Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth Alfie’s managed to be in a relationship for 7+ years is beyond me as he literally can’t commit to anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth Alfie’s managed to be in a relationship for 7+ years is beyond me as he literally can’t commit to anything.
he's only still there because it would take more commitment to getting out of the relationship (commitment to new content that isn't just having Zoë in the thumbnail, to working out how to divide assets etc...) than it does to staying in it !

Reactions: 20
he's only still there because it would take more commitment to getting out of the relationship (commitment to new content that isn't just having Zoë in the thumbnail, to working out how to divide assets etc...) than it does to staying in it !
They only need Nala to die to make it super easy to divide assets. Because if they break up A to Z can simply be wound down, and new personal companies can easily be created for their respective teams to be employed through. Sell the mansion (and the spare house next door), neither are going to want to live their alone. The Range Rover can be sold if that was jointly held. Beyond the dog, there are zero complications to dividing assets, just some paperwork their lawyers will deal with and moving house.

The only reason they stay together is, as you say, the convenience. Not even to do with the complexity of breaking up, just too lazy, too comfortable in their rut to be arsed to change. Because Zoe gets to slob around in the sofa all day, and Alfie gets to pretend his is some sick adventurer with three gifted holidays to interesting places a year, which he manages to make seem as interesting as his Kendama.

They are just too lazy to break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone buy Alfie’s excuse on his IG stories that the reason he hasn’t been filming for Vlogmas the past few days is because he’s been busy with wrapping up office stuff for Christmas and the New Year... (and not to lay low because of the DV backlash). 🧐

We’ve all seen the ‘work’ stuff that Zoe and Alfie do at the office. It’s certainly not an all day thing and they go in whenever they want. They also had an office party last night.

Don’t make excuses, Alfie. I would have rather you and Zoe spent that time goofing off at the office at a women’s shelter instead. Volunteering the time they certainly have and the means to do so.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone buy Alfie’s excuse on his IG stories that the reason he hasn’t been filming for Vlogmas the past few days is because he’s been busy with wrapping up office stuff for Christmas and the New Year... (and not to lay low because of the DV backlash). 🧐

We’ve all seen the ‘work’ stuff that Zoe and Alfie do at the office. It’s certainly not an all day thing and they go in whenever they want. They also had an office party last night.

Don’t make excuses, Alfie. I would have rather you and Zoe spent that time goofing off at the office at a women’s shelter instead. Volunteering the time they certainly have and the means to do so.
Yeah as if! he could most likely do the office stuff through email or phone. Like you said when they went to the office the other day after the NY trip they were only there a couple of hrs. Most likely they have nothing to film because they are boring twats.

Reactions: 5

For the man who exclaimed "2019 will be the year of content"

In the year of content Alfie gave to us
- Merch we didn't want
- A half pipe he didn't use
- Condom hat galore
- crappy documentaries
- Big ass #gifted veneers
- 90 Day Fail
- And a Youtube DV scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They only need Nala to die to make it super easy to divide assets. Because if they break up A to Z can simply be wound down, and new personal companies can easily be created for their respective teams to be employed through. Sell the mansion (and the spare house next door), neither are going to want to live their alone. The Range Rover can be sold if that was jointly held. Beyond the dog, there are zero complications to dividing assets, just some paperwork their lawyers will deal with and moving house.

The only reason they stay together is, as you say, the convenience. Not even to do with the complexity of breaking up, just too lazy, too comfortable in their rut to be arsed to change. Because Zoe gets to slob around in the sofa all day, and Alfie gets to pretend his is some sick adventurer with three gifted holidays to interesting places a year, which he manages to make seem as interesting as his Kendama.

They are just too lazy to break up.

Oh yeah totally agree - it just would still take more commitment to actually go through with the break up because you are right they are way too lazy to actually commit to following all those things through and then starting individual lives instead of remaining in what is comfortable!

Reactions: 6
For the man who exclaimed "2019 will be the year of content"

In the year of content Alfie gave to us
- Merch we didn't want
- A half pipe he didn't use
- Condom hat galore
- crappy documentaries
- Big ass #gifted veneers
- 90 Day Fail
- And a Youtube DV scandal
Tattoo

Reactions: 4
Why is Alfie’s boyfriend on TikTok?? He’s in his 30s he need to get a life.
03055189-ECC5-459F-BE2C-B49A5594F543.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Or take care of anything long term, he just lets stuff rot, like his half pipe, pool, mattress, relationship, vlogmas...

No way, he's totally trying to wait for it to blow over, which is odd considering he wasn't the one people are really upset at and dark humor Zoe is back to posting

Reactions: 7
Doreen... you have a gift for finding the ugliest Alfie Deyes screenshots. 🐎

Thanks for the laugh but still... my eyes. Ahh... #notgorgeous #wherearehislips? #neighhhh
Thanks I'll add that to my list of pointless talents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.