Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Alfie will do, if Joe & Dianne get engaged this year. It will send Zoe into meltdown. I think it will be then that Alfie will have to man up and either put a ring on Zoe's finger or break-up.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what Alfie will do, if Joe & Dianne get engaged this year. It will send Zoe into meltdown. I think it will be then that Alfie will have to man up and either put a ring on Zoe's finger or break-up.
I hope Sean and Poppy get engaged! In Sean’s house tour he said so casually and cheerfully about the house having space for kids to play. Surely they’d be getting engaged soon.. surely!
Zoe will be fuming

Reactions: 9
I hope Sean and Poppy get engaged! In Sean’s house tour he said so casually and cheerfully about the house having space for kids to play. Surely they’d be getting engaged soon.. surely!
Zoe will be fuming
Poppy and Sean have been together for like 9 or 10 years if I recall. I bet they tread on eggshells around the topic with Zalfie.

Reactions: 7
To be honest, usually when people move to their new huge forever house, soon there are news of marriage/kids. So in that case it's really funny how two immature creatures are living in there. Actually, Zoe is always scared of everything, how come she's not scared of being in an big old house alone.

Reactions: 7
Bold of you to assume he's that considerate
I feel kind of bad for Zoe, but she chose to get with someone as immature and childish as Alf, then to stay with him year after year when she made it clear she wanted a ring and bump by 30 and Alf kept, very quickly, shutting it down
Ring and bump. Imagine that weakling carrying a baby and being a mother. She'd name her kid Buddy and feed it pizza everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be honest, usually when people move to their new huge forever house, soon there are news of marriage/kids. So in that case it's really funny how two immature creatures are living in there. Actually, Zoe is always scared of everything, how come she's not scared of being in an big old house alone.
Because its got panic buttons and top of the range cctv and is gated. Plus she's never on her own longer then half a day she's usually babysat by Mark or poppy or in desperate times her mum. 😊

I really can’t see Alfie proposing, even for the likes. He’s just so switched off from the relationship. In his head he’s this super hot, adventurous, cool young guy. He probably doesn’t want to get married for ten years - and to be fair to him, that’s not unusual for a lot of guys. Which is why often, there’s an older man with a younger woman.

Unfortunately for Alfie, Zoe is absolutely desperate to get married and have babies. And she’s older and has a biological clock - she can’t wait ten years. But what’s unfair is that he isn’t being honest with her. He keeps fobbing her off, shutting down the conversation, stringing her along, and keeping her hopes alive with these vague hints and promises.

My ex did similar, and we were together for ten years. Ironically, by the time I broke up with him because I realised the relationship was dead, he had actually bought a ring and planned a proposal.

Reactions: 20
With the amount of rain we’ve had this autumn? Undoubtedly. I imagine it’ll be left till next summer (just to ensure no grass will ever grow there) before he puts a fancier upgraded version in its place (built by professionals). That would follow the pattern established by the swimming pools anyway.
Maybe the kendamas were made from the ramp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Alfie would be totally oblivious to Zoe being upset if a very close friend or family got engaged.

Yeah kind of douchebag that thinks that because zoe gets to attend a wedding that’ll tide her over for a bit
I genuinely don’t think Zoe enters his head when he hears of engagements and weddings.
I wonder if she has a serious cut off point.

Reactions: 8
16111496-853B-406D-94A8-82E057880760.jpeg

Just wanted to share this totally moronic comment under Alfie’s comment on Niomi’s engagement photo that made me chuckle. Alfie’s “level of fame”? “in the public eye like Alfie is”? “You can’t even compare it”?

Do people really think Alfie is all that? I can’t think that he would be recognised by most people beyond secondary school age max. And Joe - I’m not a fan or anything - but he was on Strictly, one of the most watched shows in the UK. Definitely makes him more in the public eye!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 64579

Just wanted to share this totally moronic comment under Alfie’s comment on Niomi’s engagement photo that made me chuckle. Alfie’s “level of fame”? “in the public eye like Alfie is”? “You can’t even compare it”?

Do people really think Alfie is all that? I can’t think that he would be recognised by most people beyond secondary school age max. And Joe - I’m not a fan or anything - but he was on Strictly, one of the most watched shows in the UK. Definitely makes him more in the public eye!
Are they not talking about Joe,Niomis now fiancée 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 64579

Yeah joes a twit but he’s a million times more in the public eye than Alfie.

he’s had two DVD’s out with caspar, did voiceover and was plastered on posters on buses with his name, was on strictly, has been in the west end

what’s alfie done apart from ‘celeb’ crystal mazeand family fortunes ( both times looking a moron)

joes girlfriend is also much more in the public eye than zoe now too. They are simply without a doubt more high profile than them.

this nonsense about Alfie not being able to buy a ring without being spotted. Is hilarious, how does any other celebrity manage it without it being leaked? He needs to check himself.

Reactions: 6

he’s had two DVD’s out with caspar, did voiceover and was plastered on posters on buses with his name, was on strictly, has been in the west end

what’s alfie done apart from ‘celeb’ crystal mazeand family fortunes ( both times looking a moron)

joes girlfriend is also much more in the public eye than zoe now too. They are simply without a doubt more high profile than them.
They were talking about Niomi's fiance, Joe. Not Joe Sugg.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they not talking about Joe,Niomis now fiancée 😂
Ohhh! I didn’t know that Joe 😅 how embarrassing lol, I guess that serves me right for gossiping ! 😂

this nonsense about Alfie not being able to buy a ring without being spotted. Is hilarious, how does any other celebrity manage it without it being leaked? He needs to check himself.
Oops my mistake, I misunderstood which Joe they were talking about! 🙈 but you’re so right Joe Sugg has definitely overtaken Zalfie in the popularity stakes!

and I still maintain my eye rolling about the commenter talking about how much in the public eye Alfie is, he could definitely go into a jewellers without being papped or recognised by most people.. Joe (Sugg!) maybe couldn’t 😋😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This was mentioned over on Zoe's thread as well but Alfie was wondering for his viewers who are in a relationship on how Christmas gets split between two families (around 4:00 min mark). He made it seem like that they switch Christmas Day each year, when in reality it's always spent with his family on the day of and if they can manage to spare a few days before Christmas then they will go to Wiltshire and spend it with Zoe's family. But if they can't bother the couple hours to drive to Wiltshire then Zoe's family is just SOL. Can you imagine how Alfie would react if Zoe said let's skip visiting Amanda and Nick for Christmas this year.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.