Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face is morphing so badly with age. I think he considers his receding hairline his biological clock. The way he constantly touches his nested head of hairspray makes me want to 🤢. And those teeth! I just want him to somehow use his upper jaw when talking. He hates his gumline, but dude, Dubai did you dirty! There must be something that can be done to push those teeth back into your face. I’m sure there are plenty of hardworking 20 somethings who would offer to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did he call himself a filmmaker? He makes, what, two 20 minute videos a week if that? It's not difficult, just film yourself and edit. I don't get the mentality him and Zoe have, how they think lifting their little finger is cause for a round of applause. They are lazy and their channels are both dying, they know it. He keeps mentioning kids because people freak out but the fans are starting to see the trend. Talk about kids, more engagement. He is an embarrassing human being and has no concept of the real world. Just because he has money and 100k people watch his videos every week, doesn't make him special.

Reactions: 8
Why did he call himself a filmmaker? He makes, what, two 20 minute videos a week if that? It's not difficult, just film yourself and edit. I don't get the mentality him and Zoe have, how they think lifting their little finger is cause for a round of applause. They are lazy and their channels are both dying, they know it. He keeps mentioning kids because people freak out but the fans are starting to see the trend. Talk about kids, more engagement. He is an embarrassing human being and has no concept of the real world. Just because he has money and 100k people watch his videos every week, doesn't make him special.
Isnt this year supposed to be the 'year of content'? what uploading your friends video that was uploaded 2 months ago. Aiming high Alf I see. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it weird that Alfie and Poppy seem a bit too close?
He put this on his stories but then the post for that pic(it's a picture of a goat for anyone who doesn't have Instagram), he tags poppy. Even in a jokey way, the text is a bit strange for siblings.
He always seems more touchy with her than he does Zoe...

Edit: They remind me of that neighbour episode in Friends where Rachel's boyfriend was close to his sister 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually genuinely dont think Alfie is awful looking... I dont even think he is bad looking. In many lights he could nearly be called attractive.... so why the fudge does he pose like this for photos?!?! Who possibly thinks this is a good look?!
Cause he's a knob!

So this an AD for MINI, from when he was in NY. The car isn't even completely in shot but what's centre stage? Why of course a futureself hoodie! Might be a futurelf hat too! What a prat. What kind of AD is this?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't really be bothered to look at any of his output so has he said how much the tee shirts have raised? Or has he forgotten about Australia?

Reactions: 3
Cause he's a knob!

So this an AD for MINI, from when he was in NY. The car isn't even completely in shot but what's centre stage? Why of course a futureself hoodie! Might be a futurelf hat too! What a prat. What kind of AD is this?!
'Are you thinking of switching up your car to electrics?' Of course not alf your followers are only 14 yr olds.

Reactions: 13
Wow, if I was Mini I would be demanding my money back. What a terrible endorsement.

He doesn't actually say a damn thing about the car, just that New York was cool. No actual promotion of the car - he didn't drive it we assume, doesn't say anything good about it, give any reasons someone would buy it.

And then the stats posted below - what is that? It almost feels like Mini gave them the stats and asked them to use them in the post, and Alfie has taken the laziest possible approach by just copying and pasting. It's woeful.

I'd also be livid that his tit brand is getting more prominence than the actual car he's being paid to promote.

Also, I've just endured his vlog from 5 days ago. Listening to him bang on about how unfair it is that if Youtubers take 4 or 6 month break from uploading that it affects the algorithm and viewer rate, and that's their livelihoods blah blah. Does he ever stop and think for one second that in most jobs, you can't just take 4-6 months off and still expect to get paid or have zero impact on your career? It's not even a hard job, or anywhere near a full time one, and he genuinely thinks he needs a break??

He actually thinks he's been 'deep in non stop grind for years'. Holy tit.

Not to mention that he's got his fingers in a bunch of other pies anyway, and anyone who has got rich off YT normally has a load of other ways of making money anyway.

Just so ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is he going to upload another of his three videos tonight or will he 'forget' like last week.

Wow, if I was Mini I would be demanding my money back. What a terrible endorsement.

He doesn't actually say a damn thing about the car, just that New York was cool. No actual promotion of the car - he didn't drive it we assume, doesn't say anything good about it, give any reasons someone would buy it.

And then the stats posted below - what is that? It almost feels like Mini gave them the stats and asked them to use them in the post, and Alfie has taken the laziest possible approach by just copying and pasting. It's woeful.

I'd also be livid that his tit brand is getting more prominence than the actual car he's being paid to promote.

Also, I've just endured his vlog from 5 days ago. Listening to him bang on about how unfair it is that if Youtubers take 4 or 6 month break from uploading that it affects the algorithm and viewer rate, and that's their livelihoods blah blah. Does he ever stop and think for one second that in most jobs, you can't just take 4-6 months off and still expect to get paid or have zero impact on your career? It's not even a hard job, or anywhere near a full time one, and he genuinely thinks he needs a break??

He actually thinks he's been 'deep in non stop grind for years'. Holy tit.

Not to mention that he's got his fingers in a bunch of other pies anyway, and anyone who has got rich off YT normally has a load of other ways of making money anyway.

Just so ignorant.
I dont know why Mini did a sponsor with him its not like his following are going to go out and buy a Mini as most arnt even old enough to get a licence never mind buy a car.

I actually genuinely dont think Alfie is awful looking... I dont even think he is bad looking. In many lights he could nearly be called attractive.... so why the fudge does he pose like this for photos?!?! Who possibly thinks this is a good look?!
Omg I came to say this. I zoomed in and thought "twit"
Screenshot_20200125-181926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Video starts with.
1. Alfie congratulating himself on how good he’s been uploading 2020?!?
Sorry what.
2. Alfie pretending he drives the mini whenever zoe isn’t driving it because he loves it so much.
Sorry what.

You can’t lie when you document yourself driving around in the Range Rover EVERYTIME

Alfie who lives in a mansion. Describing that tiny flat as ‘a nice amount of space’ I just can’t

okay I’m sold. I’m off to buy a mini.... SAID NO ONE EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Video starts with.
1. Alfie congratulating himself on how good he’s been uploading 2020?!?
Sorry what.
2. Alfie pretending he drives the mini whenever zoe isn’t driving it because he loves it so much.
Sorry what.

You can’t lie when you document yourself driving around in the Range Rover EVERYTIME

Alfie who lives in a mansion. Describing that tiny flat as ‘a nice amount of space’ I just can’t

okay I’m sold. I’m off to buy a mini.... SAID NO ONE EVER
but why not? Don’t you know what a mini is or something? They are licherally everywhere, just walk down the road and you’ll see one #salespitch

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.