Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his usual passive aggressive “ad, but not really an ad, I just HAVE to tag it as ad”. bleeping knob head.
In his head he's a genius that's found a loophole by making ad tiny, hiding it behind a logo or white text on a white background. To everyone else he's just a twit 🤣

Alfie deyes has certainly influenced me to never buy an electric mini or any other BMW brand for that matter. Do mention the brand like mini electric 2020 so that these pages show up in Google 😉

He's cutting his own nose of by being a douche.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sean as much as he annoys me, has some talent.
Unlike Alfie.
Sean in 2020 stop being a #HoneyCombOntheBrie twit and focus on painting.View attachment 65987
Yes, his content bores me to tears, but he has had actual jobs, has actual skills and when he isn’t playing up to Alfie or Zoe is actually a decent guy I think. I’d go for a drink with him, and I’m sure there wouldn’t be a deck of cards in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, his content bores me to tears, but he has had actual jobs, has actual skills and when he isn’t playing up to Alfie or Zoe is actually a decent guy I think. I’d go for a drink with him, and I’m sure there wouldn’t be a deck of cards in sight.
Tbh Him and Poppy don't seem to be hanging out with Zoe and Alfie as much as they used to.

Reactions: 21
Tbh Him and Poppy don't seem to be hanging out with Zoe and Alfie as much as they used to.
They have their own set of friends which helps. I’m sure Sean would be a lot less annoying if he wasn’t dating Poppy or associated with the Deyes. He’s just become more unfortunate over time by proxy.

But we can’t give Sean too much credit. He’s still dating Poppy which I’m never going to understand. Poppy is just a big void of nothing.

Also, Alfie do us a favor and get hit by a mini car and then reversed and run over again. As usual it must be a day ending in y if he’s complaining about disclosing ads. You would think he would take it down a notch with his privilege considering the DV scandal he’s been entangled in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have their own set of friends which helps. I’m sure Sean would be a lot less annoying if he wasn’t dating Poppy or associated with the Deyes. He’s just become more unfortunate over time by proxy.

But we can’t give Sean too much credit. He’s still dating Poppy which I’m never going to understand. Poppy is just a big void of nothing.
Sean Could definitely do so much better than the personality vacuum that is poppy.

In todays vlog he says his coffee tastes funny cause there were 3 milks in the fridge and he wasn't sure which one was new....how about looking at the use by date or taking the lid off and smelling it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
In todays vlog he says his coffee tastes funny cause there were 3 milks in the fridge and he wasn't sure which one was new....how about looking at the use by date or taking the lid off and smelling it. :rolleyes:
what a total doofus! how hard is it to check a bloody use by date ffs. hes 26 not 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And his usual passive aggressive “ad, but not really an ad, I just HAVE to tag it as ad”. bleeping knob head.
So passive aggressive.

#1 Ew gross.
#2 why are there 3 milks in the fridge when they had none before they left for New York. If they got them after, why would they get 3 (and shouldn't they all be fine after a week-I actually don't know, I don't buy milk)?
#3 I'm surprised he actually bothered to upload a vlog. I thought he was done with vlogmas for sure since we are so close to the end and he had to delete a video because of a scandal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What is up with this “let me speak to your manager”-Karen haircut? That long hair does not suit him at all
He looks so unwell, like he has the meat sweats :/
59A3BDE8-54AC-4E66-AABD-A61EFE51E4E3.jpeg
988C71B5-6E43-4EBD-A3D4-80E7A7BABF6E.jpeg
22005A2D-3ACC-49D5-9E58-D202537ABA86.jpeg
02DE05CB-4229-47E2-A10B-ECFEA6C91478.jpeg

• Haha
Despite the fact that they filmed the whole Christmas thing at Zoe's nan's house and the WB HP thing was a gift for her nan, Nan was very absent in the vlog.

Maybe because it was Alfie's vlog and her nan will be more in Zoe's tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
What is up with this “let me speak to your manager”-Karen haircut? That long hair does not suit him at all
He looks so unwell, like he has the meat sweats :/View attachment 66143View attachment 66144View attachment 66145View attachment 66146
That's the face of a boy who is up past his bedtime.

Sean as much as he annoys me, has some talent.
Unlike Alfie.
Sean in 2020 stop being a #HoneyCombOntheBrie twit and focus on painting.View attachment 65987
Well... I don't know, this is the kind of thing 12 year olds paint

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.