Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I want to see them compared with Morgan's before and after so I can laugh at Alfie's failure - I bet his after looks worse than his before. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Canā€™t wait for his vlogumentary ( sicked a bit typing that)

ā€œyo guyzzz whatā€™s up its ya boy Elfie coming to you from Iceland, and trust. Itā€™s so super savage cold here, you wouldnā€™t believe itā€ scoops hair forward ā€œanyway thereā€™s these sick caves and ice cubesā€ laughs and claps himself...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canā€™t wait for his vlogumentary ( sicked a bit typing that)

ā€œyo guyzzz whatā€™s up its ya boy Elfie coming to you from Iceland, and trust. Itā€™s so super savage cold here, you wouldnā€™t believe itā€ scoops hair forward ā€œanyway thereā€™s these sick caves and ice cubesā€ laughs and claps himself...
Is this Alfie? Because the accuracy is... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alfie's recent search history:
How to get more likes on Instagram
Places in Iceland
McDonald's in Iceland
Beanies
How cold is iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zachy boiiiiiiiii is FAR superior to Frag in the creative context. His Instagram is actually so decent!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything he does becomes cringey.

Best comedic content I've seen all day. I laughed so hard. Thank you, I need that on this crazy Monday.

I mean what an interesting song choice to go with, considering the content and that condom personified thing in the video... Wouldn't the more appropriate song choice for Alfie be this? Hardcore or cool, Alfie is most certainly not. The same guy afraid of the hunk of wood in his backyard that he's never skated down.

Also, you're not suppose to carry cameras like that at all unless he's intentionally going for angles from his arm pit. I wonder if they had permission to be on that property? It does look to be abandoned but still considering their hay bale excursion a few weeks back, I'm inclined to believe they don't care or respect other people's property unless they get caught.

Ha. No just lost so many braincells watching his rubbish that Iā€™m on his level now šŸ˜‚
The Deyes stupidity is very contagious. But I know the feeling. I, too feel like I lose too many brain cells watching his content. Do take a break from his rubbish when you're able to. Do your future self a favour (and work hard today). Save some brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Best comedic content I've seen all day. I laughed so hard. Thank you, I need that on this crazy Monday.

I mean what an interesting song choice to go with, considering the content and that condom personified thing in the video... Wouldn't the more appropriate song choice for Alfie be this? Hardcore or cool, Alfie is most certainly not. The same guy afraid of the hunk of wood in his backyard that he's never skated down.

Also, you're not suppose to carry cameras like that at all unless he's intentionally going for angles from his arm pit. I wonder if they had permission to be on that property? It does look to be abandoned but still considering their hay bale excursion a few weeks back, I'm inclined to believe they don't care or respect other people's property unless they get caught.

The Deyes stupidity is very contagious. But I know the feeling. I, too feel like I lose too many brain cells watching his content. Do take a break from his rubbish when you're able to. Do your future self a favour (and work hard today). Save some brain cells.
Alfie who cries if people come to his house but fine for him to be on others land

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He is currently complaining on insta stories that the office is having a bake-off
(Ofcourse they do, all they do is play games)
and he needed to bake a cake and bring it to the office tmrw morning and itā€™s now 11 at night and he hasnā€™t even got anything to even get it started and is currently googling ā€œbest bake recipeā€
You know what Alfie.. do your future self a favor and work hard today... hhmmm where have I heard this quote before.. it just came to me :O
bleeping SLOTH!!

Such a joke making those insta stories earlier about how he canā€™t wait for 2020 and that he is already planning all this great epiiiicccc stuff
Focus on this week Alfie!!
while you were busy making plans for 2020 (which are never happening) you had time to bake that cake!!
Itā€™s laughable how he is always late with everything but preaches nothing but ā€œdo it now!!!!ā€ To everyone else
Literally even makes that his merch... !!!
he is a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.