Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is currently complaining on insta stories that the office is having a bake-off
(Ofcourse they do, all they do is play games)
and he needed to bake a cake and bring it to the office tmrw morning and it’s now 11 at night and he hasn’t even got anything to even get it started and is currently googling “best bake recipe”
You know what Alfie.. do your future self a favor and work hard today... hhmmm where have I heard this quote before.. it just came to me :O
bleeping SLOTH!!

Such a joke making those insta stories earlier about how he can’t wait for 2020 and that he is already planning all this great epiiiicccc stuff
Focus on this week Alfie!!
while you were busy making plans for 2020 (which are never happening) you had time to bake that cake!!
It’s laughable how he is always late with everything but preaches nothing but “do it now!!!!” To everyone else
Literally even makes that his merch... !!!
he is a joke

Why doesn’t he use Zoe’s cordially book....

Also funny af when he says “my girlfriend” instead of just Zoe like no bleep knows who she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t he use Zoe’s cordially book....

Also funny af when he says “my girlfriend” instead of just Zoe like no bleep knows who she is!
Just before jim chapman and Tanya burr split he kept referring to her as ‘my wife’ lol bit of a coincidence considering the way he’s been acting toward Zoe lately

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just before jim chapman and Tanya burr split he kept referring to her as ‘my wife’ lol bit of a coincidence considering the way he’s been acting toward Zoe lately

We can only hope. The sooner I have to stop seeing that horse mouth across social media and he slips into irrelevancy the better.

he’s like a naughty school boy who thinks it’s a endearing personality trait to forget things and leave things to the last minute and turn up late

REALLY strange that he’s still made no mention of the KSI win. Even though he went to the boxing match last year and every youtuber and his dog are mentioning it just because KSI and Logan are probably trending atm. Not like Alfie to miss out on clickbait

just checked and he’s weirdly not tweeted since August. Guessing that’s because you can’t moderate comments on Twitter.... so many youtubers stopping twitter because they find it so much negativity and insta is just way more positive’

TRANSLATE we cant filter and edit people’s opinions

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That video is so funny. “Cool” music for extremely non-event footage. What on earth is the point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We can only hope. The sooner I have to stop seeing that horse mouth across social media and he slips into irrelevancy the better.

he’s like a naughty school boy who thinks it’s a endearing personality trait to forget things and leave things to the last minute and turn up late

REALLY strange that he’s still made no mention of the KSI win. Even though he went to the boxing match last year and every youtuber and his dog are mentioning it just because KSI and Logan are probably trending atm. Not like Alfie to miss out on clickbait

just checked and he’s weirdly not tweeted since August. Guessing that’s because you can’t moderate comments on Twitter.... so many youtubers stopping twitter because they find it so much negativity and insta is just way more positive’

TRANSLATE we cant filter and edit people’s opinions
I think he mentioned in a tit vlog that he gave up on twitter cos of the negativity or sumut

• Haha
Reactions: 2

In the second photo why are they looking at the ground? Idgi what's so interesting about dirt and gravel? Why did Alfie tell them to pose like this when he took the picture? "Yeoh! Guys look at the ground, yeah? I'm going to snap a quick shot. It's gonna be sick!"​

Look at dem savage try-hard lads! :rolleyes:

Looks like the guys did some climbing. Shockingly even Alfie attempted a climb? Note how red everyone's ears are because they're exposed out in the COLD.​

Speaking of Alfie trying to push his film account, his pictures are a joke compared to Benjamin's account. The quality and creativity is a level that Alfie in his wildest dreams could never emulate or even feebly attempt to copy in execution.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reminds me of Brooklyn Beckham. Literally famous for doing nothing, decides he wants to be a photographer and that his name alone is enough and dresses like he’s homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is so weird to me... Pretty sure Zoe has never said "my boyfriend" instead of "Alfie"? Makes it pretty clear who of these 2 has checked out of that relationship. Just break up already.

Reactions: 11
Everytime I see that godawful beanie he wears I cant help but think of this hilarious but really old YouTube musical called "Me and My Dick" (haven't watched it in so long but I still see it in my suggested sometimes)
Screenshot_20191114_033356_com.android.chrome.jpg

I mean the resemblance is uncanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Everytime I see that godawful beanie he wears I cant help but think of this hilarious but really old YouTube musical called "Me and My Dick" (haven't watched it in so long but I still see it in my suggested sometimes)
View attachment 56994
I mean the resemblance is uncanny
Suprised some comedian hasn’t written some little Britain style sketch ripping the piss out of all of them tbh

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.