Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but why not? Don’t you know what a mini is or something? They are licherally everywhere, just walk down the road and you’ll see one #salespitch
He didn’t say one think about the mini. It was about his trips and seeing Troy sevan or whatever he’s called. He’s the worst person to advertise anything except his on notmerch

Reactions: 3
Pretty much how my grandad used to dress, just needs one of those puffy jackets with no sleeves now (forgot the name sorry 😂)
Screenshot_20200126_213821_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
His video was dire. 10 minutes of bragging about travelling and seeing his SHUPER FAMUSS PAL TROY. duck off you absolute MELT.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I lean a little conservative & from the start of the video all I could hear screaming in my head as he blabbered on was TORRRYYY!!!! He’s so frikking pampered it’s not even funny.

Reactions: 2
Mr adventurer.

saw a video that his friend Louis did... people should watch it. Shows how unadventurous Alfred is. The one across the channel there was a load of them doing it, from that friendship group. No sign of mr mansion though.

proof that he alluded to being adventurous yet doesn’t have an adventurous bone in his body.

Louis did that Thames thing with him, then went and cycled across Africa or somewhere...

Hold the phone lads, Dianne accidentally played footsie in her new video with Alfie thinking it was Joe. Skip to the 15:20 stamp, he defo felt it 😂 Also he stares a LOT at her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hold the phone lads, Dianne accidentally played footsie in her new video with Alfie thinking it was Joe. Skip to the 15:20 stamp, he defo felt it 😂 Also he stares a LOT at her
Did you see how red and flushed he went after she pointed it out too. He definitely knew and probably had a semi ( sorry not sorry )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He is defo just hyping it up for engagement from fans but doesn't think about how it affects Zoe. She probably laughs but she is defo upset about it. There's been so much debate on here that women don't need to be married but Zoe wants to do, it's just not happening. I'd be shocked if they got engaged but I bet it'll take ages for them to actually get married.

Reactions: 5
Alfie has been using LinkedIn nearly every day for 2 years???
PULL THE OTHER ONE! yes maybe you opened an account but like duck have you been using it Alfie ffs. Piss off seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently it's Feb already in Elf's world.
Does he edits his videos with both eyes closed

Also ugly fs logo or whatever that tit is

Edit: OH NO IT'S MERCH DROPPING ON FEB 14. UGLY STUFF

20200202_022923.jpg

Screenshot_20200202-023506_YouTube.jpg

20200202_023848.jpg

Last edited:
This may be old news to you all, but I'm not a regular viewer and just noticed... It looks as if Alfie is mimicking Casey Neistat. It's really pissing me off. It's funny how years ago we would say things like, "oh, they better save their money for when YouTube dies off", and now there's a new generation of youtubers who are wildly more successful and popular than the old ones will ever be. No shame in Alfie trying to keep up (it's the only job he knows), but he's a twit for just copying them.

Reactions: 4
Teacher: Why didn't you submit your media project a month ago?

Alfie:

Screenshot_20200201-235513_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alfie has been using LinkedIn nearly every day for 2 years???
PULL THE OTHER ONE! yes maybe you opened an account but like duck have you been using it Alfie ffs. Piss off seriously 😂
The lies he spins

This is where he says he uses LinkedIn daily.... realllyyy?????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can he stop saying Zachy boy, please.

They’re all copies of each other and I hate it. So much. Everyone at the gig but Zoe. Wow.

BUT, most importantly, can he PLEASE stop pushing Futureself as a BrAnD when it’s MERCH.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.