Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was mentioned over on Zoe's thread as well but Alfie was wondering for his viewers who are in a relationship on how Christmas gets split between two families (around 4:00 min mark). He made it seem like that they switch Christmas Day each year, when in reality it's always spent with his family on the day of and if they can manage to spare a few days before Christmas then they will go to Wiltshire and spend it with Zoe's family. But if they can't bother the couple hours to drive to Wiltshire then Zoe's family is just SOL. Can you imagine how Alfie would react if Zoe said let's skip visiting Amanda and Nick for Christmas this year.
I wonder how much of the focus on Alfie's family is from Alfie prioritizing them vs Zoe not getting along with parents or not prioritizing her family. Obviously it seems like a situation where they would feed off of each other but I wonder where the root of it is.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much of the focus on Alfie's family is from Alfie prioritizing them vs Zoe not getting along with parents or not prioritizing her family. Obviously it seems like a situation where they would feed off of each other but I wonder where the root of it is.
I think it's a mix of both situations. Zoe is clearly not as close with her family like Joe is. Though I know she used to be close with her grandparents at one point and way back in the day would mention her grandparents IG or feature them in her vlogs, etc. I think a lot of it is due to laziness but also because Amanda and Nick do live in Brighton so it's more convenient.

Zoe could make the effort if she tried but maybe the relationship is strained. It's hard to say. But a 2.5-3 hour drive is not that long to visit family. The reason I'm more inclined to think it's more laziness in part is that Zoe also makes everyone else come over to her place. Like her Wiltshire friends Christmas dinner. Mark. Former chummy Louise. Etc etc etc. I won't list all the people that have to go to Zoe's not-mansion as it's quite long. I feel people visit her more so than she visits them. I get part of it is due to her anxiety but seeing her NY vlog, I think she just likes to stick to what she's comfortable doing instead of going out of her comfort zone. She'll only make the change if it benefits her in some way. Like wearing ugly track suits for a possible engagement ring.

Reactions: 12
Alfie's thumbnail to that vlog really shows his lack of interest in Zoe
Screenshot_20191216-194212.png

Apart from the fact thumbnail, his insta stories of ice-skating is pretty much him filming Dianne. While Joe scowls at him, Zoe only features on the outskirts. He is literally drooling all over Dianne while his girlfriend & her brother are right there.

Is he actually that deluded to think Dianne would leave Joe for the likes of him & his horse teeth?
EL6hJOXXYAELsFY.jpeg
EL6hHbTW4AA61Mj.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's a mix of both situations. Zoe is clearly not as close with her family like Joe is. Though I know she used to be close with her grandparents at one point and way back in the day would mention her grandparents IG or feature them in her vlogs, etc. I think a lot of it is due to laziness but also because Amanda and Nick do live in Brighton so it's more convenient.

Zoe could make the effort if she tried but maybe the relationship is strained. It's hard to say. But a 2.5-3 hour drive is not that long to visit family. The reason I'm more inclined to think it's more laziness in part is that Zoe also makes everyone else come over to her place. Like her Wiltshire friends Christmas dinner. Mark. Former chummy Louise. Etc etc etc. I won't list all the people that have to go to Zoe's not-mansion as it's quite long. I feel people visit her more so than she visits them. I get part of it is due to her anxiety but seeing her NY vlog, I think she just likes to stick to what she's comfortable doing instead of going out of her comfort zone. She'll only make the change if it benefits her in some way. Like wearing ugly track suits for a possible engagement ring.
I think part of that is because she's from England though. Most people I know who come from small countries like England would consider a 2.5 - 3 hour drive incredibly long even to visit family. So it doesn't surprise me that with Alfie's family close by and a strained relationship with some of her relatives, she in particular would prioritize Alfie's family. I think Alfie probably has also has made it very clear that he prefers to see his family more as well. I think with their relationship dynamic that would make a big difference to her as well.

Alfie's thumbnail to that vlog really shows his lack of interest in ZoeView attachment 64628

Apart from the fact thumbnail, his insta stories of ice-skating is pretty much him filming Dianne. While Joe scowls at him, Zoe only features on the outskirts. He is literally drooling all over Dianne while his girlfriend & her brother are right there.

Is he actually that deluded to think Dianne would leave Joe for the likes of him & his horse teeth?View attachment 64630View attachment 64631
I hope Zoe gives up her Lotty inspired style to become a Diane clone next. Can you imagine if she showed up with long red hair and cute clothes again, maybe got interested in some sort of dance class or something?

• Haha
I think part of that is because she's from England though. Most people I know who come from small countries like England would consider a 2.5 - 3 hour drive incredibly long even to visit family. So it doesn't surprise me that with Alfie's family close by and a strained relationship with some of her relatives, she in particular would prioritize Alfie's family. I think Alfie probably has also has made it very clear that he prefers to see his family more as well. I think with their relationship dynamic that would make a big difference to her as well.

I hope Zoe gives up her Lotty inspired style to become a Diane clone next. Can you imagine if she showed up with long red hair and cute clothes again, maybe got interested in some sort of dance class or something?
It's a bit of a drive for Mark and Joe to visit Zoe as well, not quite 2-3 hours but still and they visit her way more than she visits them.

I get maybe it's a bit unfair for us to just Zoe's relationship with her family but she used to be close with them at one point. Zoe used to do a lot more things even a few years ago compared to now. She's declined over time both physically and mentally due to her own making. I think buying a house was one of the worst things she's done for herself because it allows her to stay holed up as long as possible. We saw how little she did in NY as well but that was considered a lot for Zoe.

