever done. Still waiting for those 90 Day Challenge before and after pictures. 😂😂
It’ll be a pathetic amount that he’s going to get ripped for and that’s why he’s not mentioned it. He’d be laugh clapping himself like a seal all over social if it was a million pound

why the duck is he cleaning his home office when he’s never in that, or the main office and edits on a sofa

Reactions: 7
I can't remember exactly, but didn't he say they'd sold over 3000, and were they not about £25 each - plus p&p on top?

In which case, allowing for a generous £5 cost of producing each t-shirt (and in reality I bet it was less), there should be at least £60k raised for charity.

He's so lazy it's ridiculous. If this was so important to him, getting the money to the charity (and declaring it) should have been done weeks ago. But now he's done his big flashy statement, he couldn't give a damn.

Reactions: 8
I can't remember exactly, but didn't he say they'd sold over 3000, and were they not about £25 each - plus p&p on top?

In which case, allowing for a generous £5 cost of producing each t-shirt (and in reality I bet it was less), there should be at least £60k raised for charity.

He's so lazy it's ridiculous. If this was so important to him, getting the money to the charity (and declaring it) should have been done weeks ago. But now he's done his big flashy statement, he couldn't give a damn.
He should be posting receipts to prove it was sent to the charity. That’s the only reason people bought them. If you donate privately fine you don’t have to share. But if you’ve taken money from fans for charity you need to be transparent.

come on alfie do your bleeping job

Reactions: 12
Wondering what people think of Alfie liking "sexy" pics on instagram? I used to notice it but didn't think too much of it. But recently been featuring some people's pics on instagram stories and just had a quick look on stefanie giesinger's account (I noticed he would always like pics of hers, usually in something revealing) and he seems to have really amped it up. Fair enough if he liked all her pics but seems to mostly like the half naked ones of her. She looks great in them in fairness but if I was Zoe I'd feel quite uncomfortable about it. The other ones he reposts and likes are often random girls and models but weird when it's a mate's gf.
Feel quite sorry for Zoe, he's always making comments and trying to change her into someone "cooler" when his look is all so forced.

Reactions: 6
He’s got a new video. Because it’s an ad. For Nutella. Didn’t he get In trouble last world Nutella day as you aren’t meant to advertise stuff with so much sugar to kids ( his followers) or have I got that mixed up with someone else...

Edit. Yes. But they got away with it by pretending most their audience aren’t under 16

Although the complainants suggested that the ads would fall foul of new Committees of Advertising Practice (CAP) guidelines on HFSS foods, the ASA ruled that the social channels of Zoella and PointlessBlog didn't contain content or themes likely to appeal to under 16s.

New CAP rules state: “HFSS product ads must not be directed at children through the selection of media or the context in which they appeared and that no medium should be used to advertise HFSS products if more than 25% of its audience was under the age of 16”.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wondering what people think of Alfie liking "sexy" pics on instagram? I used to notice it but didn't think too much of it. But recently been featuring some people's pics on instagram stories and just had a quick look on stefanie giesinger's account (I noticed he would always like pics of hers, usually in something revealing) and he seems to have really amped it up. Fair enough if he liked all her pics but seems to mostly like the half naked ones of her. She looks great in them in fairness but if I was Zoe I'd feel quite uncomfortable about it. The other ones he reposts and likes are often random girls and models but weird when it's a mate's gf.
Feel quite sorry for Zoe, he's always making comments and trying to change her into someone "cooler" when his look is all so forced.
Prob gagging for a blowy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.