Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just checking in to see if I can buy a “sick” Coronatee tee from Alfey.

In the most of cv19. I don't need toilet roll.or pasta. I need this. View attachment 95455
I don’t smoke but had signed up once for a $10 amazon gift credit if I signed up for promotions to Marlboro cigs. This keychain is similar to what they sent out another time. The Chinese are probably getting their leather from dogs. I’m disgusted he’s selling animal hide!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I don’t smoke but had signed up once for a $10 amazon gift credit if I signed up for promotions to Marlboro cigs. This keychain is similar to what they sent out another time. The Chinese are probably getting their leather from dogs. I’m disgusted he’s selling animal hide!
Hes made them in leather so he can charge a lot. Greedy twit!

I personally don't use leather. I feel like this day in age, we have so many faux alternatives that there really isn't any reason to use real leather.

I can understand that some people have different circumstances or some people want to choose a leather product for it's durability, so they buy that one jacket, one bag, or one pair of shoes because they know that item is going to hold up well over time or whatever. That's their choice and I can understand that even if I choose to make a different one.

But a keychain? Something literally died so that Alfie Deyes could sell its skin to teenagers in the form of a crappy keychain so he, a millionaire, can make a couple more pounds. I'm disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I doubt he’ll be going on his gifted birthday holiday for zoe now
He said in his Instagram Live that 95% they won't be going and that he is now struggling what to do for her birthday. But I guess Zoe will get her favourite birthday: home in quarantine with some pizza they will order. I don't know what the UK is planning, but in many countries bigger gatherings even with the family are not allowed, so we will see.
Quite surprised Lotty just arrived from Spain and is already out and about, not staying at home just-in-case.

He said in his Instagram Live that 95% they won't be going and that he is now struggling what to do for her birthday. But I guess Zoe will get her favourite birthday: home in quarantine with some pizza they will order. I don't know what the UK is planning, but in many countries bigger gatherings even with the family are not allowed, so we will see.
Quite surprised Lotty just arrived from Spain and is already out and about, not staying at home just-in-case.
I thought if you came back from Spain you had to self isolate the same as when people were coming back from Italy?

Reactions: 9
Yeah the irony is Zoes going to have her best birthday yet.

• Haha
Fml Alfie must be shitting himself. He actively avoids long time contact with Zoe

• Haha
Wow he LICHERALLY looks like the love child of Steve and Zach with that beard! That’s actually quite weird how they’ve merged into each other.

Anyway just came her to say that story about fleelancers was really annoying . Makes me cringe when he pretends to be a maverick businessman.

• Haha
Wow he LICHERALLY looks like the love child of Steve and Zach with that beard! That’s actually quite weird how they’ve merged into each other.

Anyway just came her to say that story about fleelancers was really annoying . Makes me cringe when he pretends to be a maverick businessman.
Do I really want to hear the gist....?

Reactions: 2
Do I really want to hear the gist....?
It wasn’t what he said (just was talking about how everyone should pay their freelancers in the current situation). It’s just the way he slaps his hand and shouts at the camera like Gordon Ramsey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wasn’t what he said (just was talking about how everyone should pay their freelancers in the current situation). It’s just the way he slaps his hand and shouts at the camera like Gordon Ramsey
Like the girl that spent ages making him that ship thing and he said he might get her in for a free internship?
Alfie deyes who pays people with exposure. Is this the alfie deyes thats now telling people to pay freelancers?

pay your local cafes and small businesses where you and your millionaire girlfriend get free food and drinks in return for exposure Alfie. These small businesses that are going to be hit SUPER hard by lockdowns and isolations... just an idea before you preach

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fml Alfie must be shitting himself. He actively avoids long time contact with Zoe
Someone on Joe's thread mentioned how self-isolation is going to be testing a lot of relationships. Maybe this will be Zalfie's make or break it moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone on Joe's thread mentioned how self-isolation is going to be testing a lot of relationships. Maybe this will be Zalfie's make or break it moment
Doubt it will be those two self isolating they’ll probably have all of alfies family move in and isolate with them so they can play games and get the paddling pool out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.