Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he ever gets down on one knee it’ll be filmed and edited and made a big deal out of, like the fireworks video, then when he’s about to ask her to marry him big white letters will appear in a corner at the top of the screen saying “AD”

...Who are we kidding haha he won’t propose!

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t his mum design jewellery though? I’m sure she’s made some of the rings he wears. So he could easily get her to help him design something and then go and get it made in London or wherever
That's Joe Sugg's mum who makes jewellery, not Niomi's Joe.

Grandparents can be dicks and are well known to have favourites. My grandparents can barely even say hello to us yet my cousins sit on their knees and are fawned over. My parents tried for years to make an effort but they didn’t care.
This is true, but the difference is Zoe was close to her grandparents for years until she moved to Brighton. They used to feature quite a lot in her vlogs, do it does appear than it was Zoe who is at fault, as she prefers to show off Alfie's non divorced parents and give the image of the perfect family, rather than her own.

Like Joe who is her sibling goes to visit far more often & Dianne has seen them more than Zoe this year. Like Alfie & Zoe don't make any effort. I think it's in Zoe's vlog that pair are so busy opening their presents and videoing, they completely ignore Zoe's grandparents. You can hear Nan having a conversation with Dianne in the background. It does appear that Alfie doesn't even try to interact or have a conversation with them.

Like when Dianne found out who was performing in the concert tickets Zoe got her Nan, she immediately knew they were her Nan's favourite, while Zoe turns to her mum to check. Zoe & Alfie are so self obsessed, that they don't even understand that just making a bit of an effort would mean the world to her grandparents. Like Dianne just holding Zoe's grandad's and swaying made him so happy.

• Heart
That's Joe Sugg's mum who makes jewellery, not Niomi's Joe.

This is true, but the difference is Zoe was close to her grandparents for years until she moved to Brighton. They used to feature quite a lot in her vlogs, do it does appear than it was Zoe who is at fault, as she prefers to show off Alfie's non divorced parents and give the image of the perfect family, rather than her own.

Like Joe who is her sibling goes to visit far more often & Dianne has seen them more than Zoe this year. Like Alfie & Zoe don't make any effort. I think it's in Zoe's vlog that pair are so busy opening their presents and videoing, they completely ignore Zoe's grandparents. You can hear Nan having a conversation with Dianne in the background. It does appear that Alfie doesn't even try to interact or have a conversation with them.

Like when Dianne found out who was performing in the concert tickets Zoe got her Nan, she immediately knew they were her Nan's favourite, while Zoe turns to her mum to check. Zoe & Alfie are so self obsessed, that they don't even understand that just making a bit of an effort would mean the world to her grandparents. Like Dianne just holding Zoe's grandad's and swaying made him so happy.
I meant alfies mum. I thought he’d said she’d made him one of his rings before? Might be mixing up with joe though

Reactions: 1
I meant alfies mum. I thought he’d said she’d made him one of his rings before? Might be mixing up with joe though
She does make jewellery yes, though I’m not sure what kind, whether it would be the sort of rings you’d want as an engagement ring I don’t know.

Reactions: 2
She does make jewellery yes, though I’m not sure what kind, whether it would be the sort of rings you’d want as an engagement ring I don’t know.
I more meant to help him come up with ideas to take to a proper jeweler than actually make it

Oh dear that IG story. Alfie really is Andrew Lincoln to Diane's Kiera Knightley. He couldn't make it much more obvious.
And all these toys they play with on planes - do none of them ever read a book?

• Haha
Oh dear that IG story. Alfie really is Andrew Lincoln to Diane's Kiera Knightley. He couldn't make it much more obvious.
And all these toys they play with on planes - do none of them ever read a book?
Yeah, but don't think Dianne wpuld react like Keira Knightley, no way would she kiss his horse mouth.

Has for the toys, I highly doubt Joe & Dianne will bother with them, they lost interest in the first one pretty quickly & didn't even open the second one. You can see in both vlogs that both Joe & Dianne start off enthusiastic & competitive on the games, but lose interest after awhile, they just continue to play to humour Alfie & Zoe. Like parents with their kids.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, but don't think Dianne wpuld react like Keira Knightley, no way would she kiss his horse mouth.

Has for the toys, I highly doubt Joe & Dianne will bother with them, they lost interest in the first one pretty quickly & didn't even open the second one. You can see in both vlogs that both Joe & Dianne start off enthusiastic & competitive on the games, but lose interest after awhile, they just continue to play to humour Alfie & Zoe. Like parents with their kids.
Dianne and Joe don't want those stupid toys its just those two trying to push something they like onto everyone else.

Reactions: 4
Dianne and Joe don't want those stupid toys its just those two trying to push something they like onto everyone else.
It’s like zoe buying Dianne that perfume. Dianne quite obviously was polite to zoe once and said ‘oh you smell nice’ so zoe took it upon herself to buy Dianne a bottle of it. You could tell Dianne was like ‘erm okay’ 😂

Reactions: 13
Zoe and Alfie look like regifters. They probably had all those games and perfume sent to them or lying around the house, when she did her works secret Santa once she just picked something out of a pile of stuff she already had.

Reactions: 11
“Time for Christmas at Zoe’s Dad’s....for a few hours”

How bleeping tragic.
I think he went once and was like most people, oh this is a bit different to what it’s like with my family but it’s only fair and Zoe was like oh can we go and he made some backhanded comment and so she was like ah tit I’ll stay here, then it would just be excuses like oh we want Christmas in our new house etc

Grandparents can be dicks and are well known to have favourites. My grandparents can barely even say hello to us yet my cousins sit on their knees and are fawned over. My parents tried for years to make an effort but they didn’t care.
I get this. Family can be very complicated and the dynamics of blending two families even more so. But the thing and as @invisibleotter pointed out. Zoe actually used to be quite close with her grandparents. It wasn't always the situation that it is now. If things were that bad I doubt they would have stayed overnight and left as soon as possible. I think Zoe realized she got quite a bit of flack for making plans to visit last year and then not following through. Also, it would look bad that Joanne visited family in Wiltshire again and Zoe "couldn't" go because she's so busy or whatever lame excuse she comes up with to justify her horrible laziness.

I just finished Alfie's Vlogmas and him fawning over Dianne is really nauseating... I get this was Dianne's first time ice skating but once Dianne got the hang of it it's not like he needed to keep filming her.

Alfie is quite obvious when it comes to giving compliments that he doesn't really mean. He will always get distracted and talk about something else. Like when filmm app reached a milestone with their downloads and Alfie wanted to talk about some light in the sky. And here, when he says how sweet Zoe's gran is and then omg his laptop died but Zoe's vlog has finished uploading.

I also noticed that Alfie had thrown away a plastic bag instead of using a reusable bag when they grabbed some groceries. Keeping it environmental friendly!

Reactions: 9
The difference between Joe's vlog & Alfie's really show how dysfunctional Zoe & Alfie's relationship is. Even when filming in Wiltshire, Joe only includes clips of him and Dianne and the skating he just focuses on Dianne, whereas Alfie also focuses on Dianne rather than his own girlfriend.

You can also see how distant Zoe & Alfie are, even just anytime either couple onpen presents Zalfie sit like a metre apart with very little eye contact, while Joanne are on top of one another. Joanne aren't in a healthy relationship by any means, but compared to Zalfie, they are in a far more functional relationship

Reactions: 13
To be honest I’m not surprised Zoe looks tit, she will feel worse than she looks if she’s hanging on for Alfie. She needs to be blunt and ask him what/if/when he sees them progressing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.