Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and he went through a phase of being a constant witch about declaring ads and making salty comments about it for me
Agreed - all his oh-so-clever tricks of hiding #ad behind something, or having it white on white background. Beyond childish.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20191119-220746_Instagram.jpg

Alfredo checking to see if it's normal to talk to no one but your three condom-hat-friends all day. No Elf, some of us have an actual job that requires us to talk to different co-workers/customers plus a group of friends we actually have conversations with. And of course another typo. Do your bleeping job right!

Also, whyyyyyy does he always do the most riduculous poses... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 58530

Alfredo checking to see if it's normal to talk to no one but your three condom-hat-friends all day. No Elf, some of us have an actual job that requires us to talk to different co-workers/customers plus a group of friends we actually have conversations with. And of course another typo. Do your bleeping job right!

Also, whyyyyyy does he always do the most riduculous poses... 🤢
If this is for the campaign to help elderly people who are alone, that’s fine.

If it’s him giving advice on how to talk (annoy) staff in coffee shops by having unnecessary conversations when they’re trying to work - then no.

Reactions: 8
Does he think saying "images" instead of pictures or photos makes him sound more... edgy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope this condom hat wearing bleep gave Benjamin some (most of) of his revenue from that VLOG(umentary) cos he was the life and soul of the whole thing. I enjoyed his attitude and presence. (barring the condom hat as he joined in on that trend 🤢)

Also, Zach or Steve take the majority of Frag’s ImAGeS. What does he actually do for himself?????????

Reactions: 6
I actually think the spot is the perfect piece de resistance for his greasy puberty teenage wimp image.

Another example of his creativity and entrepreneurship. It’s all in the details. Good one Alfie!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.