Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how he acts so knowledgeable
And has this “better than you” attitude
With his coooonstant babble about how we just aren’t ready for his footage
And we just aren’t ready for his vlogumnetary
And we just don’t understand the beauty he has seen

And then someone just asks him what caves he visited

And he doesn’t even know!!!!!!!!
He does not even know where he visited!!!!

He was just there being guided around by his actual knowledgeable friend and he stood there taking some pics not even paying attention or being into where he actually was
It was all about the quick snaps and go home to boost about it to his “you will never understand nor won’t you ever be ready”-fans

How embarrassing!!!
Ofcourse he will ask his friend what caves he actually visited and get all the details in order in his vlogumentary though so he can act all important with other peoples passion and knowledge

That’s him.. that’s Alfie in a nutshell

What a complete and utter moron🙄, I knew Iceland would be wasted on him and he wouldn't have a clue about the culture, cuisine or anything else😡. The tosser😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh he's a right Gonzo! He doesn't gene know where he's visiting in Iceland? What a prick!
All that will have been going through that thick head of his is...Oooo it's a bit chilly here, Oooo look some ice, Oooo look some snow, Oooo there's lots of big mountains here, Oooo some caves🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing he was too busy taking pictures for the ‘gram and doing stupid drone shots, while also promoting Future’s Elf non-stop on his IG to actually care. I think every day he was in Iceland he was promoting his crap merchandise.

He could have easily typed the cave names and all the places they visited on his iPhone, so later he would be able to talk about the places he visited and their significance for his video. It shows you that Alfie and his group of friends didn’t really appreciate Iceland. They just went so they could have something for their sm. Pathetic.

So his vlogumentary (I really hated typing that out) is basically him pointing to Icelandic landmarks and saying how sick and savage it is. It’s going to be in the same vein as his charity videos where he doesn’t explain anything and there’s no substance or value. Who needs to research? Just take his word for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
All that will have been going through that thick head of his is...Oooo it's a bit chilly here, Oooo look some ice, Oooo look some snow, Oooo there's lots of big mountains here, Oooo some caves🙄🙄🙄
THIS ICE IS SAVAGE

YO IT’S COLD HERE BRO

“So it for yourself” so ironic FRAG. Do sumut for yourself ya preaching cock.

Edit DO it for yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
THIS ICE IS SAVAGE

YO IT’S COLD HERE BRO
Speaking of cold, you guyzzz Future’s Elf has some new licherally sick items. Swipe up/click the link below to check it out! It will keep you semi-warm. Coat optional.

Seriously, I’m expecting his Iceland ‘vlogumentary’ to have thumbnails exclusively where Zoe or his condom hat wearing boyzzz wearing all the latest merch and for sure he will mention Furture’s Elf at least once for however many episodes he stretches it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Inside out jumpers. Premium linen playing cards. The kendama that still hasn’t come out yet (probably will drop in December).

You can tell a kid (Alfie) is coming up with these concepts. A really thick one who was dropped on the head one way too many times as a baby. There is no way a bonafide businessman would come up with these concepts or be proud of attaching his name to it. Alfie and Zoe just make me laugh at how they try to make themselves be taken seriously as a brand when all they have done is opened up an office to play to with their friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why he wouldn’t try and find out the name rather than show himself up like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another original idea from the gormless one.
Shows how strong he is. He’s literally picked the tiniest person he can to prove how strong he is. Lame.

amazed he’s not been on the boxing stuff all he ‘mates’ were at
Tiny, fragile little Zoe could have probably been picked up with one hand😏. Alfie was definitely struggling😂😂. He'll be saying that he's hurt his back tomorrow🙄

Reactions: 6
Another original idea from the gormless one.
Shows how strong he is. He’s literally picked the tiniest person he can to prove how strong he is. Lame.

amazed he’s not been on the boxing stuff all he ‘mates’ were at
Trying to still prove to us he’s more fit than Morgan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oooo look he's getting all excited for 2020, planning stuff he'll never finish🙄🙄

Screenshot_20191111-082011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.