Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could have easily used Zoe’s photo then? Or the panaromic feature which is on all iPhones... He also didn’t mention her family being there at all while Zoe mentioned both her family and his in her stories.

Maybe he didn’t crop her out but he definitely gave the impression that it was the Deyes family sans Zoe outing only. It’s not the first time he’s taken a group photo where Zoe was conveniently left out when she was actually there. Whether she was cropped out or not isn’t the issue, it’s the fact he always treats Zoe as an afterthought unless he needs her to peddle his merchandise or use her for a video thumbnail.

It’s not seeing what I want to see. I just don’t give Alfie that much benefit of the doubt considering his past actions.
It’s always the Deyes show!!

Sean and Zoe’s family aren’t really featured (probably by choice) but the Deyes parental unit are forever being used for content (probably by choice).

Reactions: 5
Can't believe Alfie doesn't know the bleeping Mount Vesuvius that killed thousands of people. Surely everyone knows about that particular volcano, since it is pretty much the most dangerous volcano in the world because there are so many people living nearby? He is such a dumb fucker, at least educate yourself before visiting a specific location!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't believe Alfie doesn't know the bleeping Mount Vesuvius that killed thousands of people. Surely everyone knows about that particular volcano, since it is pretty much the most dangerous volcano in the world because there are so many people living nearby? He is such a dumb fucker, at least educate yourself before visiting a specific location!
His lack of brain cells is astounding, he's unbelievably stupid and ignorant 😏

Reactions: 10
New here, but I've found my people at last! For ages I've watched this group of people in bewilderment and wondered wtf? Alfie is the worst though, the travel video showed nothing about what using that app would be like for normal people, since he got free upgrades; I thought he was all about the environment but 2 flights in 2 days? And I know this is old, but a t-shirt and baseball cap at the Ivy? Is it not the posh place I thought it was?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah this really ticked me off. I hated this video - what's fun about a privileged guy like Alfie being an ignorant tourist? Nothing. So glad that the video doesn't even have 100k likes even though it's been up over 24 hours already. He needs to fade away like the rest of the gleamers.

New here, but I've found my people at last! For ages I've watched this group of people in bewilderment and wondered wtf? Alfie is the worst though, the travel video showed nothing about what using that app would be like for normal people, since he got free upgrades; I thought he was all about the environment but 2 flights in 2 days? And I know this is old, but a t-shirt and baseball cap at the Ivy? Is it not the posh place I thought it was?
There the ivy which is the one I think your thinking of and then there’s a big chain of ivy grills which aren’t exclusive and more reasonably priced and basically smart casual.
Everything he does just annoyed me, he’s just a wanker through and through

Reactions: 6
I'm checking this page throughout the day and every time I scroll up and down and see that close-up shot it makes me jump, it's too damn close!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck has Samsung gifted him a phone, he is an Apple wanker through and through!
I don't understand Samsung.

He should of been taken of the PR list that time he sent a Samsung tweet via an iPhone [emoji2361]

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why the duck has Samsung gifted him a phone, he is an Apple wanker through and through!
This is a big reason why I don't buy samsung products anymore. They hand them out like sweeties to anyone with a large following and invite them to events to be paid thousands even though they will post "This Samsung phone is amaze!! Sennt from my iPhone". Doing more harm than good.

• Angry
I don't understand Samsung.

He should of been taken of the PR list that time he sent a Samsung tweet via an iPhone [emoji2361]
Always amazes me that Samsung send this lot phones, laptops and TVs when they are very clearly Apple buyers and users. Shows that the brand basically doesn’t care and one show to alfies millions of views are all they are after.

someone said Apple never gift, I hope that’s true and good on them if so

pretty sure the last Samsung phone Alfie didn’t even pretend he was going to use it, just went on about how good the camera was

Reactions: 5
someone said Apple never gift, I hope that’s true and good on them if so
It's not true, but the phones are gifted mainly to tech people. The apple headphones are handed out quite liberally though.

Apple are way more careful with influencers they use, the opposite of Samsung.

Reactions: 11
'Tb to some old instagrams'
-posts some self obsessed shiz and some pics with random 'dudes'
-posts nothing with his gf of 7 yrs
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“Life is too short to stay inside”

Sounds like a dig towards his beloved who only ever stays inside...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My god, what's his problem these past weeks? Always throwing out digs at Zoe. If you're so sick of your girlfriend, grow some bleeping balls and leave her already! It would honestly be so good for her, too.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.