Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to make Iceland look so dull. A few drone shots here and there and then 90% of it spent indoors in his hotel/airbnb and eating at restaurants the same bland food he orders back home in Brighton.

I see that he brought his boyzzz with their condom hats which for some reason can't cover their ears. I guess the frostbite will be worth it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's going to make Iceland look so dull. A few drone shots here and there and then 90% of it spent indoors in his hotel/airbnb and eating at restaurants the same bland food he orders back home in Brighton.

I see that he brought his boyzzz with their condom hats which for some reason can't cover their ears. I guess the frostbite will be worth it?
A time lapse of some landscape and a film camera photo is about as exciting as this will get

Reactions: 4
I'm fuming. I've been wanting to go to Iceland for YEARS, but I just don't have the time or the money. It's such a beautiful, beautiful place and this fucker will probably sit around in their villa/hotel, get some non-local takeaway and take a few 'sick' pictures for the gram, not even appreciating the amazing nature. He doesn't deserve to be there.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Don't they all look like a set of tosser's sitting round that bloody table eating that well known Icelandic delicacy... burger and chips🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why’s Alfie dressed like Steve’s little brother who is desperate to copy him. He’s got the same shoes, turn up jeans, hat. Cringe as duck elf mate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the Models. Imagine you get told that you booked a job and then you turn up on set......... Wounded. Embarrassed. They should get a Tom Ford campaign just for turning up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.