Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Morgan made amazing progress in his 90 Day Challenge and actually got abs Alfie won't dare have him in front of camera.
It is veryyyy interesting that Morgan disappeared the moment he got shredded. I mean it's possible he got a better paying gig and maybe works part-time for Alfie instead of full-time but ultimately I think Alfie's ego couldn't take it.

Fingers crossed Alfie falls off a glacier.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Go Morgan, don't look back, keep on running🏃‍♂️ it'll be the best decision you've ever made😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So a vlog with drone shots and some Alfiestotle bollocks. Same old tit then.
Some chilled music edited over, a shot which suddenly gets recorded back then ayes forward again, Alfie pretended to be a tourist. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pulled from Zoe's thread and time stamped for you guys. Watch Alfie trying to try to convince his girlfriend she should dress more street. He eventually concedes and says he is "happy with her outfits but... could use a bit more street wear". Zoe is absolutely not having it.

Boyfriend👏of👏the👏year👏 material right here: saying her hair smells like sewage (in Zoe's vlog) while also trying to change how she normally dresses. What a great start to November for Zoe. It couldn't be more obvious Alfie is not into her anymore.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Pulled from Zoe's thread and time stamped for you guys. Watch Alfie trying to try to convince his girlfriend she should dress more street. He eventually concedes and says he is "happy with her outfits but... could use a bit more street wear". Zoe is absolutely not having it.

Boyfriend👏of👏the👏year👏 material right here: saying her hair smells like sewage (in Zoe's vlog) while also trying to change how she normally dresses. What a great start to November for Zoe. It couldn't be more obvious Alfie is not into her anymore.
I’d have told him he should wear more ‘adult wear’, sort his ringworm out, go and see a proper dentist, get rid of his nose trail hair, and all of his toys.... oh and have a personality transplant. And then he’d maybe be ok

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I wish Alfie would just stop existing. He isn't cool, this is coming from someone who is his target audience, he is embarrassing and a try hard.

Reactions: 14

Guys, it looks like Alfie did manage to bring a coat. Ears are still exposed and red so here's hoping he still gets frostbite.

Also, I have no words in regards to those stupid hashtags he used. But if Zach is indeed a vegetarian then I wonder if Alfie will be trying to copy that next. He's already trying (pathetically) to turn Zoe into the next Lotty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Guys, it looks like Alfie did manage to bring a coat. Ears are still exposed and red so here's hoping he still gets frostbite.

Also, I have no words in regards to those stupid hashtags he used. But if Zach is indeed a vegetarian then I wonder if Alfie will be trying to copy that next. He's already trying (pathetically) to turn Zoe into the next Lotty.
He makes me die inside. Honestly.

Wtf even is a vlogumentary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie is SOOOOO excited to have a group of friendz...we all agree that they take the piss out of him behind his back, surely? He's just so awkward and lame, it gets worse the harder he tries...

• Haha

He is funny looking, isn't he?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.