Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 57528

So how much money are we betting that this video is going to be late and he will make up some stupid excuse about it?
I can't even look at this stupid twit with his red ears anymore without gagging. And to think I actually enjoyed watching his videos once........ what is wrong with me?! šŸ˜­
Also, stop trying to make VLOGUMENTARY a thing!!!
Wow...he can really look at NOTHING for the gram canā€™t he. Impressive. ECHO....ECHO.......ECHO!!!!!!!!! What? Oh the echo is coming from his head & not the hills?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 58758

Get that pimple-shot, Alf! Oi, send it!
I was... not ready for this image. At all. The upward angle of his flared nostrils, that giant pimple, his inability to close his mouth, and the worst part of it allā€”his ugly bloated face.

And to think Zoe calls him gorgeous... I really donā€™t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was... not ready for this image. At all. The upward angle of his flared nostrils, that giant pimple, his inability to close his mouth, and the worst part of it allā€”his ugly bloated face.

And to think Zoe calls him gorgeous... I really donā€™t get it.
Wtf is skill share doing giving alfie no skills sponsorship. Another person I know that sponsor who I sub to on YouTube is doing a law degree! Alfie has no skills. He has no creativity. And he has the most basic of photography skills.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is skill share doing giving alfie no skills sponsorship. Another person I know that sponsor who I sub to on YouTube is doing a law degree! Alfie has no skills. He has no creativity. And he has the most basic of photography skills.
I feel like when he first started it didn't matter that he had no skills because he was literally - pointless blog... pointless as in just doing dumb tit, no talent necessary. Now he has this weird idea that he's rich, famous, and talented and that anything he deigns to put even a tiny bit of effort into is worth people's time.

Reactions: 12
I feel like when he first started it didn't matter that he had no skills because he was literally - pointless blog... pointless as in just doing dumb tit, no talent necessary. Now he has this weird idea that he's rich, famous, and talented and that anything he deigns to put even a tiny bit of effort into is worth people's time.
If anything his Iceland VLOGUMENTARY was proof Alfie wasn't needed at all. Benjamin could have narrated everything while Steve and Zach filmed. Alfie brought no substance to that trip. If you cut out all the Alfie bits like him playing with ice, his climbing fail, or doing his Future's Elf promo that vlog would have been able to stand on it's own and would actually be even better.

It's honestly a joke Skillshare is sponsoring him. The Deyes family lacks the brains and personality to sell anything worthwhile. Unless someone wanted to learn how not to do videos only then would Alfie be a prime subject. They can start with his "I'm not a Tory!!!" Ā£1 video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If anything his Iceland VLOGUMENTARY was proof Alfie wasn't needed at all. Benjamin could have narrated everything while Steve and Zach filmed. Alfie brought no substance to that trip. If you cut out all the Alfie bits like him playing with ice, his climbing fail, or doing his Future's Elf promo that vlog would have been able to stand on it's own and would actually be even better.

It's honestly a joke Skillshare is sponsoring him. The Deyes family lacks the brains and personality to sell anything worthwhile. Unless someone wanted to learn how not to do videos only then would Alfie be a prime subject. They can start with his "I'm not a Tory!!!" Ā£1 video.
Elf thinks heā€™s the ā€˜celebrity faceā€™ that draws the views though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe he secretly thrives off all the ā€œAlfie has so much potential if it werenā€™t for Zoeā€ type comments. He thinks if he tags along on other peoples ā€œprojectsā€ and books a few holidays, heā€™ll be proving himself to be the better half of the couple. Adventurous exciting Alfie. Itā€™s also why I think he gets so touchy over the marriage/baby comments. He has it in his head that people think heā€™s some bleeping free spirited cool cat rather than a husband/dad so despite having every complex little detail of his life intertwined with Zoeā€™s he tries to act like heā€™s not ready for commitment.

Youā€™ll know heā€™s really on his last resort when he proposes.

Reactions: 13
after all the building process of the skate ramp and also all the dead lawn underneath it, does he even use it?

Reactions: 5
The skate ramp deserves its own demise countdown clock. ā˜ŗ If only he would realize his true calling is to be a circus clown. He has all the tools, but heā€™s missing the tool box. (His brain).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine the state of the ramp now itā€™s winter weather? Thereā€™ll be a huge rain puddle shaped rot on it by now.

