Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was actually VERY VERY tiny to read that #ad (not sponsored) thing on that photo.

I actually rotated that photo

Reactions: 6
Alfie & Zoe...the masters of “kinda fell asleep on the couch again & FORGOT to end the vlog.”

I no longer believe them. It’s always their excuse.

Btw, that look that Lottie made when teenytinyheadedfeebleone was on Zach’s back said it all. It ain’t cute Zottie. You’re almost 30.

edit to say...wow...i just repeated what others said...imagine that! if we see it, everyone sees it! (then there are those who name their 1st born after Zoe...which seemed like a blowing smoke up A&Z’s asses story...the woman most likely just liked the name...) #AD #brokenenglish #terribleuseof( ) #kindafellasleeponmykeyboardagain
(not sponsored)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alfie & Zoe...the masters of “kinda fell asleep on the couch again & FORGOT to end the vlog.”

I no longer believe them. It’s always their excuse.

Btw, that look that Lottie made when teenytinyheadedfeebleone was on Zach’s back said it all. It ain’t cute Zottie. You’re almost 30.

edit to say...wow...i just repeated what others said...imagine that! if we see it, everyone sees it! (then there are those who name their 1st born after Zoe...which seemed like a blowing smoke up A&Z’s asses story...the woman most likely just liked the name...) #AD #brokenenglish #terribleuseof( ) #kindafellasleeponmykeyboardagain
(not sponsored)
Zottie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This whole about Alfie stepping up to buy a ring is making me quite depressed. It's 2019. Why are we still waiting for a man to propose/commit with a ring?

This whole about Alfie stepping up to buy a ring is making me quite depressed. It's 2019. Why are we still waiting for a man to propose/commit with a ring?
If she proposes, he'll say 'no'. So for a 'yes', he'll have to ask her.
I feel bad for her though. I was in a similar situation. Been together for over 7 yrs and recently got engaged, although I felt ready for it quite a bit sooner than my fiancé. We had talked about it a lot, so I knew he wasn't toying with me and that, when the moment came, he was genuinly ready for it. It wouldn't have felt right if he only proposed because I wanted him to. But it did sting big time when people we knew got engaged before us. So I can imagine she feels like tit now.

Reactions: 12
No vlog yet I bet he's consoling Zoe.
Bold of you to assume he's that considerate
I feel kind of bad for Zoe, but she chose to get with someone as immature and childish as Alf, then to stay with him year after year when she made it clear she wanted a ring and bump by 30 and Alf kept, very quickly, shutting it down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it says a lot when he can take the time to mention #AD (when he feels like doing so that is) and also include an unnecessary side-note like: not sponsored, I genuinely love this brand, etc. But in his vlogs he can’t bother with spellcheck especially the really short vlogs like his 6 min one. He puts all his effort into complaining about declaring ads than he does with anything else in his pointless life. Priorities.

It must be super awkward for Alfie that people are getting married or engaged left and right and he’s clearly not ready to do so. Zoe will pretend she doesn’t care but the second Soppy gets engaged first or Joanne that will be the end. Right now it’s all on Alfie’s terms. She’s an idiot for giving him all the leverage.

Reactions: 7
I’m too far behind and have just skipped to new. .... how’s the skate ramp going?

Reactions: 1
l should imagine its just rotting pieces of wood by now!
With the amount of rain we’ve had this autumn? Undoubtedly. I imagine it’ll be left till next summer (just to ensure no grass will ever grow there) before he puts a fancier upgraded version in its place (built by professionals). That would follow the pattern established by the swimming pools anyway.

I think he’s deleted the comment now too. I can’t find it 😂
It's still there, just quite far down the list of verified accounts. There's a whole debate underneath of people telling Alfie to "get on it" and also that "there's no rush"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.