Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indoor market with 12 restaurants? Is this just more bullshit? Like his gin bar he was waffling on about years ago.
As for his poor-me life choices. He chose to do that and has become a multi millionaire from doing the bare minimum. Tory.
I forgot about the indoor market and it looks like Alfie did too😂.Add that to the pub he was supposed to be opening and that failed gin bar venture to his list of projects that never got past the word go!😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I forgot about the indoor market and it looks like Alfie did too😂.Add that to the pub he was supposed to be opening and that failed gin bar venture to his list of projects that never got past the word go!😂
You forgot to mention the piece of woodland he owns, but has he even gone to it in years?

Reactions: 13
Indoor market with 12 restaurants? Is this just more bullshit? Like his gin bar he was waffling on about years ago.
As for his poor-me life choices. He chose to do that and has become a multi millionaire from doing the bare minimum. Tory.
He went to a food court place and decided he was going to build one himself. Was just one of his pie in the sky ideas whilst he ate his twelfth lunch of the day

• Haha
Indoor food market with 12 restaurants added to the wiki :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just skimmed Alfie's vlog today. I couldn't be bothered.

The question was "what personality trait or skill that the other person has, do you wish you had?" The first thing he says is that he likes that Zoe can remember birthdays... which Zoe says is such tit so Alfie comes up with a second one... which is that she can "find enjoyment in doing nothing".

Guys, if you can't stand Alfie's seal laugh or seeing his horsey teeth then I highly suggest you skip this one. Zoe also does a lot of her stupid silent laughing in this one it seems.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
when Alfie smiles and claps it hands he LICHERALLY looks like an orangutan....but less intelligent of curse

I love the detail of ‘with 12 restaurants.’ It sounds like when my 9 year old imagines elaborate plans.

• Haha

Reading this and seeing yesterday's vlog from Zoe where they inarticulately tried to describe how to play their favorite games and why they liked them, and god I am constantly reminded how lucky they are to have been the first big wave of vloggers. A lot of the first big youtubers are still around with fairly large following and a lot of them you can still see why they continue to have a lot of followers, but man it is not so with these guys. They aren't good at what they do but they are successful because they were the first ones there and it is so obvious.

Reactions: 3
I like a game as much as the average person but who has such an extensive list of FAVOURITE games? At their age?

Reactions: 2
I like a game as much as the average person but who has such an extensive list of FAVOURITE games? At their age?
The people I know who enjoy games like that tend to be the people who enjoy having a parties with their friends so they can all play together, not advising everyone which games fit in a bag so you can bring it to the pub with you.

Reactions: 5
The people I know who enjoy games like that tend to be the people who enjoy having a parties with their friends so they can all play together, not advising everyone which games fit in a bag so you can bring it to the pub with you.
Or to fill every single second of time they might have to spend alone or in silence.

Or to fill every single second of time they might have to spend alone or in silence.
Exactly this. They can't stand being in each other's company.

It's quite a game collection they have and even more pathetic they had to plug in Alfie's playing cards and her 'hosting' book at the very end. I think it was so they could add in all those affiliate links. After all, they need to start saving up for those 2020 trips before Zoe gets pregnant (planned or not, she will make it happen).

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. They can't stand being in each other's company.

It's quite a game collection they have and even more pathetic they had to plug in Alfie's playing cards and her 'hosting' book at the very end. I think it was so they could add in all those affiliate links. After all, they need to start saving up for those 2020 trips before Zoe gets pregnant (planned or not, she will make it happen).
Don’t forget the sodding kendama

• Haha
Don’t forget the sodding kendama
I didn't watch the vlog but of course he mentioned the kendama. It's really pathetic how proud he is of that thing. A friggin' toy.

He mentioned the skating ramp in his garden in this vlog as well I believe? As if he has ever used it or actually gone down it once. He brags about the weirdest things. None of these are accomplishments, Alfie. You idiot.

Reactions: 4
Imagine taking games like that to a real ales pub 😂

• Haha
I didn't watch the vlog but of course he mentioned the kendama. It's really pathetic how proud he is of that thing. A friggin' toy.

He mentioned the skating ramp in his garden in this vlog as well I believe? As if he has ever used it or actually gone down it once. He brags about the weirdest things. None of these are accomplishments, Alfie. You idiot.
"Alfie. You idiot." is basically an appropriate response to at least 90% of everything he does.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.