Reactions: 7
The skate ramp deserves its own demise countdown clock. ā˜ŗ If only he would realize his true calling is to be a circus clown. He has all the tools, but heā€™s missing the tool box. (His brain).
Don't insult the circus clowns... they put on a good act, then go home.

Gnasher on the other hand... well :rolleyes: šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Newest vlog.

Kendama ad for like 5-10 mins.

Him and the rest of the condom committee are stood filming people jet packing at Brighton pier
Steve is a dick with that tache. Like such a bleeping dick.
Zoe is ā€œso coldā€... she doesnā€™t have tights on. Alfie shouts send it, sick and other RIDICULOUS shite at the jet packers.

Next clip, Poppy is round baking. Fraggle is doing B12 shots and then shows more not merch merch. Inside out jumper

Next clip, Sam's gig. Thatā€™s it.

Next, beach time again. Theyā€™re all scissoring while ZoElLa cackles and films. Immaturity!

Next, boiiiisssss lunch down at the beach side (again). Sean and Steve rinse Frag, which is funny for about a second til Steve gets a kendama out. Seanā€™s hat actually covers his ears. Oh my lord!

Thereā€™s a new boy Louie. I think he was the one who did the kayak trip. Oh, the kendama is out in a restaurant. Gone to driving range. Fun. Kendama makes an appearance again.

Imagine seeing this set of plebs in matching hats though? I would laugh in their faces.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Newest vlog.

Him and the rest of the condom committee are stood filming people jet packing at Brighton pier
Zoe is ā€œso coldā€... she doesnā€™t have tights on. Alfie shouts send it, sick and other RIDICULOUS shite at the jet packers.

Next clip, Poppy is round baking. Fraggle is doing B12 shots and then shows more not merch merch. Inside out jumper

Next, beach time again. Theyā€™re all scissoring while ZoElLa cackles and films. Immaturity!

Next, boiiiisssss lunch down at the beach side (again). Sean and Steve rinse Frag, which is funny for about a second til Steve gets a kendama out. Seanā€™s hat actually covers his ears. Oh my lord!

Thereā€™s a new boy Louie. I think he was the one who did the kayak trip. Oh, the kendama is out in a restaurant. Gone to driving range. Fun. Kendama makes an appearance again.

Imagine seeing this set of plebs in matching hats though? I would laugh in their faces.
Well thank you for watching it because I saw the word kendama way too many times in your summary and nope. I canā€™t do it.

Also, can you imagine seeing grown adult men playing with a kendama out in public?

Bravo to Sean for knowing how to wear a hat properly. I mean thatā€™s such a low bar but considering this lot...

• Haha
Well thank you for watching it because I saw the word kendama way too many times in your summary and nope. I canā€™t do it.
:ROFLMAO: This could also apply to his last year of content. It does amuse me that he spent all that money on ordering special ā€˜customā€™ ones from the US that took ages to come and are exactly the same as the original cheap one. Totally sums up Alfie tho - the ultimate pointless gadget.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO: This could also apply to his last year of content. It does amuse me that he spent all that money on ordering special ā€˜customā€™ ones from the US that took ages to come and are exactly the same as the original cheap one. Totally sums up Alfie tho - the ultimate pointless gadget.
Applicable to his entire life really.

I donā€™t get why he dropped the Pointless moniker. I get he is trying to be more professional and go the same route as everyone by using their given name but Pointless is really part of his brand and what heā€™s best known for. Iā€™d rather he embrace being a pointless human being than trying to rebrand himself as some sort of consummate businessman when we have a video of him playing with ice and dive rolling in snow...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Also, can you imagine seeing grown adult men playing with a kendama out in public?

Bravo to Sean for knowing how to wear a hat properly. I mean thatā€™s such a low bar but considering this lot...
It was a kendama promo video. Thatā€™s itā€™s.

Reactions: 4
Newest vlog.

In defence of Steve Iā€™m guessing heā€™s doing moā€™vember and raising money for charity with his moustache?

alfie once admitted that he subconsciously hammers his merch to his fans by wearing it for months in advance without them knowing its merch. Itā€™s actually rather sneaky and since heā€™s aimed at kids wonder if itā€™s actually allowed. Like playing cards for months and brings out a pack of cards.Kendama for months and heā€™s going to bring one out.

the only things he sticks to is things heā€™s eventually going to sell. He even pretending to be into skating before he bought out his ā€˜skate brandā€™ heā€™s such a sneak bastard

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.