Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was on a long holiday to Iceland but his insta stories show he’s already back in Brighton. How long was the trip? I thought it was going to be like 6 weeks or something and that maybe the time apart might have helped lead to a breakup finally. Dang

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought he was on a long holiday to Iceland but his insta stories show he’s already back in Brighton. How long was the trip? I thought it was going to be like 6 weeks or something and that maybe the time apart might have helped lead to a breakup finally. Dang
5 days. That’s how long he was there. 5 poxy days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Judging by his Insta stories he’s not even editing the video himself? In fact he seems to be fairly in the background vs 2/3 other people who seem to actually be doing all the work...

Reactions: 7

In the second photo why are they looking at the ground? Idgi what's so interesting about dirt and gravel? Why did Alfie tell them to pose like this when he took the picture? "Yeoh! Guys look at the ground, yeah? I'm going to snap a quick shot. It's gonna be sick!"​

Look at dem savage try-hard lads! :rolleyes:

Looks like the guys did some climbing. Shockingly even Alfie attempted a climb? Note how red everyone's ears are because they're exposed out in the COLD.​

Speaking of Alfie trying to push his film account, his pictures are a joke compared to Benjamin's account. The quality and creativity is a level that Alfie in his wildest dreams could never emulate or even feebly attempt to copy in execution.
As someone who has been actually climbing for almost 15 years, this is NOT climbing. This is what noobs who want to look cool take pictures of themselves doing for "the gram"

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20191115-223436_Instagram.jpg

So how much money are we betting that this video is going to be late and he will make up some stupid excuse about it?
I can't even look at this stupid twit with his red ears anymore without gagging. And to think I actually enjoyed watching his videos once........ what is wrong with me?! 😭
Also, stop trying to make VLOGUMENTARY a thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 57528

So how much money are we betting that this video is going to be late and he will make up some stupid excuse about it?
I can't even look at this stupid twit with his red ears anymore without gagging. And to think I actually enjoyed watching his videos once........ what is wrong with me?! 😭
Also, stop trying to make VLOGUMENTARY a thing!!!
Well doesn't he just look like a prime twit standing there like a shop window dummy. What a bloody plonker 🙄🙄. A great big very expensive looking puffa jacket topped off with his bloody stupid baseball cap, it's hardly surprising that his ears look like frostbite has set in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.