Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've been eating Grenade bars for soooooo long every single day. Have I ever showed them before? No but I SWEAR I EAT THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY."

Just like the Samsung he uses all the time.

Also, why does he say "my girlfriend" so much? Everyone knows your fake gf is Zoe...litcherally no one who watches you doesn't know her.
it he ate them every day he’d had given himself the shits 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see how dressed for the prince's trust awards event? Everyone in their suits, dresses and smart stuff and he wears this...

1583961033386.png

He looks like a total scruff bag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
maybe cause no high end company will #gifted suit for him anymore cause his a nobody now they will stick to clothing big celebs

Reactions: 7
God him and his mates are bloody imbeciles. You would think they were 15yrs old the way they act FFS. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
His latest vlog. Mentions how Mum Zoe woke him up. (I think frequently) by clapping her hands and shouting 'come on'

Wow he's really her son
20200313_131612.jpg

But she did it levelled up that morning by banging a wooden spoon and sauce pan together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His latest vlog. Mentions how Mum Zoe woke him up. (I think frequently) by clapping her hands and shouting 'come on'

Wow he's really her son
View attachment 94947
But she did it levelled up that morning by banging a wooden spoon and sauce pan together
I don’t blame her. They had plans to meet people and he’s in bed watching tiktok. Then he goes on about how he doesn’t like being late, yet is always late? He’s such a tit friend, his mates are ALWAYS waiting for him.

that Sam is a prick but loved him calling him out about vlogging all the time. They looked like a couple how close they were laying together on the sofa

Reactions: 10
That pathetic bleeping keyring. This isn’t a brand. I don't understand how people are falling for it? No respectful small brand would do so many “limited drops”. It’s bleeping MERCH. JUST CALL IT MERCH FRAGGLE. YOU ARE A twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.