Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for repeating this from July but doesn't he realise he shares his crap online and all the lies are obvious? He said himself it takes 15-20 mins to edit a vlog and he's never daily vlogged. The kid has no clue what it's like to have a real job and how his lame vlogs are piss easy with next to no work.

Alfie Deyes tells Chris Evans Virgin Radio Breakfast Show he ‘didn’t sleep for four years’ as he made YouTube videos

YOUTUBER Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn’t sleep for over four years as he was up all night making videos.
The online sensation compared his life in the early days of his career to The Truman show as he chatted to Chris Evans on his Virgin Radio Breakfast Show today.
 Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs
Alfie Deyes has revealed he didn't sleep for four years while making daily vlogs
He said: “Committing to filming my entire day every day for 4.5 years. It was guaranteed content every day at 5 o’clock. It was like The Truman Show.
“They were twenty to thirty minutes and I edited them myself.
“I didn’t sleep for 4.5 years, that’s why I don’t do it anymore.”
Alfie, who is also known as Pointlessblog and is celebrating ten years of being online, admitted it can sometimes be hard juggling real life with sharing things.
 Alfie discussed his life as a vlogger with Chris Evans on the Virgin Radio Breakfast Show
Alfie discussed his life as a vlogger with Chris Evans on the Virgin Radio Breakfast Show
He said: “It’s a tricky fine line. I found it really hard. I purposefully did a lot of things that I didn’t film. I didn’t want my friends to think I wanted to hang out to make a good video. I wanted to see them for them.”
Discussing the future, the vlogger – who is thought to have made £4million from his job - continued: “I don’t see myself stopping making films any time soon.
“At the moment I’m working in Brighton to open up an indoor food market. With 12 restaurants in it.
Why the hell didn't Chris Evans challenge him and say ---isn't not sleeping 4.5 years a physical impossibility? Even severe insomniacs actually do get some very limited form of sleep or your body can't function. Alfie boy spends say 2-4 hours editing (very unlikely) but then we all saw him sleep in until late morning each day. Not actually the same as no sleep that is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the hell didn't Chris Evans challenge him and say ---isn't not sleeping 4.5 years a physical impossibility? Even severe insomniacs actually do get some very limited form of sleep or your body can't function. Alfie boy spends say 2-4 hours editing (very unlikely) but then we all saw him sleep in until late morning each day. Not actually the same as no sleep that is it?
Especially bullshit when he regularly used to say that he could edit his daily vlogs in about 10 minutes when he was daily vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember he always used to do his "goooooood morning guys!" tit and then sometimes he's go: wait, it's not the morning, it ten past one! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘year of #content’ is really ending on a high this year with the domestic abuse scandal!

Reactions: 17
The ‘year of #content’ is really ending on a high this year with the domestic abuse scandal!
No Alfie thinks talking about something will just make it happen. Bet he'll say the same about 2020. He knows he is irrelevant, let it go Alf.

Reactions: 5
Someone should make a video loop of them just repeatedly hammering nails into that tree trunk and make it go on for hours, even better in slo mo ... Nothing would sum up Zalfie's intellect more aptly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone should make a video loop of them just repeatedly hammering nails into that tree trunk and make it go on for hours, even better in slo mo ... Nothing would sum up Zalfie's intellect more aptly!!!
Photoshop Zoe’s face as the trunk and it’ll be two of her favourite games in one, nail hitting and domestic violence. Fun!

Just wanted to leave this comment I found on
Reddit under the Q&A clip. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie is such an ugly person. Not just because he looks horsey but his personality. He defo thinks he is something else, model or whatever, and is all philosophical and thinks he is all that. I reckon he believes the world revolves around him and his scraggy not-wife Zozo

Reactions: 7
Photoshop Zoe’s face as the trunk and it’ll be two of her favourite games in one, nail hitting and domestic violence. Fun!

Just wanted to leave this comment I found on
Reddit under the Q&A clip. Lol
Omg 😂

No surprise the halfpipe is ruined.
Wouldn't have taken long for it to be treated properly, not really sure how it's done but I'm sure he could have paid a professional 🤷 but this means he gets to buy a bigger one in summer

Reactions: 4
Omg 😂

Wouldn't have taken long for it to be treated properly, not really sure how it's done but I'm sure he could have paid a professional 🤷 but this means he gets to buy a bigger one in summer
I don't know why he bothered he's a tit skater anyway. Now the grass will be dead too and all for what a couple of days filming his mates.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.