It's possible Zoe does have a strained relationship to an extent but a large portion is just she doesn't want to try. If it was truly that strained then she wouldn't have visited her grandparents this year as well, or go see Joe in Waitress again when her mum and aunt were visiting London. Or have her mum stay over when Alfie is away. Her dad is not present in her vlogs at all (I also get he doesn't like to be filmed) but I feel that relationship is much more strained than with her mum and her mum's side of the family. Also, considering her grandfather's health is not good, you would think maybe be the bigger person and bury that hatchet and make nice before it's too late.

I honestly think Zoe just goes with what Alfie wants. Alfie prefers his own family (fair enough). But seeing how Dianne gets along with Zoe and Joe's mum and her mum's side of the family and Alfie is just awkward as ever after all this time... It's very telling. Zoe jumping on the streetwear bandwagon shows you how much influence Alfie has over her decisions.

I wish Zoe started dressing like Dianne. She would need to get rid of the cankles first with a better diet.

Reactions: 15
It's a bit of a drive for Mark and Joe to visit Zoe as well, not quite 2-3 hours but still and they visit her way more than she visits them.

I get maybe it's a bit unfair for us to just Zoe's relationship with her family but she used to be close with them at one point. Zoe used to do a lot more things even a few years ago compared to now. She's declined over time both physically and mentally due to her own making. I think buying a house was one of the worst things she's done for herself because it allows her to stay holed up as long as possible. We saw how little she did in NY as well but that was considered a lot for Zoe.

It's possible Zoe does have a strained relationship to an extent but a large portion is just she doesn't want to try. If it was truly that strained then she wouldn't have visited her grandparents this year as well, or go see Joe in Waitress again when her mum and aunt were visiting London. Or have her mum stay over when Alfie is away. Her dad is not present in her vlogs at all (I also get he doesn't like to be filmed) but I feel that relationship is much more strained than with her mum and her mum's side of the family. Also, considering her grandfather's health is not good, you would think maybe be the bigger person and bury that hatchet and make nice before it's too late.

I honestly think Zoe just goes with what Alfie wants. Alfie prefers his own family (fair enough). But seeing how Dianne gets along with Zoe and Joe's mum and her mum's side of the family and Alfie is just awkward as ever after all this time... It's very telling. Zoe jumping on the streetwear bandwagon shows you how much influence Alfie has over her decisions.

I wish Zoe started dressing like Dianne. She would need to get rid of the cankles first with a better diet.
It may be a long drive but one year she drove to the Whitehall garden centre so that just proves she can drive 2 hrs when it suits her.

Reactions: 11
I bet Alfie feels a bit guilty as he knows (and maybe knows that her family know) that he's just not that into her anymore and it's awkward on both sides.

Also, I started watching his most recent vlog and I just couldn't continue past 5 minutes. His voice seemed so low energy and down, almost upset. I think his mental health/ego is more fragile than we think and that Zoe probably spends a lot of time and energy subtly making him feel comfortable, which would be draining. It may be ironic that she is widely seen as the (mentally) fragile one that needs to be humoured because her issues have been named and publicised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191216-232300_Chrome.jpg

Why they got a place with a pool I'll never understand
More money than sense

• Wow
In that photo he posted of the 4 of them ice skating he is doing such a strange face his head looks like the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alfie is Neanderthal Man - the missing link!!! Still alive and kicking near Brighton and Hove.

In other news I've asked for this sick garm for Xmas guyssth ...

Df_JFR5X0AITRr2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Goes to show how dysfunctional their relationship is when Latte eats a little of Zach's food and Alfie thinks it's the craziest thing in the world. Also every time they're with a couple that actually like each other, that couple is holding hands or being close whereas you could fit all the crap Alfie has ever bought between him and Scamella

Goes to show how dysfunctional their relationship is when Latte eats a little of Zach's food and Alfie thinks it's the craziest thing in the world. Also every time they're with a couple that actually like each other, that couple is holding hands or being close whereas you could fit all the crap Alfie has ever bought between him and Scamella
Yep.. I was thinking if they ever really get engaged, then I cannot imagine eg. the announcment video. Watching Niomi's video it was actually really sweet and you could tell how happy they were; I really cannot imagine Zalfie being like that. There would definitely be some stupid Alfie jokes and Zoe's pointless comments.

Reactions: 5
Yep.. I was thinking if they ever really get engaged, then I cannot imagine eg. the announcment video. Watching Niomi's video it was actually really sweet and you could tell how happy they were; I really cannot imagine Zalfie being like that. There would definitely be some stupid Alfie jokes and Zoe's pointless comments.
And Joe designed Niomi’s ring!!! Alfie would never been that creative and spend the time doing it! He’s clearly just gonna go into a shop and get what ever he perceives to be sick

Reactions: 10
And Joe designed Niomi’s ring!!! Alfie would never been that creative and spend the time doing it! He’s clearly just gonna go into a shop and get what ever he perceives to be sick
Doesn’t his mum design jewellery though? I’m sure she’s made some of the rings he wears. So he could easily get her to help him design something and then go and get it made in London or wherever

Grandparents can be dicks and are well known to have favourites. My grandparents can barely even say hello to us yet my cousins sit on their knees and are fawned over. My parents tried for years to make an effort but they didn’t care.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.