Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, what's his problem these past weeks? Always throwing out digs at Zoe. If you're so sick of your girlfriend, grow some bleeping balls and leave her already! It would honestly be so good for her, too.
I may be completely wrong, but my prediction is they will split in the next year or they will be together for at least another 5. Seven year itch so this next year could be tricky for them.
For both of them, I wish they just get the duck on with it-they are both so unhappy/fed up.

Reactions: 10
It's kinda funny. When a lot of people break up they (at least temporarily) remove couple shots, pics of them together, etc. With Alfie having Zoe's face in nearly every thumbnail he'd pretty much need to delete the whole channel 😂 (we can only hope lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's kinda funny. When a lot of people break up they (at least temporarily) remove couple shots, pics of them together, etc. With Alfie having Zoe's face in nearly every thumbnail he'd pretty much need to delete the whole channel 😂 (we can only hope lol)
I think he could probably change the thumbnail??

Reactions: 2
Was mainly just joking with my comment, but you're 100% right
Maybe his channel still just fade into oblivion anyway if him and Zoe break up
I hope so. And Zoe could thrive be thirty, flirty and thriving. She needs to watch 13 Going on 30. Haha.

Reactions: 8
Has he played cards recently or is he bored of them too now?
What will his next fad be I wonder.

Reactions: 6
I think I saw a instastory of him playing darts, although I'm rather sleep deprived and it may not have been him! 😂

Reactions: 4
Well he got given one of those electric scooters didn’t he?

which by the way I think are illegal to drive on normal streets and a youtuber got killed on one not long ago. So let’s see how long it takes him to be insensitive and flout the rules on that one

I think I saw a instastory of him playing darts, although I'm rather sleep deprived and it may not have been him! 😂
Yeah I saw that.... cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just the 6?
Well, you’d think he would be able to manage at least that in the six months post breakup, but I suppose, perhaps I am giving him too much credit, there would be a lot of thumbnails to change, basically every video for the past 5 years, even if that is only like 7 for the past two years. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is alfie doing all these weird questionnaires on insta? He films his life and acts like he is better than everyone, such a twit

Reactions: 7
Is Alfie's new thing going to be motivating young people to work hard? I'd rather it be a scientist or someone who actually works hard than a half wit who films a video every other week. Like who does he think he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Alfie's new thing going to be motivating young people to work hard? I'd rather it be a scientist or someone who actually works hard than a half wit who films a video every other week. Like who does he think he is?
He thinks he is some inspirational, super sick, super savage business man, and tries to spout his Alfiestotle bollocks, but he doesn’t understand what he says and he just posts quotes that are totally meaningless, but he thinks they are inspirational and he thinks he is saying something worthwhile.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.